Windows 10: Backspace key automatically working

Discus and support Backspace key automatically working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My backspace automatically working even if I don't press it, but when I hold it it stop working so when I need to type something on search box I still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alfernee, Dec 11, 2021.

1. Alfernee Win User

Backspace key automatically working

My backspace automatically working even if I don't press it, but when I hold it it stop working so when I need to type something on search box I still need to keep on holding at the backspace. What might be the problem here? do I need to buy a new one?

:)

Alfernee, Dec 11, 2021

2. Backspace Key not working

Has anyone experienced their backspace key not working in Windows 10? Or is this a known problem with Toshiba. The key has never been wet. It's just not working correctly. Whenever I type something up on for example (The Knot), the key will will not respond to the command. Help needed please!

Jesse Williams, Dec 11, 2021
  3. backspace key problem

i have a problem in my nokia n73 music addition,

backspace key/(c) key works well without memory card,

but with memory card,it doesn't works for continue deletion, although it works for step by step deletion,

is this due to softwares installed on memory card??

how to remove this problem??

plz help

kaillash---01, Dec 11, 2021
  4. Backspace key automatically working

backspace key problem

i have a problem in my nokia n73 music addition,

backspace key/(c) key works well without memory card,

but with memory card,it doesn't works for continue deletion, although it works for step by step deletion,

is this due to softwares installed on memory card??

how to remove this problem??

plz help

kaillash---01, Dec 11, 2021
Thema:

Backspace key automatically working

1. Backspace key automatically working - Similar Threads - Backspace key automatically

2. Backspace key functions automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Backspace key functions automatically: Hi,Since my Lenovo laptop keyboard is not working, I am using an external keyboard. After restarting the laptop, the backspace key is activated automatically and outlook emails are deleted. It is stopped after pressing any of keys of the inbuilt key.This happens after waking...
  3. Backspace key functions automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backspace key functions automatically: Hi,Since my Lenovo laptop keyboard is not working, I am using an external keyboard. After restarting the laptop, the backspace key is activated automatically and outlook emails are deleted. It is stopped after pressing any of keys of the inbuilt key.This happens after waking...
  4. Backspace key functions automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Backspace and enter key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backspace and enter key not working: I was playing games with my friends, and I was trying to say something in chat when suddenly the enter key won't work. I was trying to tell my friends that my backspace and enter keys won't work. So I searched on youtube on how to fix this problem, but none of those work,...
  6. Backspace and enter key not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backspace and enter key not working: I was playing games with my friends, and I was trying to say something in chat when suddenly the enter key won't work. I was trying to tell my friends that my backspace and enter keys won't work. So I searched on youtube on how to fix this problem, but none of those work,...
  7. Backspace and delete keys are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backspace and delete keys are not working: After recent Windows 11 update 22H2 delete key and backspace keys are not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backspace-and-delete-keys-are-not-working/ac3b1e15-f293-40ec-93c8-f8bb2ab18409
  8. Backspace key automatically working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backspace key automatically working: My backspace automatically working even if I don't press it, but when I hold it it stop working so when I need to type something on search box I still need to keep on holding at the backspace. What might be the problem here? do I need to buy a new one?...
  9. Backspace key automatically working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Backspace key automatically working: My backspace automatically working even if I don't press it, but when I hold it it stop working so when I need to type something on search box I still need to keep on holding at the backspace. What might be the problem here? do I need to buy a new one?...
  10. Backspace Key not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Backspace Key not working: Has anyone experienced their backspace key not working in Windows 10? Or is this a known problem with Toshiba. The key has never been wet. It's just not working correctly. Whenever I type something up on for example (The Knot), the key will will not respond to the command....