Windows 10: Backup to external hard drive stuck at 97%

Discus and support Backup to external hard drive stuck at 97% in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I'm trying to backup to an external hard drive but it keeps getting stuck at 97%. I've installed all Windows updates, done a clean boot of my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DonnaS 617, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Backup to external hard drive stuck at 97%

Hello,I'm trying to backup to an external hard drive but it keeps getting stuck at 97%. I've installed all Windows updates, done a clean boot of my PC and scanned the disc for errors none found. I have plenty of space on my hard drive. Any assistance you can provide in resolving this issue will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

:)

DonnaS 617, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

Backup to external hard drive stuck at 97%

1. Backup to external hard drive stuck at 97% - Similar Threads - Backup external hard

2. External hard drive backup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    External hard drive backup: Hi everybody, I would like to back up an external hard drive. To this day at the end of the day I launch a backup program with which I save everything to another external hard drive. Due to a malfunction a few days ago I risked losing data both on the main hard disk and on...
  3. External hard drive backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External hard drive backup: Hi everybody, I would like to back up an external hard drive. To this day at the end of the day I launch a backup program with which I save everything to another external hard drive. Due to a malfunction a few days ago I risked losing data both on the main hard disk and on...
  4. External hard drive backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Backup to external hard drive stuck at 97%

Backup to external hard drive stuck at 97%: Hello,I'm trying to backup to an external hard drive but it keeps getting stuck at 97%. I've installed all Windows updates, done a clean boot of my PC and scanned the disc for errors none found. I have plenty of space on my hard drive. Any assistance you can provide in...
  6. Backup OneDrive to External Hard Drive

Backup OneDrive to External Hard Drive: I am using Windows 10 with OneDrive. I am also using Seagate ToolKit with a Seagate external drive to back up my computer.I thought Seagate was backing up my files on OneDrive along with my computer. It's not. Specifically, the files in the OneDrive folder are not being...
  7. Backup stuck at 97%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup stuck at 97%: I updated to Windows 11 when it came out, and prior to that I used to backup to an eternal hard drive every few weeks or so.However now I'm finding that when I try to backup I get stuck at 97%. No error message or other warnings, and then eventually the green bar turned red...
  8. Backup stuck at 97%

Backup stuck at 97%: I updated to Windows 11 when it came out, and prior to that I used to backup to an eternal hard drive every few weeks or so.However now I'm finding that when I try to backup I get stuck at 97%. No error message or other warnings, and then eventually the green bar turned red...
  9. External Hard Drive Backup Problem

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    External Hard Drive Backup Problem: I accidentally ejected my Western Digital "My Passport" backup. I unplugged from the USB port and plugged in again. My Passport now appears in Devices again. However when I go to Settings/Update/Backup the option to "Add a Drive" has vanished and when I click on More...
  10. backup to external hard drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    backup to external hard drive: The backup to external hard drive will not perform. All kinds of errors and it says it did not backup. What? Am I so stupid that I cannot tell it what drive to back up to? It wants to choose for me and then does not like it's choice. Where are the real settings so I can...