Windows 10: Bad Company

Discus and support Bad Company in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi... I ordered a referb desktop with Windows 10. What came was a Windows Enterprise machine with Windows 10 referb key, and of course it did not work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zene, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Zene Win User

Bad Company

Hi... I ordered a referb desktop with Windows 10. What came was a Windows Enterprise machine with Windows 10 referb key, and of course it did not work. A $ loss to return means I will not send back (stubborn). It runs fine, but needs registered to got to settings I desperately need? Can someone help get me get a workable combination? I could care less what it is. The only use is to operate my model railroad. I've tried all the downloads. Thanks,

:)

Zene, Jun 1, 2021
  2. bigtye Win User

Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Beta Thread

I still can't load the server browser without ctd but I have been able to bypass this by manually filling my favourites list,

go to mydocuments/BFBC2beta/gamesettings.ini

down the bottom of the ini list you will see:

FavouriteGames=

You can manually populate your favourites list eg this is my server list for Australia:

FavoriteGames=GameArena BF:BC2 Beta #19;GameArena BF:BC2 Beta #23;GameArena BF:BC2 Beta #24;GameArena BF:BC2 Beta #02;i3D.net - PAR Game server;[FR]Eliott Ness #28;GameArena BF:BC2 Beta #12;Hypernia Bad Company 2 Beta Sydney 13;Hypernia Bad Company 2 Beta Sydney 15;Hypernia Bad Company 2 Beta Sydney 16;Hypernia Bad Company 2 Beta Sydney 2;Hypernia Bad Company 2 Beta Sydney 3;

This is then saved and when you load into game, use the side of screen menu as kid41212003 has said and your favourites list will already filled, meaning you don't need to try and connect to the main server list, which causes ctd.

Tye

bigtye, Jun 1, 2021
  3. shevanel Win User
    DX11 and Eyefinity in Bad Company 2

Does that mean it's going to be like Dirt 2 where the game is mostly Dx9/10 with some DX11 features?

shevanel, Jun 1, 2021
  4. Sinster Win User

Bad Company

Need a Battlefield: Bad Company 2 benchmark app.

Why is one listed on these benchmarks / review sites?

Sinster, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

Bad Company

1. Bad Company - Similar Threads - Bad Company

2. Windows 11 - I am not able to turn Memory Integration ON but bad driverlist is empty.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - I am not able to turn Memory Integration ON but bad driverlist is empty.: Trying to ask the same question, there is not much I see I need to do based on all the steps mentioned in original thread - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-i-am-not-able-to-turn-memory/81101e36-a3d8-4dc8-8d85-fc5d1d9d694cTrying to know, what...
  3. How is it possible that a company like Microsoft can release such a bad OS Windows 11. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How is it possible that a company like Microsoft can release such a bad OS Windows 11. I...: I'm very curious to see how exactly a company like Microsoft could release SUCH a bad OS especially after Windows ME and Vista both of which were better than Windows 11. It boggles the mind, do they do no testing, not speak to any consumers on a beta or test run of the OS in...
  4. How is it possible that a company like Microsoft can release such a bad OS Windows 11. I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How is it possible that a company like Microsoft can release such a bad OS Windows 11. I...: I'm very curious to see how exactly a company like Microsoft could release SUCH a bad OS especially after Windows ME and Vista both of which were better than Windows 11. It boggles the mind, do they do no testing, not speak to any consumers on a beta or test run of the OS in...
  5. Bad Company increase Broadband prices - kids need remote learning more

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bad Company increase Broadband prices - kids need remote learning more: Hi folks There's a few companies I think people should avoid using during the COVID-19 crisis -- one of my pet hate companies (always been hideous I've found when visiting UK - and even when trying to help UK colleagues) is Virgin Media. With so many people forced to work...
  6. why is this company so bad?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why is this company so bad?: why? seriously, why? Nothing related to microsoft at all works ever not once. I am in the store fighting to buy and download a game wont work I am in account settings fighting to change settings wont work I see talk to virtual agent, another thing that does not work THIS...
  7. Why battlefield bad company 2 crash after intros on windows 10 after installed new copy of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why battlefield bad company 2 crash after intros on windows 10 after installed new copy of...: I had windows 10 home for long time. And battlefield bad company was working fine. Yesterday I decided to delete the windows 10 on C: and install a new clean windows 10 again. I used the media tool file by microsoft and made a usb bootable. Then installed the windows 10...
  8. BSOD playing Battlefield bad company 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Battlefield bad company 2: The bsod happened few hours ago first time after some days with strange stuff. Most of the times it was when playing the game, Some beeps sometimes the game frozen and I had to restart the pc or shutdown the game somehow with task manager. Sometimes I saw strange things on...
  9. Battlefield bad company 2 crash to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield bad company 2 crash to desktop: I have windows 10 64bit. Last days played the game without a problem. Now i tried to play tried 3-4 times and in each time after X minutes of playing the game is freezing for 1-3 seconds and crash to desktop without any message. It happend before with windows 10. And...
  10. Battlefield bad company 2 worked on windows 10 but now the game crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield bad company 2 worked on windows 10 but now the game crash: I had windows 8.1 pro and I upgraded to windows 10. I had battlefield bad company 2 installed and working fine. Now yesterday I decided to install a new clean window 10. After that I installed the game battlefield bad company 2 again. Since then the game is not working...