Windows 10: Backup Hour settings

Discus and support Backup Hour settings in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I want to be able to choose the hour settings for the backup to be active. The filters on the help page are not detailed enough I am not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by grahamleo, Feb 1, 2020.

1. grahamleo Win User

Backup Hour settings

Hello,

I want to be able to choose the hour settings for the backup to be active.

The filters on the help page are not detailed enough I am not going to go through hundreds of posts of irrelevant subject matter.

regards and thanks

:)

grahamleo, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Geekoid Win User

Backup Hour settings

Using network hard drive for backup

It depends what sort of backup you want to do. If you're happy just backing up regular files, then there are a bazillion (really, that many!) different bits of freeware to do that. There is a good list here:

Download Back Up Tools for Windows - MajorGeeks

and pretty much all of them can do network backups. Some even have fancy options like encryption. Really, the most useful thing is just being able to schedule them and know they ran OK.

You may also want to make a system image backup too, and you'll find that software in the very same list.

I don't have Windows 8 as yet, so I'm afraid I can't suggest any for that platform. Personally, I use Clonezilla for image backups.

Geekoid, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Backup Hour settings

1. Backup Hour settings - Similar Threads - Backup Hour settings

2. Backup in Settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Backup in Settings: When I go Into Settings>Backup, to back on an external drive, t takes a long time to 'load'. I then select More Options which eventually 'loads' and then select Backup. Why is there a problem going to the page I want? Also when I put the USB for the external backup drive it...
  3. Backup in Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup in Settings: When I go Into Settings>Backup, to back on an external drive, t takes a long time to 'load'. I then select More Options which eventually 'loads' and then select Backup. Why is there a problem going to the page I want? Also when I put the USB for the external backup drive it...
  4. Backup in Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Reflect - Hourly Backup of User Files?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Reflect - Hourly Backup of User Files?: I've been trying to set up Reflect to do an hourly scheduled incremental backup of my Documents folder but this doesn't seem possible since the shortest time increment is one day (see below). Is it possible to schedule a backup more frequently than every day? 177940
  6. Settings backup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Settings backup: Hey, Do you guys know if windows 10 supports any kind of sharing or importing settings? I often have to install fresh copy of windows and set up same things over and over again. Is there any shortcut that could help me save some time? submitted by /u/Eldojosh [link]...
  7. Windows Backup every hour

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Backup every hour: II have windows backup set to run every hour. Will it actually do this even if there is just one new file or does it ever skip an hour? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-backup-every-hour/b1fc66da-d098-45e7-a79f-36b92cf6a4ad
  8. Backup Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Backup Settings: On June 28th the drive that contains the backup for all my "C" drive was nearly full so I formatted the drive, then set the backup to run daily and to keep the backups for 1 month. Here it is August 18 and back still runs to the backup drive. I "Assumed" that the backup...
  9. Windows Backup & Restore: 4 hours to make a backup

Windows Backup & Restore: 4 hours to make a backup: Before Creators I had Windows Backup and Restore routine set to make a daily backup of my SSD which contains only the C drive and my programs. Documents, Pictures etc. are redirected to an internal spinning HDD where these folders are actually stored). I chose the "Let...
  10. Backup Settings

Backup Settings: Is there a way to backup Display Brightness settings, including the ones in Control Panel? 67849