Windows 10: Bad Audio with Windows 10 Conexant

Discus and support Bad Audio with Windows 10 Conexant in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Have Windows 10 had new drivers for Conexant 64 bit for Asus Laptop. Mic audio is bad and low. Works ok with USB Audio Codec just Pc Mic bad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by g3ybo, Oct 17, 2015.

1. g3ybo Win User

Bad Audio with Windows 10 Conexant

Have Windows 10 had new drivers for Conexant 64 bit for Asus Laptop.

Mic audio is bad and low.

Works ok with USB Audio Codec just Pc Mic bad audio.

Thanks

Roger

:)

g3ybo, Oct 17, 2015
  2. Heyyuu Win User

How can I permanently uninstall Conexant SmartAudio HD audio driver

I'm good with High Definition Audio Device, but after I updated my windows to windows 10, it aotumatically install Conexant driver. Conexant driver is suck. Not just a bad sound but also treat speaker and jack as one device, which is the worst thing.
    I've tried uninstall it from control panel and replaced with High Definition Audio Device driver. It work for a few minutes before Conexant driver appear and take over again and also everytime after I restarting my laptop. How can I disable windows 10 driver
    auto update.

Heyyuu, Oct 17, 2015
  3. LonUW Win User
    Audio changed with Window 10 download

When I downloaded windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop, it downloaded a new audio called Conexant. My computer came with DTS stereo sound app. How can I get windows 10 to use the DTS as default instead of Conexant? If I uninstall Conexant will it automatically
    allow DTS to become the audio app again? It is still installed in programs. Conexant sucks....

LonUW, Oct 17, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

You must first identify which Conexant audio card you have exactly. Then you can google it to find new drivers. If there are no Windows 10 drivers, try those for Windows 8 or 7. To identify your model, click on the search icon and type Device. Click to open Device Manager. Expand the Sound, video and game controllers category. Right-click on your audio card and select Properties. Click the Details tab and then in Property select Hardware IDs from the list. Take a note of the Vendor ID (VID or Ven) and the Product ID (PID or Dev). Then search Google for vvvv pppp Windows driver, where vvvv is the vendor ID and pppp is the product ID. Unfortunately, there is no official download site for Conexant devices, it takes a bit of searching. Conexant's site has no drivers. You could also search with vendor ID and product ID in various driver sites such as Driver Guide.

spapakons, Oct 18, 2015
  5. g3ybo Win User
    Ok thanks for that will give it a try.

Roger

g3ybo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bad Audio with Windows 10 Conexant - Similar Threads - Bad Audio Conexant

2. Conexant audio drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Conexant audio drivers: Hello, I am running an HP Zboob 15 G5 laptop, with Windows 10. For a long time it ran fine using the default HD audio drivers. However sometime last year, WIndows decided to install the Conexant audio drivers by default. Once this driver is installed, the laptop report that...
  3. conexant audio

conexant audio: audio has been distorted on lenovo z70 laptop. So far it has not been fixable, at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/conexant-audio/01a248a8-d07a-4d41-bbee-53b957e810ea
  4. conexant hd audio driver

conexant hd audio driver: i have conexant hd audio on my nv53 gateway laptop the only way to get sound on w10 is to use the generic driver why must microsoft continually at ever update reinstall the old drivers that dont work upon each and every update i just found a setting to hopefully stop that...
  5. Conexant Audio Drivers

Conexant Audio Drivers: Still have bad Mic audio with Windows 10. Have Conexant put out new driver yet. Tried Windows 8.1 and still bad. Asus X450 Laptop 64 bit. Thanks Roger 18502
  6. Conexant Smart Audio

Conexant Smart Audio: Have Windows 10 on my Laptop. All working except bad Mic audio. All worked fine on Windows 8.1. Any help please ? Thanks Roger 15249
  7. Conexant HD Audio Driver for Windows 10

Conexant HD Audio Driver for Windows 10: Does anyone know where I can find a driver for Conexant HD Audio? Right now I am using a driver from Microsoft to play device sounds. Help please! 55093
  8. Conexant Audio w/Headphones

Conexant Audio w/Headphones: I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop using Windows 10. Conexant SmartAudio HD is working with my laptop speakers but not my headphones. I have tried, in order: -Right-click sound icon -> troubleshoot sound problems -Right-click sound icon -> Playback devices -> ?? (no...
  9. Conexant CX20751 Windows 10 Audio Driver Microphone Issues

Conexant CX20751 Windows 10 Audio Driver Microphone Issues: I have a Lenovo Edge E440 laptop to which I have installed the latest Windows TP (10162). I have upgraded my audio drivers to the aforementioned CX20751, as Lenovo suggested this driver includes support for Windows 10. Upon installing this latest driver, I have come across...
  10. Conexant 20582 Audio Driver?

Conexant 20582 Audio Driver?: anyone have one that works? 7690
Tags: