Windows 10: Backup windows 10

Discus and support Backup windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When trying to do a backup of Windows 10 I get the error message 0x80041313 unsupported or invalid, Help would be much appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnRowe7, Sep 11, 2019 at 7:28 AM.

1. JohnRowe7 Win User

Backup windows 10

When trying to do a backup of Windows 10 I get the error message 0x80041313

unsupported or invalid,

Help would be much appreciated.

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

4. Monk.e83 Win User

Backup windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

Backup windows 10

1. Backup windows 10 - Similar Threads - Backup

2. Windows Backup Error 0x81000019, A shadow copy could not be created

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Backup Error 0x81000019, A shadow copy could not be created: [ATTACH] [IMG]When trying to take a backup of Windows 10, you may encounter an error — A shadow copy could not be created. This error is associated with VSS and SPP event logs and may be accompanied with error code 0x81000019. [...] This post Windows Backup Error 0x81000019,...
  3. WBADMIN Backup Fails

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    WBADMIN Backup Fails: VSS Error Volume Shadow Copy Service error: Unexpected error calling routine IVssAsrWriterBackup::GetAsrMetadata. hr = 0x80070032, The request is not supported. VSS Writers List C:\WINDOWS\system32>vssadmin list writers vssadmin 1.1 - Volume Shadow Copy Service administrative...
  4. File History Backup Log Warning that includes Roaming+Firefox+datare porting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File History Backup Log Warning that includes Roaming+Firefox+datare porting: What exactly is this referring to? C:Users\**name**\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\s8lgareh.default\datareporting\archived\***misc numbers here*** \.main.jsonlz4...
  5. backup data

backup data: i reset my leptop(windows 10) , then all drives data is wipe out now how to bake that all data ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-data/4e9ee438-ef2d-442b-b3f7-f48c2f87ec33
  6. Current remote backup service advice please!

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Current remote backup service advice please!: I'm afraid i have not kept up with all the changes that keep happening; as my doctor used to say 25 years ago, i'm getting old... Though i think i am fairly good at being careful, sooner or later i will click on the wrong thing or visit the wrong website, and even if i...
  7. Automatic Android phone backup now included in Google One membership

in Windows 10 News
    Automatic Android phone backup now included in Google One membership: We’ve all been there. Your kid is checking their latest selfie on your phone, and whoops … dropped and broken, followed by tears (from at least one of you). Or maybe your phone met its demise falling in the pool, being forgotten in a taxi—or any of the ways a phone and all of...
  8. Stuck in Automatic Repair - No Backup or Bootdisk Available

Stuck in Automatic Repair - No Backup or Bootdisk Available: I have recently had my laptop crash on me after having tried to change the settings on my Office 365 Account - I have two email addresses associated with one subscription and wanted to change which email was the primary. (I never could figure out how to do that.) Shortly...
  9. I accidentally deleted a folder from my File History backups. How do I get File History to...

I accidentally deleted a folder from my File History backups. How do I get File History to...: It's embarassing, but I lost sight of where I was in File Explorer and accidentally deleted a folder (and subfolders) from the File History drive. I still have the original files, of course, but I would like File History to back them up again. I tried removing the folder from...
  10. how do I setup Windows Backup schedule for execution?

how do I setup Windows Backup schedule for execution?: How do I setup Windows Backup schedule for execution? -- It seems to execute periodically during the day. -- This seems to cause cursor movement to hesitate and be jerky ....