Windows 10: backup plus for mac on a hp all in one

Discus and support backup plus for mac on a hp all in one in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; we have a new backup plus for mac never been used. we want to use it on a hp all in one using windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by johnhoman4, Jan 8, 2021.

1. backup plus for mac on a hp all in one

we have a new backup plus for mac never been used. we want to use it on a hp all in one using windows 10

:)

johnhoman4, Jan 8, 2021

2. Seagate Backup plus for mac

Hi. I just got a Seagate backup plus slim 1 TB and it says for mac. It says its compatible with Windows 8 and 7 and mac and stuff but I have windows 10 on a dell laptop how can I use it? it doesn't show up to run or anything just an icon how do I use it?
    I wanna store data and games that i wanna play on it. how do I do that??

julianrosado, Jan 8, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    Seagate Super Speeds New Backup Plus Portable for Mac

Seagate Technology plc. today introduced SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to the award-winning Backup Plus storage for Mac. Currently available through Amazon.com and from Apple Stores in November, both Backup Plus Portable for Mac and Backup Plus Desktop for Mac drives will feature the new USB 3.0 interface, which is also compatible with earlier USB 2.0 ports. This new interface means faster transfer of data, so you can backup more quickly, up to 10x that of USB 2.0, via TimeMachine or simply transferring a file from a computer to external storage.

Selected as the Editor's Choice portable external drive by PC Magazine, Seagate Backup Plus hard drives were first introduced in June of this year. Designed to work interchangeably with both Windows and Apple computers, these new drives deliver features to protect, share and save nearly every aspect of one's digital life. Seagate Backup Plus products include a software feature that makes them the world's first external hard drives to provide a way to backup content from social networks, such as Facebook and Flickr. The Seagate Dashboard software included on Backup Plus for Mac drives delivers a quick and easy path to Save and Share personal photos and videos on Facebook and Flickr.

backup plus for mac on a hp all in one 183a_thm.jpg

A Versatile Storage Device
    In 2010, Seagate adopted the Universal Storage Module (USM) standard, which enables consumers to easily add the newest Mac and PC connection capabilities to their Seagate storage product even if these technologies are not available at the time of purchase. Backup Plus for Mac will now provide a USB 3.0 cable out of the box and can be upgraded to Thunderbolt Technology or FireWire 800, as the need presents itself. To add yet another level of versatility, Seagate has introduced a way to have the company's external storage products work cross-platform with both Mac and Windows operating systems without reformatting.

Seagate Backup Plus Storage
    Available immediately from Amazon, and other retailers including Seagate.com, Seagate Backup Plus Portable drives will be shipping in 500GB for an MSRP $109.99 and 1TB, MSRP of $129.99 and Backup Plus Desktop drives; 2TB, MSRP $129.99 and 3TB for an MSRP of $179.99.

btarunr, Jan 8, 2021
  4. backup plus for mac on a hp all in one

Seagate Backup plus for mac

My two 2 TB Seagate Backup Plus Slim external drives also say "for PC & Mac". I just plugged them in & was able to use them right out of the box in Win 10...

Verwenden einer externen Festplatte ohne spezielle Software | Seagate Support Deutschland

How to use an external drive without any special software

I chose not to install the bundled Seagate software, thinking I would use Win 10's own File History - but I don't even use that. (I really don't want an external drive constantly plugged in & constantly being written to.) I just copy/paste
    important files/downloads to the Seagate drive when necessary. Also, I make system images to it occasionally. So, I eventually deleted the Seagate software from the external drives.

If you decide otherwise - & the software wasn't included on the drive - I'm sure you can download it at...

Portable Festplatte Backup Plus Slim | Seagate Support Deutschland

Backup Plus Slim Portable (Backup Plus Portable)

Be sure to register it at...

Product Registration

Seagate product registration

PCR Just PCR, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

backup plus for mac on a hp all in one

1. backup plus for mac on a hp all in one - Similar Threads - backup plus mac

2. "Jumping" Mouse on HP All-In-One

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Jumping" Mouse on HP All-In-One: I have a computer that the mouse jumps all over the screen when you try to use it. I have tried 4 different mice, updating the chipset drivers, and switching the mouse USB ports. Does this computer have a bad motherboard? Or is there some setting I need to fix? Thanks in...
  3. Hp All In One Desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hp All In One Desktop: My desktop screen is stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair and won't do anything else https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-desktop/dcbebc8b-8157-4c1b-b69f-2567e27f26ea
  4. Hp All-in-One Desktop Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hp All-in-One Desktop Camera: My new desktop camera HP TRUVISION HD CAMERA does not take clear photos. How do I correct this? Thanks You. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-desktop-camera/0dc1ddd4-6886-4498-be2f-8ba97c80c05d
  5. HP Photosmart 2575 All-in-One

HP Photosmart 2575 All-in-One: I am having trouble getting Microsoft 10 to run my HP Photosmart 2575 All-in-One. The printer works okay it's just not accepting the scanner. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-photosmart-2575-all-in-one/c61b09fb-0007-43fd-a245-d4ea11ec9721
  6. All in one hp computer

All in one hp computer: Hi I cut on my deskstop and I press F11 until startup menu comes up. It now says Please install an operating system on your hard disk. I don't know how to do this. Please help....
  7. HP Printer all in one c410a

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Printer all in one c410a: I get this after I install please advise thank you [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-all-in-one-c410a/df3c1fea-c6e2-40bc-8f11-6654b7e5ce04
  8. Install Windows 7 Backup on Windows 10 HP All-in-One?

Install Windows 7 Backup on Windows 10 HP All-in-One?: I backed up my previous Windows 7 laptop, then bought the HP...my expectation was that I would be able to download that backup to the new HP, however, I've not been able to figure out how to do that. Any advice would be appreciated....
  9. Help with HP 7610 all-in-one

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with HP 7610 all-in-one: I am unable to use the full flatbed scan area of my HP 7610 with my HP Laptop. I can only scan a legal size document. The scanner size is 17" x 11" which is the key reason I bought this unit. I was able to get more functionality when I use my Win 7 machine...
  10. HP All-In-Ones ?

in Windows 10 Support
    HP All-In-Ones ?: Hello,Considering those HP all-in-one Desktop pc's. Is HP rep these days pretty much the same as the other major brands ?Like has been pointed out, has HP with this style, more or less, figured outhow to manage the heat dissipation aspects, which I'm sure must present a good...