Windows 10: Backspace Key

Discus and support Backspace Key in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Anytime I press the backspace it the cursor moves back once and goes back to the start. This only happens that i know of on discord and microsoft word... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Frank.4, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Frank.4 Win User

Backspace Key

Anytime I press the backspace it the cursor moves back once and goes back to the start. This only happens that i know of

on discord and microsoft word online or Microsoft Office Home.

:)

Frank.4, Feb 11, 2020

2. backspace key problem

i have a problem in my nokia n73 music addition,

backspace key/(c) key works well without memory card,

but with memory card,it doesn't works for continue deletion, although it works for step by step deletion,

is this due to softwares installed on memory card??

how to remove this problem??

plz help

kaillash---01, Feb 11, 2020
  3. backspace key problem

i have a problem in my nokia n73 music addition,

backspace key/(c) key works well without memory card,

but with memory card,it doesn't works for continue deletion, although it works for step by step deletion,

is this due to softwares installed on memory card??

how to remove this problem??

plz help

kaillash---01, Feb 11, 2020
  4. TOOGAM Win User

Backspace Key

Ctrl + A + Backspace acting as home key

I think you lost a character in the question, about what shows up in Notepad.

When I tried Ctrl+A+Backspace in Notepad, I got the same results as pressing Ctrl-Backspace. (This did generate a character that looked like a thin, tall rectangle.)

I can suggest three approaches:

• Try altering your behavior. Use Ctrl-A and Delete, instead of Ctrl-A and Backspace.
    • Try a different keyboard. (This may ultimately end up having the effect of altering your behavior a bit. Another possible effect is to eliminate ghosting issues that may occur when too much is pressed simultaneously on some keyboards. Although I'm suspecting that your current issue is unrelated to keyboard ghosting.)
    • Use the downloaded software AutoHotkey to respond to Ctrl-Backspace by having it automatically press Ctrl-A and then either Backspace or Delete. Hopefully the software will be responsive enough to be able to complete its actions before Windows processes your next keystroke.

TOOGAM, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Backspace Key

1. Backspace Key - Similar Threads - Backspace Key

2. Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace: Hello! A friend of mine is currently having trouble with shortcut keys appearing on the Microsoft Word ribbon. It doesn't affect anything else but it is somewhat annoying because it happens every single time she presses backspace. I've tried disabling some things in the...
  3. Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace: Hello! A friend of mine is currently having trouble with shortcut keys appearing on the Microsoft Word ribbon. It doesn't affect anything else but it is somewhat annoying because it happens every single time she presses backspace. I've tried disabling some things in the...
  4. Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Backspace key and arrow keys are not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backspace key and arrow keys are not working properly.: Hey Everyone,I recently noticed that holding down backspace only erases 1 letter at a time. It used to be much quicker and would erase whole lines when held down long enough. same in the case of arrow keys to. I am on windows 11 and have turned off filter keys. Any...
  6. Backspace key and arrow keys are not working properly.

Backspace key and arrow keys are not working properly.: Hey Everyone,I recently noticed that holding down backspace only erases 1 letter at a time. It used to be much quicker and would erase whole lines when held down long enough. same in the case of arrow keys to. I am on windows 11 and have turned off filter keys. Any...
  7. I was playing games on my laptop and suddenly my keys like " backspace,esc,H,G,F7" stoped...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was playing games on my laptop and suddenly my keys like " backspace,esc,H,G,F7" stoped...: I was playing games on my laptop and suddenly my keys like " backspace,Esc,F7,H,G" stopped working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-playing-games-on-my-laptop-and-suddenly-my/d5aa6b20-3323-43ac-91a6-a1670bd41bc0
  8. I was playing games on my laptop and suddenly my keys like " backspace,esc,H,G,F7" stoped...

I was playing games on my laptop and suddenly my keys like " backspace,esc,H,G,F7" stoped...: I was playing games on my laptop and suddenly my keys like " backspace,Esc,F7,H,G" stopped working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-playing-games-on-my-laptop-and-suddenly-my/d5aa6b20-3323-43ac-91a6-a1670bd41bc0
  9. Problems with Spacebar enter backspace and up and down keys and problem with fingerprint...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Spacebar enter backspace and up and down keys and problem with fingerprint...: Hello I wonder if anybody can help me with 2 issues i'm having. Problem one : this has been happening for a while my spacebar, enter, backspace, down and up arrow have not been working! By the way the left and right arrow keys are working but the up and down are not. Also it...
  10. Problems with Spacebar enter backspace and up and down keys and problem with fingerprint...

Problems with Spacebar enter backspace and up and down keys and problem with fingerprint...: Hello I wonder if anybody can help me with 2 issues i'm having. Problem one : this has been happening for a while my spacebar, enter, backspace, down and up arrow have not been working! By the way the left and right arrow keys are working but the up and down are not. Also it...