Windows 10: Backup and Restore with Macrium Reflect

Discus and support Backup and Restore with Macrium Reflect in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hello Everybody, I don't understand this line. (see screenshot. I'm going to use O: as my USB drive. So do I create O:\WinPE\rescue\media?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by doncole, Mar 21, 2018.

1. doncole Win User

Backup and Restore with Macrium Reflect

Hello Everybody,

I don't understand this line. (see screenshot.

I'm going to use O: as my USB drive.

So do I create O:\WinPE\rescue\media?

Don Cole
    Backup and Restore with Macrium Reflect [​IMG]

:)

doncole, Mar 21, 2018
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 21, 2018
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 21, 2018
  4. Cliff S New Member

Cliff S, Mar 21, 2018
  5. doncole Win User
    Thank you Cliff S,

I'm in the middle of 2 here.

I don't see this window at all. (See screenshot).

Don Cole
    Backup and Restore with Macrium Reflect [​IMG]

doncole, Mar 21, 2018
  6. cereberus Win User
    Just go to other tasks, and click create rescue drive, and insert a flasd
    h drive to install the needed recovery software.

cereberus, Mar 21, 2018
  7. doncole Win User
    Where are other tasks?
    Don Cole

doncole, Mar 21, 2018
  8. cereberus Win User

On the top menu line!

cereberus, Mar 21, 2018
  9. doncole Win User
    Thank you cereberus,

If I run ReflectDLHF.exe,
    I Click download, it say, "the files have already been created. Overwrite?"

I select no. The only thing left to do is close.

Now what do I do?

Don Cole

doncole, Mar 21, 2018
  10. cereberus Win User
    Uninstall Macrium Reflect Free, start again and reinstall from scratch, and first time you start it , it will ask to to create a Rescue Drive - just exactly follow the tutorial. It really is not that difficult.

cereberus, Mar 21, 2018
  11. doncole Win User
    When you say "Macrium rescue free" do you mean "ReflectDLHF.exe"?

If not where is "Macrium rescue free" ?

Don Cole

doncole, Mar 21, 2018
  12. Sheltieuk Win User
    ReflectDHLF.exe is only the downloader/installer if you've run that you should have a Macrium folder on your start menu. Open that and you should find a shortcut to run the reflect program, run that and you create your rescue media and define your backups from there.

Sheltieuk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Backup and Restore with Macrium Reflect - Similar Threads - Backup Restore Macrium

2. Macrium reflect backup and restore SATA to NVME

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium reflect backup and restore SATA to NVME: Ok guys another conundrum, but this isnt a critical issue rather something that would be nice to fix. So I was temporarily without my m.2 drive, and windows 10 was actually originally installed on a spare SATA SSD I had. When my m.2 stick was available again, I backed up...
  3. Macrium Reflect backup restore?

Macrium Reflect backup restore?: I have 3 PC's, One desktop and two laptops running latest 1903 versions of W10. I have used Macrium Reflect on my desktop for over a year and have a usb stick with the restore backup program, I have used it once and it worked flawlessly: What I need to know is will this...
  4. Macrium Reflect backup restore?

in Windows 10 Support
    Macrium Reflect backup restore?: I have 3 PC's, One desktop and two laptops running latest 1903 versions of W10. I have used Macrium Reflect on my desktop for over a year and have a usb stick with the restore backup program, I have used it once and it worked flawlessly: What I need to know is will this...
  5. Macrium Reflect Restore Error

Macrium Reflect Restore Error: When trying to restore an image of Macrium Reflect I received this error "The handle is invalid" Restore Failed 22 and Read Failed invalid argument 32. I did a Google search on both errors and did not find much. On one thread someone suggested to move the image file to a...
  6. Restored Macrium Reflect Image not bootable

Restored Macrium Reflect Image not bootable: Good day, I bought a new desktop (Lenovo Gaming IdeaCentre Computer, Y710 Cube-15). It comes with a pitiful 100 GB SSD + 1 TB HD. My existing desktop has a 460GB SSD + 3 TB HD. I'd like to move my existing SSD + HD over to the new Lenovo desktop. It seems that this could...
  7. Cannot backup to Macrium Reflect Free

Cannot backup to Macrium Reflect Free: A couple of days ago Macrium was working just fine but then when it started it's daily backup of my system drive (incremental) it failed pretty well straight away, with this message: Starting Image - Friday, January 20, 2017 15:05:10 Initializing Destination Drive:...
  8. Macrium reflect doesn't find RAID HDD's for RESTORE but SEES on BACKUP

Macrium reflect doesn't find RAID HDD's for RESTORE but SEES on BACKUP: Hi there Trying to restore an image on to a RAID 0 SSD from stand alone version. After loading the RAID driver Macrium SEES all the HDD's and can select images etc. However when TARGET destination is chosen No HDD's are seen. !!! Anybody got any ideas on fixing...
  9. Macrium Reflect & backups & restore

Macrium Reflect & backups & restore: I threw MACRIUM into the title because I knew it would get Caledon Ken's attention as he keeps recommending it. My problem with any kind of backups is that when you do so, you are copying all existing errors, bugs and other problems that exist, so you're not getting a...
  10. Backup and Restore with Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Backup and Restore with Macrium Reflect: How to: Backup and Restore with Macrium Reflect How to Create and Restore a System Image Backup with Macrium Reflect [img] Information To begin I quote myself from the Macrium viBoot tutorial: I want to start with a very subjective, personal opinion: Macrium...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. macrium reflect backup tenforum