Windows 10: Bad DNS key --message text in message file for Application

Discus and support Bad DNS key --message text in message file for Application in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After trying to save a lost cluster on a damaged hard drive, I get the following error on my good hard drive c: whenever I execute a DIR command in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Brian_Bad_DNS_key, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Bad DNS key --message text in message file for Application

After trying to save a lost cluster on a damaged hard drive, I get the following error on my good hard drive c: whenever I execute a DIR command in the CMD window:

"The system cannot find message text for message number 0x235f in the message file for Application."

The message is repeated with variations in the number.

Chkdsk does nothing to fix this problem. Please advise.

:)

Brian_Bad_DNS_key, Mar 13, 2020
  2. bogmali Win User

Private Message Notifications

Not a bad feature suggestion as it saves you time getting to the gist of the message. EVGA, Anandtech, and OCN has the feature on their site.

bogmali, Mar 13, 2020
  3. DNS error message

anyone have step by step instructions on how to resolve this error, I did look up the error message on google and there are many people having the same issue

Hmmm...can’t reach this page
    Try this

• This website might be marked as work-related by your organization. Try to access this link in a new Microsoft Edge window outside of Windows Defender Application Guard.
    • Make sure you’ve got the right web address:
    Details

There was a temporary DNS error. Try refreshing the page.

Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND

[Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Network & internet]

BarbStephan, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Bad DNS key --message text in message file for Application

Can secure text messaging like Tigertext be read by the NSA?

Can secure text messaging apps like Tigertext be read by the government or anyone else?
    What about standard SMS text messages?
    Is there any form of electronics communication that the government or NSA can’t read or capture?

gerradfaegan, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Bad DNS key --message text in message file for Application

1. Bad DNS key --message text in message file for Application - Similar Threads - Bad DNS key

2. application error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    application error message: I am trying to open a file but the S mode won't allow me. How can I bypass the S mode without uninstalling it permanently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-error-message/c4441426-aa4a-4289-922a-2bc726ad3a17
  3. Text Messages

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Text Messages: Hello, I keep receiving text message with a 6 digit code followed by the statement "Use this code for Microsoft verification". What is this? What can I do about these? Thanks...
  4. Bad Image Error Message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bad Image Error Message: For the past several weeks, I have been getting this error message: DccDeviceInfo.exe - Bad Image C:Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\clrjit.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original...
  5. Can't Send a text message through Win 10In the message application

Can't Send a text message through Win 10In the message application: Messaging tape is disabled for me? In the message application. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-a-text-message-through-win-10in-the/85e8bf5d-5753-40f2-82cc-6a8827b95bd5
  6. Application for messages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application for messages: I need your recommendation. Where am I supposed to find and install a message app? Is it a Play Store or Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-for-messages/cdd0a925-ff36-4667-8846-2854a5a29d82
  7. TEXT MESSAGING

in Windows 10 Customization
    TEXT MESSAGING: Hello, can I setup text messaging on my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-messaging/b5f291f2-6539-4065-8a71-55edc9f7d80f
  8. Receive Text Messages

Receive Text Messages: My laptop has a sim card slot. And until recently I was able to receive text messages on that number within the messaging app. Since the last update I requires a connected android phone. Is there no way to recieve texts on the sim card in my laptop anymore?!...
  9. Text message

Text message: I received a text message attachment on my outlook and I am unable to open it and read the message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/text-message/f3bf0c55-14f4-46b3-ad92-3711a266fc50
  10. Getting a "Bad Request" message.

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting a "Bad Request" message.: When I attempt to go to the website at Web Server's Default Page I get a Bad Request message. However, using my wife's laptop I have no problem. Attached is the error message. [img] Any ideas why I'm getting this message? 97819

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the system cannot find message text for message number 0x235f