Windows 10: backup program for windows 10

Discus and support backup program for windows 10 in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; 1-20-2020 Stats: windows 10 pro 64 bit uefi, version # 1909, 2 SSDs, external HD to store the image on. I know this has been discussed before but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by jps99, Jan 21, 2020.

1. jps99 Win User

backup program for windows 10

1-20-2020
    Stats: windows 10 pro 64 bit uefi, version # 1909, 2 SSDs,
    external HD to store the image on.

I know this has been discussed before but I need
    someone to come down to the dummy level if they would
    be so kind.

What I want to do is a simple image of my 2 SSDS and be
    able to restore them when needed. It would be ok if I
    could just image the Windows SSD and restore it. Then
    I could just copy the 2nd SSD(my data) to the HD.

Macrium Reflect (the free version) and I do not get along.
    I am able to backup the image but not able to restore it.
    AND I do not know if it is backing up both SSDs.
    Clonezilla-live which I have used for years doesn't work
    for me on Windows 10. So the end result is I have NO
    backup at the present time.

I might have to spring for some money but don't want to
    buy a program that is complicated. It is not necessary
    for a simple image program.

I am at a loss as to what to do.....
    I will be happy to supply any other data that is needed.
    Thanks for any help.

:)

jps99, Jan 21, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

1. backup program for windows 10 - Similar Threads - backup program

2. doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings?: doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doses-win-11-backup-save-include-programs-features/d337be75-04af-4e2c-8163-20b2ef6bcd16
  3. doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings?: doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doses-win-11-backup-save-include-programs-features/d337be75-04af-4e2c-8163-20b2ef6bcd16
  4. Prevent Windows 7 backup from running if a program is open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent Windows 7 backup from running if a program is open.: Hi all,I'm currently running Windows 7 backup daily on one of our PCs to back up data generated by a vendor software package. The vendor has informed me that if the backup runs while the software is open, it could cause issues with the software's access database. I have the...
  5. Prevent Windows 7 backup from running if a program is open.

Prevent Windows 7 backup from running if a program is open.: Hi all,I'm currently running Windows 7 backup daily on one of our PCs to back up data generated by a vendor software package. The vendor has informed me that if the backup runs while the software is open, it could cause issues with the software's access database. I have the...
  6. Prevent Windows 7 backup from running if a program is open.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Restore only ONE program from backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore only ONE program from backup: Is this possible through MS backup?I found the backup and see the program in there.or is/are there other programs that will do this?thank, you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-only-one-program-from-backup/c4a93cd0-cbda-4e06-a6a2-93d19ab6a76f
  8. Restore only ONE program from backup

Restore only ONE program from backup: Is this possible through MS backup?I found the backup and see the program in there.or is/are there other programs that will do this?thank, you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-only-one-program-from-backup/c4a93cd0-cbda-4e06-a6a2-93d19ab6a76f
  9. Restore only ONE program from backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I have a problem with Windows multiple versions uninstalling the Acronis backup program....

I have a problem with Windows multiple versions uninstalling the Acronis backup program....: I have a problem with Windows multiple versions uninstalling the Acronis backup program. Event Viewer shows Windows Installer Event ID 1034. How can I prevent Windows from uninstalling Acronis?...