Windows 10: Backspace for Pricision Mouse

Discus and support Backspace for Pricision Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can get backspace as one of the buttons for my precision mouse? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sojourn76, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Sojourn76 Win User

Backspace for Pricision Mouse

How can get backspace as one of the buttons for my precision mouse?

Thanks

:)

Sojourn76, Sep 9, 2018
  2. heisserman Win User

backspace speed

My backspace only erases one character at a time. Answers on this forum indicated that by going to control panel - keyboard there is a setting. Not on mine. I can change speed of typing but no word of backspace. I changed the typing speed but it has no
    effect on backspace. Another suggested it is in filters. I can not find any filters. A search for filters did not find anything.

heisserman, Sep 9, 2018
  3. DeaconFrost Win User
    Backspace Key not working

I have this issue with Edge and only Edge. I will often lose the backspace functionality when typing an e-mail into an OWA window. If I mouse click on the window, suddenly my backspace works until the next time I need it. Very annoying.

DeaconFrost, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Backspace for Pricision Mouse - Similar Threads - Backspace Pricision Mouse

2. Spacebar & Backspace functions don't work at beginning of line in Word or Wordpad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spacebar & Backspace functions don't work at beginning of line in Word or Wordpad: I have an Acer laptop running Windows 10, purchased from Target in late 2017. I have just been doing some word processing, and I noticed that when I put the cursor at the beginning of a line along the left margin of a paragraph, the spacebar and backspace do not work. Nothing...
  3. fix for keyboard backspace and delete butons not working properly in windows 10

fix for keyboard backspace and delete butons not working properly in windows 10: Please advise a fix for keyboard backspace and delete buttons not working properly in windows 10. I have to use an arrow key and then the backspace key simultaneously for the keyboard to backspace key to work....
  4. My backspace and enter key aren't working.

My backspace and enter key aren't working.: I turned off sticky keys and filter keys. I have reset my computer(Windows 10) and check my driver and nothing is working. It's only those keys and nothing working....
  5. When I hit Backspace my screen zooms?!

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I hit Backspace my screen zooms?!: I don't know what happened, but now whenever I hit backspace my screen zooms in. Any helpful input on how to change it. Talk about annoying! Thanks!...
  6. why does backspace take you back to the previous page?

in Browsers and Email
    why does backspace take you back to the previous page?: In Spartan why on earth does pressing backspace take you back to the previous space. I keep accidentally doing this and it is very annoying. 6811
  7. Backspace Key not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Backspace Key not working: Has anyone experienced their backspace key not working in Windows 10? Or is this a known problem with Toshiba. The key has never been wet. It's just not working correctly. Whenever I type something up on for example (The Knot), the key will will not respond to the command....
  8. Keyboard Software - Deletes like iOS when backspace is held

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Software - Deletes like iOS when backspace is held: Here's the typical, "sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong forum," part. I wasn't sure if it should go here or general, so please move it, if appropriate. Anyone that has typed on iOS knows that if you a bunch of words typed and hold the backspace key, it initally...
  9. Holding down Backspace erasing typed text too slow

in Windows 10 Support
    Holding down Backspace erasing typed text too slow: How long should the computer wait before accepting subsequent repeated keystrokes? is set to 0.3 seconds and this is the minimum value. When I set this enumeration value (the ComboBox or DropDownList) above 0.3 seconds (maximum 2.0 seconds), it (held down Backspace) erasing...
  10. Backspace key changing last letter to x and then not deleting further

in Windows 10 Support
    Backspace key changing last letter to x and then not deleting further: A setting has been changed (I suspect by my 3 year old) and now whenever I press the backspace key it changes the last icon to x and then won't delete any further. It means I'm having to highlight everything to delete what needs changing. I've checked keyboard functions...