Windows 10: Backup and Sync Google in conjunction with OneDrive Downloading

Discus and support Backup and Sync Google in conjunction with OneDrive Downloading in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It is too slow, it takes hours, has never completed. OneDrive is syncing at 458.2 KB/s. How can I speed this up? Please!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JuanOw_501, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Backup and Sync Google in conjunction with OneDrive Downloading

It is too slow, it takes hours, has never completed. OneDrive is syncing at 458.2 KB/s. How can I speed this up? Please!

:)

JuanOw_501, Dec 27, 2019

2. Unable to sign in to Google Backup and Sync

Hello,
    I am having trouble logging in Google Backup and Sync on one particular Windows 10 PC in my house.
    It started around the April updates.
    All my other PCs could log in to Backup and Sync without problem, but my main PC cannot.
    I tried many methods (registry cleanup, firewall, antivirus, etc.) and even using the ISO to reinstall Windows 10 (still keeping my apps and files) but I still get an "Error Something went wrong. Your account might not have been added" message when I tried to log in on the first step for Backup and Sync after reinstalling the software. When tried to log in with a browser, after all the steps the browser got stuck on a blank page without anyway to proceed.
    I sought support from the Google Drive forum, but the suggestions they gave still did not solve my problem, and then they just gave up. I wonder if anyone here could help me?

Here is the error message (the next button was unresponsive): Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    I checked the log generated by Backup and Sync, and I noticed an error at the end and not sure if it is related: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Here is the post I made on the Google Drive forum: https://productforums.google.com/for...ve/N3ZwAB6-R_c

Thank you

aoironowind, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Broken Google Backup and Sync after 1709 and OneDrive Files On Demand?

Hi,

It's really odd to get no support from the teams that you're expecting to help you, regarding the sync issue that you're facing. However, we would like to know what Google support told you when you coordinated with them? We suggest that you provide the things
    that would make OneDrive better through the steps that was given by Radney Dri on November 14, 2017. You may also add the things that Google support informed you to do.

Best regards.

Carlos Tin, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Backup and Sync Google in conjunction with OneDrive Downloading

windows 10 & android phone sync? Is it possible to get google drive onto laptop instead of one drive........

Step 1: download Google Backup and Sync - see this article how to set it up and configure it:

https://www.groovypost.com/reviews/google-backu...

Step 2: Download and install Google Drive and Google Photos apps on your Android phone and use it to manage and access all your files there.

You can let Google Backup and Sync backup your OneDrive folder, so you can access them too on your Android or keep OneDrive and install the free OneDrive app for Android.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Backup and Sync Google in conjunction with OneDrive Downloading

1. Backup and Sync Google in conjunction with OneDrive Downloading - Similar Threads - Backup Sync Google

2. Onedrive sync and backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive sync and backup: Hi, a few questions on onedrive, just starting to use it now. 1 I see there is a onedrive folder, if I select the choose folders in the app, it only offers me stuff in that onedrive folder to sync. How do I sync other folders like 'mydocuments' 'mypictures' or some other...
  3. Onedrive sync and backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive sync and backup: Hi, a few questions on onedrive, just starting to use it now. 1 I see there is a onedrive folder, if I select the choose folders in the app, it only offers me stuff in that onedrive folder to sync. How do I sync other folders like 'mydocuments' 'mypictures' or some other...
  4. Onedrive sync and backup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. OneDrive File Syncing and Backup

OneDrive File Syncing and Backup: Just set up a new Windows 11 laptop for a senior in a nearby retirement community. Copied all his data to the new machine. Signed into Onedrive and went to "choose folders" in settings. Desktop, Documents and Pictures were available to "check", but music was not. He has lots...
  6. OneDrive File Syncing and Backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive File Syncing and Backup: Just set up a new Windows 11 laptop for a senior in a nearby retirement community. Copied all his data to the new machine. Signed into Onedrive and went to "choose folders" in settings. Desktop, Documents and Pictures were available to "check", but music was not. He has lots...
  7. Ridiculous Google backup and sync times

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ridiculous Google backup and sync times: So i got a new laptop and i wanted to back up my Google drive to it like i do on my desktop. Simple task, it's almost 300gb, but I'm on gigabit internet... Nope. I decided to make it easy and copy it directly from my desktop to my laptop then just sync it so it's all tied...
  8. Unable to sign in to Google Backup and Sync

Unable to sign in to Google Backup and Sync: Hello, I am having trouble logging in Google Backup and Sync on one particular Windows 10 PC in my house. It started around the April updates. All my other PCs could log in to Backup and Sync without problem, but my main PC cannot. I tried many methods (registry cleanup,...
  9. recommendations for cloud backup and syncing -- OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    recommendations for cloud backup and syncing -- OneDrive?: I just got Windows 10. I've been using the cloud backup/folder syncing service Jungle Disk on Windows 7 for a while. I'm not very happy with Jungle Disk... no end of bugs and problems. Because Microsoft is pushing OneDrive so hard with Windows 10, I thought I would ask a...
  10. Uninstalling an app in Google Backup & Sync

Uninstalling an app in Google Backup & Sync: I have just installed Google Backup & Sync - the new replacement for Google Drive. In the drive I downloaded and installed the Cloud ePub Reader app. I now wish to uninstall this app but I cannot see any way of doing this. Does anyone know how to uninstall it? 92185