Windows 10: backup software windows 10

Discus and support backup software windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I TRIED TO MAKE A BACKUP DRIVE -A ANSWER CAME YP DAYING I AM MISSING SOMEDRIVERS JUST WHAT HAPPENED I DO NOT KNOW-I NEED TO GET A COPY OF ALL THE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RONALDANDERSON3, Aug 22, 2018.

1. backup software windows 10

I TRIED TO MAKE A BACKUP DRIVE -A ANSWER CAME YP DAYING I AM MISSING SOMEDRIVERS

JUST WHAT HAPPENED I DO NOT KNOW-I NEED TO GET A COPY OF ALL THE SOFTWARE OR I WILL HAVE TO DO A COMPLETE REDOO AND THIS WILL TAKE ME A LONG TIME, ANY SUGGESTIONS

:)

RONALDANDERSON3, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 22, 2018
  3. SIW2 Win User
    Software to backup windows

I suggest Aomei Backupper. It is very simple to use. The free ( standard version) will be fine.

Under the backup Tab, click System backup, then at Step 2 , browse to the location you want to save the backup image. Then click "Start Backup"

backup software windows 10 [​IMG]

Download it from here:

Best Windows Backup and Restore Software | AOMEI Backupper

4. Kursah Win User

backup software windows 10

Reliable backup software for Windows 7?

If you want to backup to a standard format, Comodo allows it, and I'm sure the rest do as well.. even using 7z or ZIP. The problem you'll find is that they take up more space than proprietary formatting and in my experience take longer as well. I think you're trying to over-complicate something you want to be simple in all honesty man. No offense meant by that, but I feel you're trying too hard to minimize what you backup...what is the size of the data you want to backup?

As I said before, a system image is going to be the largest and easiest, I realize you want to narrow it down and you can do that with pretty much everything suggested here, including Windows Backup. If you were on Windows 8 or newer, it's backup is just a file-for-file backup and between that and shadow copies you'd be set. I really like it for quick and easy access without needing any image software (though Win8+ natively mounts and accesses ISO's). Plus it keeps track of changed files and backs them up using spare/idle resources. Maybe this is the answer you seek...

What's stopping you from upgrading to Windows 10?

Honestly something like Macrium works well even with it's proprietary format for image access, super easy to mount, like an ISO, but you gotta have Macrium installed of course...similar to the rest of these software packages...that's part of their catch. I feel what you ask for doesn't happen any more, it would ruin good marketing opportunities and probably cause infringement on managing backup images with other software...no bueno when bottom lines count.

Kursah, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

backup software windows 10

1. backup software windows 10 - Similar Threads - backup software

2. Please recommend a Backup software that does the following! Thank you!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please recommend a Backup software that does the following! Thank you!: Hello everyone, I'm a bit desperate at this point and I need your help! For the past week I've been testing backup software and I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Ironically, I thought my needs were the bare minimum in what a backup software does. Please recommend a...
  3. Recommendation for Win 11 Backup and Recovery Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recommendation for Win 11 Backup and Recovery Software: I would appreciate any recommendations for backup & recovery software for my new Acer Aspire XC desktop computer. I'm running Win 11 Home 22H2. I only back-up once a week as this is simply an email and light games home computer. The software must:1. Be able to back-up the...
  4. Recommendation for Win 11 Backup and Recovery Software

Recommendation for Win 11 Backup and Recovery Software: I would appreciate any recommendations for backup & recovery software for my new Acer Aspire XC desktop computer. I'm running Win 11 Home 22H2. I only back-up once a week as this is simply an email and light games home computer. The software must:1. Be able to back-up the...
  5. How to know which software installed the font also how to backup fonts folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to know which software installed the font also how to backup fonts folder in Windows 10: I got various designing software and I wonder if, it is possible to know the name of a software which installed the particular font. Also is it possible to backup the Fonts folder of Windows 10, if so then how.Your help will be appreciated.Thank you...
  6. Which is the best software app to backup Win 11

Which is the best software app to backup Win 11: There are lots of apps to backup Windows, which ones have a proven track record for accuracy and reliability.Don't know which one to pick, paid or free app?Thnk you,...
  7. Which is the best software app to backup Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which is the best software app to backup Win 11: There are lots of apps to backup Windows, which ones have a proven track record for accuracy and reliability.Don't know which one to pick, paid or free app?Thnk you,...
  8. How to know which software installed the font also how to backup fonts folder in Windows 10

How to know which software installed the font also how to backup fonts folder in Windows 10: I got various designing software and I wonder if, it is possible to know the name of a software which installed the particular font. Also is it possible to backup the Fonts folder of Windows 10, if so then how.Your help will be appreciated.Thank you...
  9. How to know which software installed the font also how to backup fonts folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Backup Software solutions to frequently backup a single folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup Software solutions to frequently backup a single folder: I have a remote weather station and a Windows 11 machine which runs the Weather station software and nothing else.I need a backup solution which will only backup the weather station data folder, and which will do it every 30 minutes in an incremental backup manner. If the...