Windows 10: Backup a folder on D drive to OneDrive, every week?

Discus and support Backup a folder on D drive to OneDrive, every week? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello, I have a folder on my D Drive. And also have my OneDrive folder on my D drive. How can I backup this folder on my D drive to my Outlook every... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by lolcocks, Jun 10, 2019.

1. lolcocks Win User

Backup a folder on D drive to OneDrive, every week?

Hello,

I have a folder on my D Drive.
    And also have my OneDrive folder on my D drive.

How can I backup this folder on my D drive to my Outlook every week?
    Like if I make changes to the files in that folder, those files should get uploaded to OneDrive each week.

:)

lolcocks, Jun 10, 2019
  2. RCoon Win User

OneDrive - Bait and switch (but to what?)

Google Drive offers 17GB free, I see no discernible reason to bother with OneDrive's crippled storage capacity.

EDIT: For a painless transfer, I used microsoft's SyncToy to do a daily backup of DropBox/OneDrive items nightly at 4PM to a Google Drive folder. Once I had finished setting up my phone's automatic backup and had my work flow transferred, I just stopped the auto-backup script and uninstalled OneDrive/DropBox and carried on using Google Drive. Switching cloud storage service isn't remotely arduous.

RCoon, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Backup Bug or Desired?

The drive shows up after I remove the OneDrive folder. Example;

Available drives:
    D:\ (has OneDrive on it at D:\OneDrive)
    E:\ (no OneDrive here)
    - In the Backup -> 'Add a drive' list of available backup drive 'D:\' isn't a choice.

Now I swap where OneDrive is like;
    D:\ (no OneDrive here)
    E:\ (has OneDrive on it at E:\OneDrive)
    - In the Backup -> 'Add a drive' list of available backup drive 'E:\' isn't a choice now.

What I want to do is backup into the OneDrive folder, something like 'D:\OneDrive\Backup' without using 3rd party software.

ShiftySituation, Jun 10, 2019
  4. AjayK47 Win User

System Image error after moving OneDrive folder to D: drive

I have recently moved the location of my OneDrive folder to the D: drive.

When I use "Windows Backup and Restore (Windows 7)" to create a system image I get the following message prior to completion:

Backup skipped backing up D:\OneDrive\Documents as it is on the backup target.

Is this because for some reason the D: drive is now being included in the system image?
    If so, how do I stop it?

Any help appreciated.

AjayK47, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Backup a folder on D drive to OneDrive, every week? - Similar Threads - Backup folder drive

2. OneDrive folder on D drive, D drive bitlocked, catastrophe comes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive folder on D drive, D drive bitlocked, catastrophe comes: Hi,I believe this is a subject for Microsoft Windows development department.Three notebooks, all - OneDrive folder in D - D bitlocked - OneDrive launchs at start-up Catastrophe on two notebooks, no problem on one notebook.spending hours and hours trying to understand what is...
  3. OneDrive folder on D drive, D drive bitlocked, catastrophe comes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive folder on D drive, D drive bitlocked, catastrophe comes: Hi,I believe this is a subject for Microsoft Windows development department.Three notebooks, all - OneDrive folder in D - D bitlocked - OneDrive launchs at start-up Catastrophe on two notebooks, no problem on one notebook.spending hours and hours trying to understand what is...
  4. Automatically backing up folders on D: drive to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically backing up folders on D: drive to OneDrive: I'm sorry, but OneDrive is NOT intuitive or friendly. I've searched the web for answers to this question but so far, nothing has been helpful. Microsoft REALLY isn't helpful with anything involving drives other than C:. Many people have additional drives to store data and...
  5. Automatically backing up folders on D: drive to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatically backing up folders on D: drive to OneDrive: I'm sorry, but OneDrive is NOT intuitive or friendly. I've searched the web for answers to this question but so far, nothing has been helpful. Microsoft REALLY isn't helpful with anything involving drives other than C:. Many people have additional drives to store data and...
  6. how to exclude one folder from backup in a folder backup by onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to exclude one folder from backup in a folder backup by onedrive: when i unsync one folder in a folder synced by onedrivestupid onedrive delete it from my pc, super high-hand microsoft **** tactics, no wonder people hated microsoftso how do i exclude one folder from backup in a folder that is synced to onedrivewhy delete my pc copy when i...
  7. Interface Not Registered with every folder in C and D Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Interface Not Registered with every folder in C and D Drive: Hi, So im currently having an issue, everytime I try and open a folder in explorer, I get a "Interface Not Registered" error. Thats all it says, no numbers or anything. Ill attach a picture. This also happens with the folders on my desktop. So im basically stuck. I cant...
  8. Best USB drive for weekly backups?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Best USB drive for weekly backups?: I've been browsing around for USB sticks to backup important files to, and am completely lost in the entire market. I am looking for 256-512gb capacity, here are a couple i found. I have no idea what i should be looking for in USB sticks. Does anyone have experience and could...
  9. Folders on D Drive not showing in Restore Files from Current Backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Folders on D Drive not showing in Restore Files from Current Backup: I'm using Windows 10 Backup to create file history on external drive (Seagate Expansion Drive 2TB). I selected folders both from C drive and D drive. I can have restored successfully files from C drive Folders using the Restore options. However, I can not see any of my D...
  10. Backup fails to backup files that are in a folder synchronized with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup fails to backup files that are in a folder synchronized with OneDrive: Windows Backup seems to be working but it simply skips all files that are in a folder that synchronizes with OneDrive. All other files are backed up normally. I have reproduced this problem in three different laptops (all Windows 10 and latest Windows version). This problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive backup d:

2. onedrive backup d drive

3. one drive backing up d drive

4. how to schedule weelky one drive backup,
  5. onedrive backup d: drive,
  6. backup d drive to onedrive,
  7. backup d drive folder to onedrive,
  8. how to backup to ondrive from D: drive,
  9. directory name isnt valid after backup into onedrive,
  10. how to setup scheduled backups to Onedrive,
  11. sync onedrive with d drive,