Windows 10: Bad COA code on new device

Discus and support Bad COA code on new device in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'll just put it this way. I had purchased a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro disk (and it comes with a COA code) And it worked fine. The first device is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jiang Xavier, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Bad COA code on new device

I'll just put it this way.

I had purchased a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro disk (and it comes with a COA code)

And it worked fine.

The first device is Dell Systems XPS L321X.

The second device is Fujitsu UH 554.

After the first installation, the code becomes strapped with my account.

Now I am replacing my Dell Systems XPS L321X with a new device, so I decided to go for "change in hardware" but that didn't work.

More importantly, Microsoft refuse to recognize my CoA. Why is that?

:)

Jiang Xavier, Nov 11, 2019

2. new Windows 10 coa sticker damaged; can't read the COA code

Hi!

I'm having trouble reading my COA code from a brand new copy of win 10. I guess i damaged the code when scraping of the protective layer that was covering the code.

What can i do?

Blaž Šeter, Nov 11, 2019
  3. StefanM Win User
    Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Bad COA code on new device

Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-19

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Bad COA code on new device

1. Bad COA code on new device - Similar Threads - Bad COA code

2. COA labels

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    COA labels: Hi. We are a workstation builder and always when we install an image of win10pro on a machine, we put a COA label on the housing. Now currently we purchased 10 win10pro licenses which are missing the red/rosa back-label, so we cannot get the label from the envelope which...
  3. COA labels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COA labels: Hi. We are a workstation builder and always when we install an image of win10pro on a machine, we put a COA label on the housing. Now currently we purchased 10 win10pro licenses which are missing the red/rosa back-label, so we cannot get the label from the envelope which...
  4. COA labels

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. COA Keys

COA Keys: I purchased 10 COA keys from a distributor, verified authenticity, and used a couple. None of these keys work now. Help as these were expensive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/coa-keys/5942dbe2-da83-4af3-863c-f1da14bbf009"
  6. Window COA Label

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Window COA Label: I bought Window from store in Thailand , and now wonder is this COA Lable is counterfeit or not? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-coa-label/1fa2ac8f-f4be-43ed-ad48-aed2979617c9"
  7. windows 10 activation key code COA

windows 10 activation key code COA: I upgraded my HP All-In-One computer From Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, but my cumputer was stolen from me in a burglary. Is there anyway for me to get my digital key code COA? Would I be able to install windows 10 on my current computer with that license key code? is there...
  8. Is new COA needed to change from Pro to Enterprise or LTSB?

Is new COA needed to change from Pro to Enterprise or LTSB?: I have two machines in question. One 8.1x64 Pro and one 10x64 Pro. When I: Code: DISM /online /Get-CurrentEdition[/quote] and Code: DISM /online /Get-TargetEditions[/quote] , on the 8.1 machine I see current edition is Code: Professional[/quote] and Code: Target...
  9. Windows COA

Windows COA: Long story short, I have this Laptop preinstalled Windows 8 PRO A microsoft employee is inquiring (for license compliance) about this machine's COA and asking repeatedly about COA sticker. I can't find it anywhere. It says in BIOS it has Windows 8 preinstalled, but I...
  10. Ignore COA 25 alpha-numeric code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ignore COA 25 alpha-numeric code: Hi, The pc floats win7 home premium 64 bit. The 3.2GB win10 ISO was downloaded and burned to dvd. Boot to dvd to start upgrade I was asked for the 25 character product code. I don't have one for win10. The win7 installed is genuine. The instructions do not describe this...