Windows 10: Backup Issue

Discus and support Backup Issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer backup doesn't run completely. I get the following message: "One of the critical volumes cannot be included for backup N.T.F.S.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DLind4010, Apr 23, 2019.

1. DLind4010 Win User

Backup Issue

My computer backup doesn't run completely. I get the following message: "One of the critical volumes cannot be included for backup N.T.F.S.

:)

DLind4010, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

Backup Issue

1. Backup Issue - Similar Threads - Backup Issue

2. Back-up Issue, Surface Studio, Error message: Error 0X80070013 BACKUP FAILS - MESSAGE MEDIA...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Back-up Issue, Surface Studio, Error message: Error 0X80070013 BACKUP FAILS - MESSAGE MEDIA...: Hi All, Since the latest upgrade to 1809 on my Surface Studio - the backup does fail every time I try despite all maneuvers I followed. Here we go again, same pain to go through...reminds me of last October, when it was a failor. So since February 20th, I have not...
  3. Windows 10 Backup using windows 7 backup and restore option issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Backup using windows 7 backup and restore option issue: I have 1 TB hard disk on my pc i decided to use windows 7 backup and restore option to backup things incase anything happens to be able to recover my data so i went to disk managment and partition my harddrive into 2 parts : Local Disk D 900GB and Recovery E 100GB went to...
  4. Issue Creating Image Backups

Issue Creating Image Backups: I usually make an image backup after each Windows update. After the last update I'm unable to create one. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-creating-image-backups/da5a106b-1661-4cf1-aec0-3e4a41576951
  5. Windows 10 1809 backup issues

Windows 10 1809 backup issues: turn off buildin OneDrive, google how to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1809-backup-issues/0cc96b04-9136-49e2-a8b1-2b0034015a48
  6. 1809 has fixed the native system image backup issue

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    1809 has fixed the native system image backup issue: Just did a system image backup on my 32 bit Windows 10 version1809 using the native File History method. It works. Backup successfully. Apparently 1809 version has fixed the issue where the 32-bit system was unable to do system image backup using the built-in method....
  7. Windows 10 Image Backup Issues

Windows 10 Image Backup Issues: Hi everyone. I have been trying to use the Windows10 backup system, selecting the System Image method, and the process starts fine. But, it is extremely slow in getting the job done (I am sending backup to a 1Tb WD drive), and then when it gets to the end of the process many...
  8. Windows 10 Lenovo laptop VSS backup issue

Windows 10 Lenovo laptop VSS backup issue: Using 3rd party backup solution to perform Volume Shadow Copy service ("VSS") failed. Just happen of the Lenovo laptop contains OEM partitions. Is VSS support OEM partitions? Any official documentation mention? Thanks. -laptop Windows 10 Pro. -VSS backup fails with error...
  9. baterry backup issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    baterry backup issues: Baterry drains fast after updating a april updates I don,t why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/baterry-backup-issues/7e95e93b-da35-4414-baff-27afc9448a5d
  10. Issue Creating System Image Backup

Issue Creating System Image Backup: I'm trying to create a system image backup, and it is continuously failing and giving the following message: Windows Backup failed to get an exclusive lock on the EFI system partition (ESP). This may happen if another application is using files on the ESP. Please retry the...