Windows 10: Bad brightness, that means too much brightness with 1903

Discus and support Bad brightness, that means too much brightness with 1903 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the new 1903 version of windows 10 is displayed with an aggressive white brightness for the eyes. No need to try to fix it in the settings! It does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jacques louis de coulon, May 30, 2019.

1. Bad brightness, that means too much brightness with 1903

the new 1903 version of windows 10 is displayed with an aggressive white brightness for the eyes. No need to try to fix it in the settings! It does not work anymore. The adjustment slider stops responding. I do not want to have to redo settings or reinstall applications, so I give up any restore or back to the previous version. Which means that managers must quickly fix this problem with a targeted update, please!

:)

jacques louis de coulon, May 30, 2019

2. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, May 30, 2019
  3. sammy Win User
    Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, May 30, 2019
  4. John Sarc Win User

Bad brightness, that means too much brightness with 1903

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Bad brightness, that means too much brightness with 1903

1. Bad brightness, that means too much brightness with 1903 - Similar Threads - Bad brightness means

2. Display is too bright

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display is too bright: I went on device manager on my windows 11 device and I updated my screen. Every thing turned black. When it came back, it was very bright. I have to wear sunglasses to use my computer...
  3. Display is too bright

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display is too bright: I went on device manager on my windows 11 device and I updated my screen. Every thing turned black. When it came back, it was very bright. I have to wear sunglasses to use my computer...
  4. Screen brightness too high

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen brightness too high: So i update my display drivers today,and my screen suddenly became all bright,i am using windows 10 version 1709 and my moniter brightness is already at the lowest....how do i fix this submitted by /u/Zuala69 [link] [comments]...
  5. 0% brightness is too much in a dark Room . How to configure minimum brightness on laptop...

in Windows 10 Customization
    0% brightness is too much in a dark Room . How to configure minimum brightness on laptop...: I would like to know if there is a way to continue to lower the backlight brightness when the brightness slider is already on the 0%. Since I need a dimmer screen. I'm using a laptop, so there's no physical buttons that control monitor brightness. I have correctly...
  6. External Monitor too bright

in Windows 10 Customization
    External Monitor too bright: Acer external monitor on Windows 10 32 bit. There is no physical button on the monitor offering brightness control. There is no way of getting into the User option which you can move to but not change And Windows does not offer a brightness control/slider Help!...
  7. MS 1903 BRIGHTNESS IS WAY TOO HIGH

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS 1903 BRIGHTNESS IS WAY TOO HIGH: Hello I have just updated to w10 1903 and now the brightness is very high (it is almost blinding me with how bright it is). I understand it is a known issue The drivers are all up to date and I cannot adjust the brightness slider (from the MS store). Please assist with...
  8. HDR too bright

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDR too bright: I always try to turn HDR on but my eyes always get tired quickly and I also get a headache. is there a way to prevent these side effects ? 134355
  9. HDR too bright

in Windows 10 Support
    HDR too bright: I always try to turn HDR on but my eyes always get tired quickly and I also get a headache. is there a way to prevent these side effects ? 134355
  10. PPT too bright with projector

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PPT too bright with projector: I made powerpoints with microsoft Windows 10 in surface pro. When showing in the projector (using other surface pro), my powerpoints were too bright. The picture details could not be evaluated. Other people using the same computer for presentation and projector do not suffer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows brightness issue does it effect macbookpro

2. brightness not working in 1903

3. windows 10 1903 excel too bright