Windows 10: Bad config error message

Discus and support Bad config error message in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, When I turn on power I get "Preparing automatic repair;" then ""Diagnosing your pc"; then "Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc" with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by janetillin, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Bad config error message

Hi there,

When I turn on power I get "Preparing automatic repair;" then ""Diagnosing your pc"; then "Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc" with the mention that if I speak to a help agent, I sould give the stopcode: "bad system config info."

I have tried system restore and reset, but neither successful. Can you advise please? I have windows 10 on an hp all in one pc.

Many thanks

Jane

:)

janetillin, Aug 21, 2018

2. blue screen error - Bad system config

How do I fix the blue screen error - bad system config

KirstenDrennon, Aug 21, 2018
  3. blynn62 Win User
    BAD SYSTEM CONFIG

I upgraded to laptop windows 10, and when I try to restart the error message "BAD SYSTEM CONFIG", the system automatically goes to the manager recovery menu, but will not accept my password for the microsoft account. I have changed it using my desktop computer, but the laptop will still not accept . HELP*Sad

blynn62, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Bad config error message

Hidden Window: CNQMMAIN>EXE - Bad Image error message

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Furthermore, a bad Image error occurs if there's an interruption to the system process or a corrupted file that affects the system. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you run the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool. It's a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows
    system files and restore corrupted files.

You may also check the answer from Andre Da Costa in this
    thread
    regarding Hidden Window: CNQMMAIN.EXE - Bad Image error message.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Bad config error message

1. Bad config error message - Similar Threads - Bad config error

2. Bad System Config Info Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad System Config Info Error: I was working on some school work when my computer suddenly crashed and restarted. The computer didn't even make it to my log in before it crashed again and again. Finally the computer went into the blue screen where it told me I had a bad system config info error. I have...
  3. getting bad config info error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    getting bad config info error: Hi Guys, This morning, by mistake, I disabled all the services under services Tab in system configuration App. Also, under boot tab, change the Number of processors from 1 to 4 and chose max memory by clicking the check box Maximum Memory. Now, I'm not able to start my...
  4. Error Bad system config info

Error Bad system config info: After i stalling windows 10 ypdate I am recieveing a blue screen loop with error BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO. I have tried reseting only to get the another error saying there was a problem resetting. Start up repair brings me another error...
  5. Bad system config

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad system config: So out of nowhere, got the {bad system config info} error. Computer won't let me factory reset or anything, and I don't have a back up since the laptop isn't mine. Does anyone know a fix? I've tried quite a few things from online to no avail. Not the best when it comes to...
  6. BSOD bad config

BSOD bad config: My daughter was deleting stuff from my her laptop and evidently messed up her Windows 10. It is an HP laptop with intel chip, 16 gb and we cannot get it to start up. We do not have any bootable usb for it. It states that the auto repair will not work, the system cannot be...
  7. Bad system config

Bad system config: A while back I setup a restore point on my usb and selected the option where it would make a new one to to replace the old one every hour because i thought it would be useful. After installing the latest windows 10 update the next day my laptop starting slowing down severely...
  8. Bad Config Info error

Bad Config Info error: Good day. I am attempting to resolve a Bad Config Info error on a laptop. I tried the bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd and it comes back with results "Total Identified Windows Installations: 0" What would be the most appropriate next step? Thank you...
  9. Bad system Config

Bad system Config: I was trying to access my windows OS folder in linux (ubuntu unity version) .So I tried to access it using the command sudo ntfs fix /dev/sda5 . but later when i swiched to windows then it showed a BSOD displaying bad sytem config .Can someone please help me to fix this bug ?...
  10. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG

in Windows 10 Support
    BAD SYSTEM CONFIG: I upgraded to laptop windows 10, and when I try to restart the error message "BAD SYSTEM CONFIG", the system automatically goes to the manager recovery menu, but will not accept my password for the microsoft account. I have changed it using my desktop computer, but the laptop...