Windows 10: Backup Installed Programs

Discus and support Backup Installed Programs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Several programs are actually installed in the system, some in "program files" folder and some in "program files (x86)" folder. All of them less... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Motim Win User

Backup Installed Programs

Hello,
    Several programs are actually installed in the system, some in "program files" folder and some in "program files (x86)" folder. All of them less then 10. All other programs are on another disk as portables.
    Is there some way to backup those really installed programs so after any upgrade I do not have to reinstall them and go over the settings and customization all over again.
    I have the installation (setup) files.
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Sep 8, 2019
  2. sumasage Win User

Free hard drive backup/restore program?

I am looking for a free (freeware) program that will back up and restore a hard drive. I'm looking to clone a few external hard drives. If the program will backup the used space instead of the whole drive this will be awesome! Thanks for any suggestions.

sumasage, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Free hard drive backup/restore program?

Obviously you're looking for something besides your Xp Pro utility that does this?

thoughtdisorder, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Backup Installed Programs

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Backup Installed Programs

1. Backup Installed Programs - Similar Threads - Backup Installed Programs

2. Backup program installations before Windows re-installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup program installations before Windows re-installation: Dear all Again I have to do a complete re-installation of Windows since microsoft isn't able to solve my problems. Since I have a big development environment with a lot of different software installed it takes me always up to 2-3 day until I have everything re-installed and...
  3. simple backup program

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    simple backup program: I have Win 10 and my system on an SDD. I also several partitions where I store user created data--photos, etc.. I am looking for a simple to use backup program (preferably free) that will let me back up the system and all the relevant files (registry etc.) as well as back up...
  4. Backup Installed Programs

Backup Installed Programs: Hello, Several programs are actually installed in the system, some in "program files" folder and some in "program files (x86)" folder. All of them less then 10. All other programs are on another disk as portables. Is there some way to backup those really installed programs so...
  5. Incremental backup programs

Incremental backup programs: Windows 10 does not do incremental backups but I want to know about them.I have a program that runs files from a folder and I keep adding files to the folder it runs from. Some of the files I add have the same file name but have changed slightly. When I do an incremental...
  6. Incremental backup programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Incremental backup programs: Windows 10 does not do incremental backups but I want to know about them.I have a program that runs files from a folder and I keep adding files to the folder it runs from. Some of the files I add have the same file name but have changed slightly. When I do an incremental...
  7. Which backup and restore methods include installed Programs?

Which backup and restore methods include installed Programs?: I am preparing a comprehensive set of tasks which need to be performed to make and use various restore media, for myself and others using this computer. I need info on exactly which methods include the backup and restore of programs/applications which have been...
  8. Best backup program?

Best backup program?: What is the most dependable backup program for Windows 10? I need to backup to an external usb encrypted drive. I need to be able to restore both the system and individual files. Thanks. 57447
  9. Backup/Recovery Program?

Backup/Recovery Program?: I am in of a "Free Back/Recovery Program" that is so EASY as pie to understand. I want to backup my pc and also be able to restore and all of this has to be easy for me to run it. I will be backing up onto my external harddrive. I have tried Acronis True Image and to hard to...
  10. How to backup programs for clean installation

How to backup programs for clean installation: I plan on doing a clean install of Windows however, as I have limited time and slow internet speed, downloading all the programs again that I currently have would be extremely difficult and time-consuming. How do I backup all of my programs so that I can just restore them...