Windows 10: Bad Driver Causes Windows 10 to Crash Randomly

Discus and support Bad Driver Causes Windows 10 to Crash Randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. My PC crashs randomly between 20 minutes to 2 hours after start-up and nothing seems to respond. It's almost seven month since this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Amir HosseinGhezelbash, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Bad Driver Causes Windows 10 to Crash Randomly

Hi. My PC crashs randomly between 20 minutes to 2 hours after start-up and nothing seems to respond. It's almost seven month since this problem occurred. I have tried everything include clean windows restore, but nothing changes. I've tried "verifier" and the widows doesn't even get to start screen.

My PC specs are:

CPU: Intel Core i9 7980-XE

GPU: 2X ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti OC Edition in SLI

RAM: 4X Dual-band G.Skill TridentZ 16GB 4000MHz (64GB in total)

SSD: Samsung 960 Pro 1TB

HDD: Western Digital Gold Edition 10TB

Motherboard: ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME

Power: Antec HCP1300 Platinum

Here are the minidump and NFO files created by "verifier":

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmtdZT1GQyjJhtM96q7kr9bPPOkPDA

:)

Amir HosseinGhezelbash, Mar 10, 2019
  2. cdawall Win User

AMD HD 6000 series caused BSOD when installing driver, Windows 10

If the driver crashes in 7 as well the gpu is bad if it works fine the driver is bad. Basic troubleshooting step.

cdawall, Mar 10, 2019
  3. banger Win User
    Latest NVIDIA drivers keep crashing and recovering

GT610 and windows 10 latest drivers, was in firefox and chose print preview and got a black screen shortly followed by a banner saying the graphics driver had crashed and recovered. Also brought firefox to its knees as it also crashed. Repeated the previous steps and it was ok. Has randomly black screened on other things like the remote desktop modern app but again repeated steps and it didnt re-occur, anyone else seeing this, bad driver?

Tim

banger, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Bad Driver Causes Windows 10 to Crash Randomly

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Bad Driver Causes Windows 10 to Crash Randomly

1. Bad Driver Causes Windows 10 to Crash Randomly - Similar Threads - Bad Driver Causes

2. windows randomly crashed very bad english

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows randomly crashed very bad english: So i was just playing a steam game, until the blue crash screen randomly showed up and it was stuck at 0% no matter how long i waited, now it turned to black screen and i waites and now actually STUCK at something the screen says: "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or...
  3. windows randomly crashed very bad english

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows randomly crashed very bad english: So i was just playing a steam game, until the blue crash screen randomly showed up and it was stuck at 0% no matter how long i waited, now it turned to black screen and i waites and now actually STUCK at something the screen says: "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or...
  4. Bad driver causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad driver causing BSOD: Hi there,I need help in identifying the bad driver causing the BSOD. I'm not a techy person so I'm having difficulties. Thank you in advance!My PC: Ryzen 5 3600X 16GB RAM DDR4 HyperX 2666Mhz TUF B450M-PRO GAMING Motherboard Galax GTX 1660 FSP Hyper K 500W PSU 240 GB SSD and...
  5. Bad driver causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad driver causing BSOD: Hi there,I need help in identifying the bad driver causing the BSOD. I'm not a techy person so I'm having difficulties. Thank you in advance!My PC: Ryzen 5 3600X 16GB RAM DDR4 HyperX 2666Mhz TUF B450M-PRO GAMING Motherboard Galax GTX 1660 FSP Hyper K 500W PSU 240 GB SSD and...
  6. Bad driver causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Driver updates from Windows cause random BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Driver updates from Windows cause random BSOD crashes: I installed the urgent security fix 7/7 and saw a list of multiple driver "updates" suggested by Windows Update. I foolishly installed them and now my computer which has been stable for years crashes randomly when in use or just idling on its own. 4 BSOD screens in two days...
  8. Bad GPU Driver Update causing problems in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Bad GPU Driver Update causing problems in Windows 10: [ATTACH]It is always recommended to keep Windows drivers up-to-date, and this goes especially for […] This article Bad GPU Driver Update causing problems in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Bad driver crashes windows 10 dmp file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad driver crashes windows 10 dmp file: I have a bad driver that sometimes crashes my windows 10. The BSOD did not give me a driver name, so here is my .dmp file https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApBFUny-9DkaamQfjMC464trQmc as per:...
  10. Windows 10 causes OpenOffice crash 'Bad Allocation'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 causes OpenOffice crash 'Bad Allocation': OpenOffice freeware spreadsheet and word processor, running on new Jan 21, 2020 computer, new Windows 10, up to date, frequently crashes with a "Bad Allocation" error. Don't have problem on my old computer running WindowsXP. What is the solution?...