Windows 10: backup ipad to windows10 laptop

Discus and support backup ipad to windows10 laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I backup my ipad and iphone to my windows10 laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ElizabethH1, Dec 9, 2019.

1. backup ipad to windows10 laptop

How do I backup my ipad and iphone to my windows10 laptop?

:)

ElizabethH1, Dec 9, 2019
  2. GDADAMS Win User

Since upgrading to W10, connecting my iPad or iPod will not automatically open iTunes and sync.

As per title, plus when I connect my iPad to my Windows10 laptop and manually open iTunes, it does not display the device symbol. i.e. iTunes is not recognising my iPad, even though it lists it as a known device for backup purposes. It worked fine with
    Windows8 on the same laptop. (Same applies for my iPod.)

GDADAMS, Dec 9, 2019
  3. LemP Win User
    down load iPad to Windows on this laptop

You backup your iPad to your laptop by installing iTunes for Windows on the laptop and then connecting the iPad to the laptop with its charging/sync cable.

iTunes

LemP, Dec 9, 2019
  4. backup ipad to windows10 laptop

Unable to connect IPad to Windows 10 Laptop

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern. However, in order to assist to better, I would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. Are you trying connect IPad for the first time?
    2. Do you get any error message while you try to connect?

I would also suggest you to refer to suggestion provided by Andre Da Costa dated November 20th 2015 on

How to connect and browse your Apple devices on a Windows 10 PC
    and try following the steps and check if you are able to connect.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

backup ipad to windows10 laptop

1. backup ipad to windows10 laptop - Similar Threads - backup ipad windows10

2. Syncing ipad, iphone and windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing ipad, iphone and windows 10 laptop: Im having a problem trying to get my laptop to sync with my os devices. The calendars, emails and photos dont sync across all three devices. Have tried all methods shown and nothing seems to work fully. At the moment the email and calendar accounts, hotmail, sky and iCloud...
  3. iPad Screen & Pixel Screen to Windows10(21H1) for Streamlabs Obs

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    iPad Screen & Pixel Screen to Windows10(21H1) for Streamlabs Obs: (I hope this is the right forum/thread. There doesn't seem to be an obviously better choice.) I am trying to get my iPad and Pixel phone screens into Windows10 (Version 21H1) for inclusion into Streamlabs Obs "Scenes". I have been trying a hardwareless/wireless solution using...
  4. window7 backup to new windows10 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window7 backup to new windows10 laptop: I used windows7 backup to transfer files to my new windows10 laptop - all worked okay BUT it has created a user in the name used on my old laptop and saved the files there and the quick links to Photos / Music / Documents etc are empty. How do I transfer all my files or...
  5. Contacts from laptop to iPad or iphone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Contacts from laptop to iPad or iphone: I have a laptop with my gmail account where I have some group labels that I would use very frequently. My gmails show up under mail on my ipad and iphone but when I write an email off of my iphone or ipad, the labels will never show up. How can I get them to show?...
  6. Backup an iPad to Windows10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Backup an iPad to Windows10?: How do I backup an older iPad to my Windows10 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-an-ipad-to-windows10/19e726e4-539c-474e-b749-d6b2cb01c6f7
  7. Windows10 backup issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows10 backup issue: Hello everyone, I just backup one of my clients PC with disk2vhd app. I never checked the backup files if there is a locked one or not. After the backing up i formatted the client pc and setup Windows10 Pro. After formatting and uploading every update i wanted to...
  8. How to connect iPad to the laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to connect iPad to the laptop: I am unable to connect an iPad to my laptop running Windows 10 to transfer information. What is a possible problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-ipad-to-the-laptop/35325cce-2dc8-44d3-b4fc-684373a17dda
  9. Connecting IPad to Laptop With WIN10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting IPad to Laptop With WIN10: I cannot connect an Apple iPad to my computer and transfer information to use in video-conferencing. Has anyone else had this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-ipad-to-laptop-with-win10/103591e2-7376-4fd9-95cb-1025f76975d5
  10. ipad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ipad: My ipad will not connect to the internet now that I have downloaded Windows 10 to my PC. WHat can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/ipad/15dfae12-ed94-4b80-ab79-d57ee4bb289d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to back up ipad2 to windows10