Windows 10: Backspace for Pricision Mouse

Discus and support Backspace for Pricision Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can get backspace as one of the buttons for my precision mouse? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sojourn76, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Sojourn76 Win User

Backspace for Pricision Mouse

How can get backspace as one of the buttons for my precision mouse?

Thanks

:)

Sojourn76, Sep 9, 2018

2. backspace speed

My backspace only erases one character at a time. Answers on this forum indicated that by going to control panel - keyboard there is a setting. Not on mine. I can change speed of typing but no word of backspace. I changed the typing speed but it has no
    effect on backspace. Another suggested it is in filters. I can not find any filters. A search for filters did not find anything.

heisserman, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Backspace Key not working

I have this issue with Edge and only Edge. I will often lose the backspace functionality when typing an e-mail into an OWA window. If I mouse click on the window, suddenly my backspace works until the next time I need it. Very annoying.

DeaconFrost, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Backspace for Pricision Mouse - Similar Threads - Backspace Pricision Mouse

2. shift + backspace beep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shift + backspace beep: So im getting a beep everytme i press shift+backspace.It's not sticky keys or any of those options. im on the latest windows version. This is very odd. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shift-backspace-beep/3da09923-b3c1-45e8-883d-e26b858b6281
  3. shift + backspace beep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    shift + backspace beep: So im getting a beep everytme i press shift+backspace.It's not sticky keys or any of those options. im on the latest windows version. This is very odd. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shift-backspace-beep/3da09923-b3c1-45e8-883d-e26b858b6281
  4. shift + backspace beep

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Backspace acting weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Backspace acting weird: When I try to use backspace twice, it highlights the entire document, and I can't find anything online on how to stop it from doing this. It's happened once before, but I have no idea what happened to stop it from happening. submitted by /u/theBolsheviks [link] [comments]...
  6. Backspace Key

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Backspace Key: Anytime I press the backspace it the cursor moves back once and goes back to the start. This only happens that i know of on discord and microsoft word online or Microsoft Office Home....
  7. Backspace button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Backspace button: When I press the backspace button, anything on either side starts to delete as it would normally. So if I have to correct something and I press backspace it deletes a letter to the left and the right each time I press it...
  8. Backspace writing numbers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Backspace writing numbers: Hello! I came across weird thing on my pc. It happened out of nowhere. When I start typing it usually out character "`" in front of a sentence then when I hit backspace quickly it writes "§123" When I press it firmly it writes "§1234567890+" When I press shift+backspace...
  9. backspace not working

backspace not working: My backspace key is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backspace-not-working/43ad5f5f-8fc0-4067-bda6-76f603acc111
  10. Backspace Key not working

Backspace Key not working: Has anyone experienced their backspace key not working in Windows 10? Or is this a known problem with Toshiba. The key has never been wet. It's just not working correctly. Whenever I type something up on for example (The Knot), the key will will not respond to the command....