Windows 10: Backup e ripristino

Discus and support Backup e ripristino in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Salve, volevo creare un immagine di sistema su usb, solo che mi dice che non è un percorso di backup valido.Come posso fare?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Valeria_Esposito, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Backup e ripristino

Salve, volevo creare un immagine di sistema su usb, solo che mi dice che non è un percorso di backup valido.Come posso fare?

:)

Valeria_Esposito, Sep 19, 2021

2. Formattazione e ripristino

Buongiorno Zingoci,

Sono Stefano un Consulente Indipendente e sono qui per aiutarla.

Può reinstallare Windows 10 quando vuole e quante volte vuole, su una stessa macchina, utilizzando lo strumento Media Creation Tool. Non si preoccupi per la licenza di Windows 10, se è stato fornito preinstallato sul suo laptop, il Sistema si attiver in automatico,
    in quanto la licenza è vincolata al suo hardware (ovviamente a meno di sostituzione della scheda madre).

Può scaricare Media Creation Tool da qui:

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209

Inoltre può prima provare ad effettuare un ripristino ai dati di fabbrica tramite apposita funzione:

1. Prema WINDOWS + i

2. Clicchi su "Aggiornamenti e Sicurezza"

3. Clicchi su "Ripristino"

4. Clicchi su "Inizia" sotto "Reimposta il PC"

5. Segua le istruzioni a schermo.

StefanoTamiotti, Sep 19, 2021
  3. Zingoci Win User
    Formattazione e ripristino

Buongiorno, ho necessit di formattare il laptop per problemi derivanti da guasti hardware (risolti) ma non so come poi ripristinare, perché il s.o. win 10 è preinstallato e non sono in possesso di disco di ripristino e dove trovo in numero seriale per
    la riattivazione, il laptop è un "ACER ASPIRE E15"

Grazie in anticipo per la risposta

Zingoci, Sep 19, 2021
  4. Backup e ripristino

Formattazione e ripristino

Benvenuto,

sono un consulente indipendente e sono qui per darti supporto. Segui la guida al seguente link:

https://it.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/...

Se non disponi del disco di ripristino, allora ti suggerisco di fare una installazione pulita di Windows seguendo questa guida:

https://answers.microsoft.com/it-it/windows/for...

Terminata l'installazione, accedendo a Windows col tuo account Microsoft esso si attiver in automatico con la licenza digitale associata all'account.

Saluti.

LattaninoCupolino, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

Backup e ripristino

1. Backup e ripristino - Similar Threads - Backup ripristino

2. How to backup and restore the Windows 11 registry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to backup and restore the Windows 11 registry?: I'm new to Windows 11 I'm running 23H2, 22631.3447. I would like to install a piece of software namely, Winaero Tweaker that will likely make changes to the Windows 11 registry. I would like to backup the registry in case problems arise. How do I perform a one-time backup of...
  3. How to backup and restore the Windows 11 registry?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to backup and restore the Windows 11 registry?: I'm new to Windows 11 I'm running 23H2, 22631.3447. I would like to install a piece of software namely, Winaero Tweaker that will likely make changes to the Windows 11 registry. I would like to backup the registry in case problems arise. How do I perform a one-time backup of...
  4. doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings?: doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doses-win-11-backup-save-include-programs-features/d337be75-04af-4e2c-8163-20b2ef6bcd16
  5. doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings?

doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings?: doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doses-win-11-backup-save-include-programs-features/d337be75-04af-4e2c-8163-20b2ef6bcd16
  6. I need to backup files faster But , How to ... ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to backup files faster But , How to ... ?: Hi ... I have a serious problem. Let me explain. There are two hard drives in my computer and one of them failed. I mean the reading speed of one of them is very very low. The health of that HDD is 0 and the Health check software says that the HDD has got some bad sectors on...
  7. I need to backup files faster But , How to ... ?

I need to backup files faster But , How to ... ?: Hi ... I have a serious problem. Let me explain. There are two hard drives in my computer and one of them failed. I mean the reading speed of one of them is very very low. The health of that HDD is 0 and the Health check software says that the HDD has got some bad sectors on...
  8. How do I combine a disk that was used for system backup into one disk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I combine a disk that was used for system backup into one disk?: I have s dis that was used for a System Backup and I want to remove all Recovery partitions and make one diskI know how to extend partitions, but I have no Idea what must be done in this instance to make one Basic Data Partition. Any help would be greatly ap-preciated....
  9. How do I combine a disk that was used for system backup into one disk?

How do I combine a disk that was used for system backup into one disk?: I have s dis that was used for a System Backup and I want to remove all Recovery partitions and make one diskI know how to extend partitions, but I have no Idea what must be done in this instance to make one Basic Data Partition. Any help would be greatly ap-preciated....
  10. Onedrive sync and backup

Onedrive sync and backup: Hi, a few questions on onedrive, just starting to use it now. 1 I see there is a onedrive folder, if I select the choose folders in the app, it only offers me stuff in that onedrive folder to sync. How do I sync other folders like 'mydocuments' 'mypictures' or some other...