Windows 10: Backup apps and data windows 10

Discus and support Backup apps and data windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to backup my apps and data on windows 10 and do a clean install. submitted by /u/Re-Evolution7 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Re-Evolution7, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Backup apps and data windows 10

I want to backup my apps and data on windows 10 and do a clean install.

submitted by /u/Re-Evolution7
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Re-Evolution7, Jan 25, 2020
  2. arens Win User

[WPSL] Backup app data

Hi All,

I have a Windows Phone 8.1 Silverlight app in the store for quite some time now. I recently noticed that the automatic backup for my app doesn't work.

• The app is listed in my phones (W10M) backup options and automatic backup is enabled
    • Disable automatic backup is not checked in the WMAppManifest.xml
    • Setting "Windows can include this product’s data in automatic backups to OneDrive." in the Dev Center is checked
    • All of the apps data is written to Windows.Storage.ApplicationData.Current.LocalFolder
    • Using ISETool I'm able to get all the data
    What am I possibly missing here?

Note: This question was posted in the MSDN forums before but MSFT suggested to post this here:

MSDN forum article

Regards,

Stephan

arens, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10

its already there. there is a hard set factory image from samsung. problem is it takes a long time to get that backup into the drive again and destroys the C drive data.

so looks like i wont be trying windows 10 anytime soon *Stick Out Tongue Backup apps and data windows 10 :p

de.das.dude, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Backup apps and data windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Backup apps and data windows 10

1. Backup apps and data windows 10 - Similar Threads - Backup apps data

2. Windows 10 Backup - Delete old data backups automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Backup - Delete old data backups automatically: Good morning,we have some computers that create a backup by week, in a external drive since 2-3 months.The problem is that Windows 10 isn't deleting old backups and drive is being full so fast. I want to know if it exists some way to do this task automatically, because now I...
  3. Windows 10 Backup - Delete old data backups automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Backup - Delete old data backups automatically: Good morning,we have some computers that create a backup by week, in a external drive since 2-3 months.The problem is that Windows 10 isn't deleting old backups and drive is being full so fast. I want to know if it exists some way to do this task automatically, because now I...
  4. Windows 10 Backup - Delete old data backups automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to backup apps, data and files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to backup apps, data and files?: Hello,I am using Windows Insider as a Dev Channel, sadly Windows wants me to do a clean install of Windows in order to unenroll from Windows Insider. My concern is I have files and apps that I have along with my personal settings how can I backup this like I can with Apple...
  6. How to backup apps, data and files?

How to backup apps, data and files?: Hello,I am using Windows Insider as a Dev Channel, sadly Windows wants me to do a clean install of Windows in order to unenroll from Windows Insider. My concern is I have files and apps that I have along with my personal settings how can I backup this like I can with Apple...
  7. Creating Data Backup - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creating Data Backup - Windows 10: I have an SDD (C-Drive) for running all my Windows 10 applications with a system restore setup. I do not keep much data on that, and I am not so concerned. However, I also have sub-drive (E-Drive) for data only and have 2 other drives (F&G Drive) of same size that I would...
  8. backup data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    backup data: i reset my leptop(windows 10) , then all drives data is wipe out now how to bake that all data ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-data/4e9ee438-ef2d-442b-b3f7-f48c2f87ec33
  9. Windows 10 Application and data Backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Application and data Backup: I would like to back up my data and applications on windows 10 computer, then reinstall windows 10 operating system clean(Latest version). Can I use the back up and restore applet from win 10? TO back up applications and data then reinstall on same hardware, new OS? Thanks...
  10. Windows 10 - Photos-App - Meta-Data Backup possible?

Windows 10 - Photos-App - Meta-Data Backup possible?: Hi there :) I have a question concerning the Microsoft-Photos App for Windows 10. Is there any way to backup the app's meta-data? In particular, I would like to save my albums, faces and video-projects in case of having to reinstall Windows one day. Thanks in advance ;)...