Windows 10: Bad audio on bluetooth headset

Discus and support Bad audio on bluetooth headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have this weird issue that sometimes when I connect my bluetooth headset to my computer the audio is realy bad and distorted. Sometimes reconnecting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ToXicShadow, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Bad audio on bluetooth headset

I have this weird issue that sometimes when I connect my bluetooth headset to my computer the audio is realy bad and distorted. Sometimes reconnecting or rebooting both devices works. These "bad connections" are getting more and more frequent. What do I do?

:)

ToXicShadow, Dec 13, 2018

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: Mobiles, Electronics, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More | eBay Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Dec 13, 2018
  3. windows 10 problem with Bluetooth headset very bad quality

Hi,

While it is possible that the problem with your Bluetooth headset is caused by an outdated device driver, we would like to a ask a few questions to effectively assist you:

• Have you tried updating your device driver?
    • What is the make and model of your Bluetooth headset?

Moreover, if you hear audio glitches or low-quality audio in general when playing music over a Bluetooth headset, close Bluetooth settings if it’s open. Your PC will no longer be searching for Bluetooth devices, which can cause problems
    when it’s streaming music at the same time. You may also hear issues if you’re using Bluetooth for something else at the same time you’re listening to music over it (for example, you’re sharing files over Bluetooth while listening to music over
    a Bluetooth speaker).

Furthermore, if you’re running Version 1703, we suggest using the Bluetooth troubleshooter to find and resolve Bluetooth problems with your computer. Here's how:

• Click the Start button.
    • Select Settings.
    • Click Update & security.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • After running the troubleshooter, reconnect your Bluetooth headset.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Bad audio on bluetooth headset

Bluetooth Headset turns off every 10 minutes

Hello Phillip,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This issue may have occurred due to a driver issue or a software conflict. For us to isolate the issue, we'd like to know more information. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your Bluetooth headset?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    . Kindly check the section that says Bluetooth audio.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Bad audio on bluetooth headset

1. Bad audio on bluetooth headset - Similar Threads - Bad audio bluetooth

2. My bluetooth headset sounds bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth headset sounds bad: My bluetooth headphones sound good when the 'headphones' option is selected on sounds, but in order to play games, i must select the 'headset' option which sounds muffled and horrible, how do i make it so the 'headset' option sounds good...
  3. My bluetooth headset sounds bad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth headset sounds bad: My bluetooth headphones sound good when the 'headphones' option is selected on sounds, but in order to play games, i must select the 'headset' option which sounds muffled and horrible, how do i make it so the 'headset' option sounds good...
  4. My bluetooth headset sounds bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Bluetooth Headset Audio error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset Audio error: My Bluetooth device which is a headset. Whenever I connect to my PC the Bluetooth connects in the starting but after sometimes audio don't come to Bluetooth and it's shows that only connected no audio and thing.Forgot. Device and then connect to get the audio.[Original Title:...
  6. Bluetooth Headset Audio error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headset Audio error: My Bluetooth device which is a headset. Whenever I connect to my PC the Bluetooth connects in the starting but after sometimes audio don't come to Bluetooth and it's shows that only connected no audio and thing.Forgot. Device and then connect to get the audio.[Original Title:...
  7. Bluetooth Headset Audio Crackling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headset Audio Crackling: I have a pair of Bluetooth headphones and when I connect them to my PC, there is a Headphones mode and a Headset mode. The audio is perfectly fine in Headphones mode but since I need a microphone, I need to have it in Headset mode. The problem is that whenever I put it into...
  8. Bluetooth headset audio issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headset audio issues: Is there a way to be able to use my headset via bluetooth on my pc while getting good audio? When I use my bluetooth headset is gives me 2 output options, "handsfree" and "stereo" for my pc output. I have to use the "handsfree" option for my imput to use my intergraded mic....
  9. Audio levels with bluetooth headsets

Audio levels with bluetooth headsets: Hi, I am using a pair of bluetooth headphones and wanted to know if there was a way to add audio inputs such as mic in or line in to the levels tab of the headphones. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The inputs appear for speakers and wired headsets but not for bluetooth...
  10. Bluetooth Audio Bad Quality

Bluetooth Audio Bad Quality: Hello I am trying to connect my Bluetooth headset to my laptop using a BT dongle. when I plug the dongle and turn on the headset, it automatically pairs with windows but has a poor quality. I can see two different items in device manager named "headset, hands-free" and...