Windows 10: Bad Dumpfile

Discus and support Bad Dumpfile in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting the following hardware error from the reliability history which caused my computer to crash and automatically reboot. I have updated my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JonathanYong3, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Bad Dumpfile

I am getting the following hardware error from the reliability history which caused my computer to crash and automatically reboot. I have updated my drivers, motherboard, graphic card, and ran a memtest86 to check on the health of my RAMs and they are all perfectly fine. However, my computer still crashed and rebooted itself. I have reformatted my computer yesterday as the crash and auto-reboot was even worse than now, and have been trying to understand what is the issue for 2 days now. Anyone knows what the error is? :/

Source

Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎31/‎10/‎2020 3:21 am

Status
    Report sent

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffff978253ff6010
    Parameter 2: fffff8078c2c0188
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 398
    OS version: 10_0_19042
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 18441

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: BAD_DUMPFILE

:)

JonathanYong3, Oct 30, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

4k to 92k in bad sectors & cloning drive

No need for /r afterwards, you've already done one. The documentation says ".../b includes the functionality of /r..." - it's the same as doing /r but with the additional step of clearing the bad block list before it starts.

3. Jarrstin Win User
    Bad Trader

My bad, that's a typo. It's C0 stepping.

Jarrstin, Oct 30, 2020
  4. laszlo Win User

Bad Dumpfile

$1500+ wasted...

lot of people try to help you but you don't make any of the suggested steps;don't keep asking what can be bad test everything once at all and than report

laszlo, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Bad Dumpfile

1. Bad Dumpfile - Similar Threads - Bad Dumpfile

2. why is my gaming laptop so slow and bad even tho i have gotten it after 2 days?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my gaming laptop so slow and bad even tho i have gotten it after 2 days?: Heya i have gotten this new gaming laptop its the MSI Cyborg 15 A12VF-025UK Intel Core i7 16GB 512GB RTX 4060 144Hz FHD 15.6 Inch Windows 11 Home Gaming Laptop its brand new got it like 2 days ago, but i have been getting freezes, my internet is quite bad in my room but i...
  3. why is my gaming laptop so slow and bad even tho i have gotten it after 2 days?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my gaming laptop so slow and bad even tho i have gotten it after 2 days?: Heya i have gotten this new gaming laptop its the MSI Cyborg 15 A12VF-025UK Intel Core i7 16GB 512GB RTX 4060 144Hz FHD 15.6 Inch Windows 11 Home Gaming Laptop its brand new got it like 2 days ago, but i have been getting freezes, my internet is quite bad in my room but i...
  4. So my pc ran into a bad system config and I restore and till I got back into my pc and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So my pc ran into a bad system config and I restore and till I got back into my pc and...: It would not work it kept saying bad system config https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-my-pc-ran-into-a-bad-system-config-and-i/21df7bce-995d-46fb-a790-583589d2ef4b
  5. So my pc ran into a bad system config and I restore and till I got back into my pc and...

So my pc ran into a bad system config and I restore and till I got back into my pc and...: It would not work it kept saying bad system config https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-my-pc-ran-into-a-bad-system-config-and-i/21df7bce-995d-46fb-a790-583589d2ef4b
  6. So my pc ran into a bad system config and I restore and till I got back into my pc and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Bad Day with this OneDrive.... I need my documents back @microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Day with this OneDrive.... I need my documents back @microsoft: How can you guys synchronize my documents on my local disk to the cloud without letting me know. Now i deleted those documents from the cloud and it affected my documents on my local disk. The worst part is i emptied my recycle bin on my onedrive because i wanted to free my...
  8. Bad Day with this OneDrive.... I need my documents back @microsoft

Bad Day with this OneDrive.... I need my documents back @microsoft: How can you guys synchronize my documents on my local disk to the cloud without letting me know. Now i deleted those documents from the cloud and it affected my documents on my local disk. The worst part is i emptied my recycle bin on my onedrive because i wanted to free my...
  9. Bad Day with this OneDrive.... I need my documents back @microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Hey, so why do your community guidelines suck so bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, so why do your community guidelines suck so bad?: They've been getting more and more draconian and for some stupid **** reason I can't use words like "intent" or "annoy" or "provoke." If this isn't the right place for it, please point me to the relevant place to say this....