Windows 10: Bad Drivers

Discus and support Bad Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I install the RivetNetworks LLC stuff, which is my Killer NIC from windows update it makes my computer really sluggish and when I do a speed test... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by donaldblanton, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Bad Drivers

When I install the RivetNetworks LLC stuff, which is my Killer NIC from windows update it makes my computer really sluggish and when I do a speed test it makes my speeds really slow. When I reinstalled windows and done a speed test with out these drivers installed as was well but as soon as my PC installed them I get the slow speeds again. How do I uninstall just these components? Here is a screen shot

Bad Drivers e91bdeee-6a58-4e30-9901-ffee89e9f58c?upload=true.jpg

:)

donaldblanton, Jul 4, 2018

2. Bad driver to DVD-player

Hi,

The issue might cause if the drivers are not updated. So, I suggest you to update the driver software by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows key + R” type “devmgmt.msc” and press
      Enter.
    • Right click on DVD/CD Roms from the list and select
      properties.
    • Under Driver tab click on Update button and follow the prompts to update the driver.

If the issue still persists, download the latest drivers from the manufacturer and install the same.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Bad Drivers

Bad Resoluton

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the drivers once again and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, I recommend you to reinstall the display drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps to install a driver in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties

• Select Compatibility Tab

• Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.

• Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Hope it helps.

Please reply to the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Bad Drivers

1. Bad Drivers - Similar Threads - Bad Drivers

2. How To Fix Minecraft <BAD VIDEO CARD DRIVER> When I Run Minecraft IT SAY'S BAD VIDEO CARD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Fix Minecraft <BAD VIDEO CARD DRIVER> When I Run Minecraft IT SAY'S BAD VIDEO CARD...: How To Fix Minecraft <BAD VIDEO CARD DRIVER> When I Run Minecraft IT SAY'S BAD VIDEO CARD DRIVER I USE SOO MANY METHODS. IF ANYBODY KNOW TO FIX THE PROBLEM IT WILL BE ALSO A METHOD i use...
  3. How To Fix Minecraft <BAD VIDEO CARD DRIVER> When I Run Minecraft IT SAY'S BAD VIDEO CARD...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Fix Minecraft <BAD VIDEO CARD DRIVER> When I Run Minecraft IT SAY'S BAD VIDEO CARD...: How To Fix Minecraft <BAD VIDEO CARD DRIVER> When I Run Minecraft IT SAY'S BAD VIDEO CARD DRIVER I USE SOO MANY METHODS. IF ANYBODY KNOW TO FIX THE PROBLEM IT WILL BE ALSO A METHOD i use...
  4. How To Fix Minecraft <BAD VIDEO CARD DRIVER> When I Run Minecraft IT SAY'S BAD VIDEO CARD...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 11 Bad Update does anyone else have the same problem intel graphics driver version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Bad Update does anyone else have the same problem intel graphics driver version...: Does anyone have the same problem intel graphics driver version 26.20.100.7926 causing flashing and going black for minutes and then flashing again. I know it’s nothing to with because that was resolved months ago. It’s a just a bad intel graphics driver version...
  6. Windows 11 Bad Update does anyone else have the same problem intel graphics driver version...

Windows 11 Bad Update does anyone else have the same problem intel graphics driver version...: Does anyone have the same problem intel graphics driver version 26.20.100.7926 causing flashing and going black for minutes and then flashing again. I know it’s nothing to with because that was resolved months ago. It’s a just a bad intel graphics driver version...
  7. Realtek Driver making crackling sounds, Workaround found but it's preety bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Driver making crackling sounds, Workaround found but it's preety bad: Hello everybody, so a while back my Realtek driver started making crackling sounds. It's fine then, in a game, it starts craclking to no end, if I quit the game it resets the driver, or if I change to something else like plug in a headset and then unplug, it refreshes. Things...
  8. Realtek Driver making crackling sounds, Workaround found but it's preety bad

Realtek Driver making crackling sounds, Workaround found but it's preety bad: Hello everybody, so a while back my Realtek driver started making crackling sounds. It's fine then, in a game, it starts craclking to no end, if I quit the game it resets the driver, or if I change to something else like plug in a headset and then unplug, it refreshes. Things...
  9. Driver Issues Need Help badly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Issues Need Help badly: Hi, I’m having a lot of trouble installing my drivers and I’ve tried everything I’ve reinstalled it. I got another motherboard, with Wi-Fi and I’ve installed the drivers from the disk multiple times to no avail and the problem I’m having is that it says they’re installed, but...
  10. Driver Issues Need Help badly

Driver Issues Need Help badly: Hi, I’m having a lot of trouble installing my drivers and I’ve tried everything I’ve reinstalled it. I got another motherboard, with Wi-Fi and I’ve installed the drivers from the disk multiple times to no avail and the problem I’m having is that it says they’re installed, but...