Windows 10: Bad Copy - MS Office 2013

Discus and support Bad Copy - MS Office 2013 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have libre installed whilst I wait for any action. I am not particularly in favour of it, but thats comes with experience I presume. Thanks for all... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by elbmek, Jan 25, 2016.

1. elbmek Win User

Bad Copy - MS Office 2013

I have libre installed whilst I wait for any action. I am not particularly in favour of it, but thats comes with experience I presume. Thanks for all the advice, I may well swallow the bullet and pay MS as they offered.

Bunny J: I'll have a look at linux again, its been sometime since I last looked.

elbmek, Feb 14, 2016
  2. Wynona Win User
    Wynona, Feb 14, 2016
  3. WHS
    whs Win User
  4. Bad Copy - MS Office 2013

Open Office is a lot better than Libre
    I used Open Office when I was on windows 8.1
    But since coming to 10 have managed to use Office 365 and 2016 with my Printer
    Which when had 8.1 could not get it to work.

hTconeM9user, Feb 14, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    Don't rush unless it is job related.
    That said, if finance is ok, MS Office is preferable, in my opinion.

davidhk, Feb 14, 2016
  6. elbmek Win User
    Thanks again. I deleted libre. I have downloaded wine to a docked drive. of 500GB, cIf I click on wineinstall will it create a dual boot, as I dont want that, I was to look at wine and experiment without interfering with win 10.

elbmek, Feb 14, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    I know less than minimum in Ubuntu/Linux.

How about download Linux to a DVD and run it as "Live CD " mode ?
    You can then install Wine and then experiment with MS Office. It won't affect your Win 10 at all.
    ( Editing..................... Linux will run a bit slower as it's running from a CD ).

I once had Win 10 and Linux Mint 17.2 on dual boot. I installed Wine and then Office 2007. Office got installed but won't open. Someone in Linux forum told me it could be because my 2007 version is too old. I didn't know what to believe, but I gave up the idea anyway.

davidhk, Feb 14, 2016
  8. elbmek Win User

Good thinking batman!!!! *Nerd

elbmek, Feb 14, 2016
  9. Wynona Win User
    Agreed, David! The only time Free isn't good is if it doesn't work properly for me.

Wynona, Feb 15, 2016
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    Right tool for the job.

BunnyJ, Feb 15, 2016
  11. elbmek Win User
    Guess who won the battle. I told them I was preparing a claim in court, and the phone rang. We will de-install Office which they had in my pc; and installed a fresh copy of Office Pro 2013 WITH a valid key and validated by Microsoft!!! The programme now works correctly, validated by MS and I beat the buggers!! YES!!!!

elbmek, Feb 23, 2016
  12. davidhk Win User
    Damn ! Why didn't you demand a FREE copy of 2016 ?
    Bad Copy - MS Office 2013 :)

davidhk, Feb 23, 2016
  13. elbmek Win User

I'm not bothered which year it is it only does what I want anyway!!! 2010 would have done *Cool

Nobody messes with the Kemble Klan and survives!!!!! *Mad

GGGGGEEEEERRRRROOOOONNNNNIIIIIMMMMMOOOOOOO *Thumbs

elbmek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bad Copy - MS Office 2013 - Similar Threads - Bad Copy Office

2. A replacement or a fix to MS Office Outlook 2013

in Browsers and Email
    A replacement or a fix to MS Office Outlook 2013: The laptop I use for work has an MS Office 2013 Professional , where I used to rely heavily on MS Outlook as my email app of choice , around late 2018 and all gmail accounts I store in outlook keep failing to log and on loading them in a web browser they do tend to hint they...
  3. Office 2013

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office 2013: Hello, I have replaced my Win 8.1 laptop pc with a new Win Home 10S laptop and I want to transfer my licensed Office 2013. I have a key that I used to download but not sure where I got it. The product was purchased at a store. I don't see it listed in the MS Store along...
  4. Office 2013 not working with MS Word

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 not working with MS Word: I purchased Office 2013 from Amazon in 2015 It has worked fine on my desktop and notebook computers until recently. Now I get the message that it can't open Normal.dotm and a few other error messages that makes it impossible to open MS Word documents. After trying to fix the...
  5. Office 2013 not working with MS Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2013 not working with MS Word: I purchased Office 2013 from Amazon in 2015 It has worked fine on my desktop and notebook computers until recently. Now I get the message that it can't open Normal.dotm and a few other error messages that makes it impossible to open MS Word documents. After trying to fix the...
  6. reinstalling MS Office prof plus 2013

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstalling MS Office prof plus 2013: On the last Windows 10 download something got corrupted so I had to reinstall Windows 10 which removed all of my programs. How do I reinstall Office ; I can't find the key (if I had it) and I did not have this PC on my Microsoft account....
  7. office 2013

office 2013: So i installed my office 2013 and it i guess trying to install the update threw windows update seems like service pack 1 is stuck at 14% and never moves. any idea or way to restart the updates 12440
  8. MS Office 2013

MS Office 2013: I have a fully licensed copy of MS office 2013. I have been sent a word.doc attachment on an email and saved it to the HDD, but Word refuses to open it!!!! 52061
  9. MS Office 2013 update...

MS Office 2013 update...: Moderator(s), please move this topic to the correct forum, thanks... I have two Windows 10 Professional, 64-bits (1709) with the latest updates, both systems have MS Office 2013 Professional. On one of the systems, MS Office does not update, while the other does. After...
  10. MS Office 2013 aps...

MS Office 2013 aps...: This issue has been bothering me for awhile, short description.... Windows 7 and 10 sharing files via workgroup with one gig switched network, using local accounts. Initial opening and MS Office file (.docx, .xlsx, etc.) takes anywhere from 15-25 seconds. Opening another...