Windows 10: Bad driver crashes windows 10 dmp file

Discus and support Bad driver crashes windows 10 dmp file in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a bad driver that sometimes crashes my windows 10. The BSOD did not give me a driver name, so here is my .dmp file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by robin6786123, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Bad driver crashes windows 10 dmp file

I have a bad driver that sometimes crashes my windows 10.

The BSOD did not give me a driver name, so here is my .dmp file

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApBFUny-9DkaamQfjMC464trQmc

as per:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

:)

robin6786123, Jun 10, 2020

2. Windows 7 is bluescreen-ing on me. can anyone help with the .dmp files.

Download a copy of BlueScreenView 64-bit. Unpack the ZIP file and launch the EXE. It will scan your \Windows\Minidump folder for crash dumps; click on the file that you want to analyze. In the bottom half of the window, BlueScreenView will list the EXEs, DLLs, and drivers that were running when the crash happened. The files with a pink background were responsible for the crash.

I was able to look at your DMP file. I find it a bit odd/suspicious that the Netwsw02.sys driver doesn't show a product name, description, company name, or path. A little digging found that this driver is probably for the Intel Wireless WiFi Link Adapter. Do you have a WiFi adapter in this computer? Your System Specs don't show it. If you do, what is the brand/model?

In the meantime, run Memtest86+ and check for bad RAM. Do at least one full pass, preferably several. It will take a while to check all 16 gigs of RAM in your machine.

It would be a good idea to run some malware scans, too.

Static~Charge, Jun 10, 2020
  3. prizna Win User
    Display Driver crashes with DMP file

I have been having a lot of trouble with my Display Driver crashing recently and haven't really been able to get an answer online for what may be causing it. I have tried old and new drivers as well as using DDU the make sure it is a full clean install with no change. The driver crashes very often, usually recovering but sometimes my screen will just freeze and I will have to force reboot my PC.

Looking in reliability history I have found some DMP files at the time of the crashes, these aren't BSOD DMPs so they arent being collected by the BSOD tool provided, they can however be read in BlueScreenView, unfortunately I am unable to make much sense from the information given to me from BlueSCreenView, so if anyone is able to understand what the DMP means and maybe what is causing it, it would be appreciated.

Bad driver crashes windows 10 dmp file [​IMG]

Im not sure how else I could post the dmp file so here is an image of what it shows.

thanks,

EDIT: I just received this when attempting to boot my PC:

Bad driver crashes windows 10 dmp file [​IMG]

No overclocking is present on my PC.

prizna, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Bad driver crashes windows 10 dmp file

Help reading mini dmp file

Download BlueScreenView, unpack the ZIP, and run the EXE (no installation necessary). It's an excellent little utility for looking at DMP files and finding the cause of crashes.

Static~Charge, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Bad driver crashes windows 10 dmp file

1. Bad driver crashes windows 10 dmp file - Similar Threads - Bad driver crashes

2. Crashed PC with no DMP file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashed PC with no DMP file.: I recently experienced a series of crashes seemingly out of nowhere, screen went black, then system rebooted but crashed before windows loading was complete. This happened a few times, I unplugged the PC, turned it on after a while. It turned on and crashed again shortly...
  3. Crashed PC with no DMP file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashed PC with no DMP file.: I recently experienced a series of crashes seemingly out of nowhere, screen went black, then system rebooted but crashed before windows loading was complete. This happened a few times, I unplugged the PC, turned it on after a while. It turned on and crashed again shortly...
  4. Crashed PC with no DMP file.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Crash with DMP file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crash with DMP file.: Was scrolling on YT then my pc went kinda slow and restarted, with no blue screen. The PC seems to be running fine now, just want to check if there is an issue with the system,The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffff990ffe3bb3b0,...
  6. PC Crash with DMP file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Crash with DMP file.: Was scrolling on YT then my pc went kinda slow and restarted, with no blue screen. The PC seems to be running fine now, just want to check if there is an issue with the system,The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffff990ffe3bb3b0,...
  7. PC Crash with DMP file.

8. dmp file after crash.

dmp file after crash.: I've been having issues with my PC crashing when gaming crash to desktop, freezing, blue screen, or PC shutdown.... Its a recent issue and not sure if its related to a driver, software, or hardware.I ran windows update , updated BIOS and chipset, and DDUed my graphics driver...
  9. Crash Dumps (dmp files)

Crash Dumps (dmp files): I routinely find these files on my computer after exiting photoshop. I do not seem to have any problems now with this program. Although I did for a while until my graphics card settings were synched with Windows 10 and photoshop. However, the dmp files continue to...
  10. Display Driver crashes with DMP file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Driver crashes with DMP file: I have been having a lot of trouble with my Display Driver crashing recently and haven't really been able to get an answer online for what may be causing it. I have tried old and new drivers as well as using DDU the make sure it is a full clean install with no change. The...