Windows 10: Bad Download Speed

Discus and support Bad Download Speed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! I've subscribed to 50 Mbps internet. But, my download speed is hardly 45.3 kb and my upload speed even worse. Whenever I search using any search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lesopop14, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Lesopop14 Win User

Bad Download Speed

Hi! I've subscribed to 50 Mbps internet. But, my download speed is hardly 45.3 kb and my upload speed even worse.
    Whenever I search using any search engine, it takes like 30 seconds to load the results. I've tried google, youtube, bing, duck duck go.
    I am using Firefox. I tried chrome and edge, and the issue still persists. Is there any way to rectify this?

:)

Lesopop14, Jan 27, 2021

2. Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Bad Download Speed

ReubenFaleiro, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Bad Download Speed

1. Bad Download Speed - Similar Threads - Bad Download Speed

2. Download speed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download speed: Hey,My download speed on my Xbox is around 200 to 300mbps, but, when I try and download a game on my pc, it is only going at 20mbps and it's taking me hours just to install a 20gb game.P.S also when I download games on my Xbox, it's in the same place as my pc is....
  3. Download speeds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download speeds: I'm not sure if it's normal but I receive 20mb/s but it only sends 2 to 3mb/s through etherbetWhat can I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-speeds/e36ed755-91f4-4d32-ab9d-421251c82653
  4. Download speeds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download speeds: I'm not sure if it's normal but I receive 20mb/s but it only sends 2 to 3mb/s through etherbetWhat can I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-speeds/e36ed755-91f4-4d32-ab9d-421251c82653
  5. Download Speeds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download Speeds: Hello all!! I have been having an issue for months now and it has finally gotten on my nerves enough to ask. When I run a download speed test I am getting 239.45 Mbps download and 239.52 Mbps upload. But when I try and download files, games ext I am only getting upwards of...
  6. download speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download speed: i use wireless as i cannot use ethernet where my pc is and on taskmanager it says i get 60mbps recieve but send at 500kbs and my download speeds on everything are under 10mbps on my pc but on xbox or playstation i get a solid 50mbps download. should i try my pc on ethernet to...
  7. download speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download speed: i use wireless as i cannot use ethernet where my pc is and on taskmanager it says i get 60mbps recieve but send at 500kbs and my download speeds on everything are under 10mbps on my pc but on xbox or playstation i get a solid 50mbps download. should i try my pc on ethernet to...
  8. Bad upload speeds on PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad upload speeds on PC: I should be getting arround 500mb/s of up- and download but whenever I do a speedtest I only get about 450 down (within margin) but only arround 50-60mb/s of upload. Testing with a seperate network card showed the same results and the ISP said theres is no issue from their...
  9. Download speed 4 times as bad as normal?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download speed 4 times as bad as normal?: Hello, since a few days/weeks i have the problem that instead of downloading with 5mb/s i only download with a maximum speed of 1.2mb/s. On other devices like the Xbox everything runs exactly as it used to, so I guess it's because of my PC. Information about my...
  10. Really bad download and upload speed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Really bad download and upload speed: Hi I'm hoping someone can shed some light. My pc is running Windows 10. The download and upload speed are horrendous 30mbps download and 2-6 upload. My other devices such as a iMac, my and my GFs phone all get around 170mbps download and 20 upload in the same room connected...