Windows 10: Bad Gamming Experience

Discus and support Bad Gamming Experience in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my laptop often get FPS spike, getting heavy, stuttering.. I didn't realize at first since i'm playing an online games, because I thought that it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeonVermilion, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Bad Gamming Experience

my laptop often get FPS spike, getting heavy, stuttering.. I didn't realize at first since i'm playing an online games, because I thought that it was come from my connection. but when i play an offline game last night i realize that it was not, it's my device that have the problem. i'm always use trusted resource for update, like Windows Update, Microsoft Store, GeForce Experience, MyAsus, Intel Driver Support and Assistant. I have tried many ways, such as removing Intel and NVidia graphics drivers using DDU, and reinstalling the latest version of the driver and/or reinstalling the previous worked driver, disabling Game Mode and Game Bar, disabling Full Screen Optimization, Changing Battery Settings, Changing Nvidia settings, Removing NVidia Experience, Scanning for Viruses, but that doesn't help much. I don't know which update that ruined my device, I really love my laptop and I'm very desperate here.. I link images for comparison taken at November 16th https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yNRpaOr6FB509IVX1dRL1u1jLFhrG6RX taken at June 1 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ykkv8i8wXRNoTStO_k5JTKHSDFkD-CvO and no, it was not temperature problem because the one at June 1 have more heat since i'm gamming comparing at Nov 16 that taken just for test.

:)

LeonVermilion, Nov 17, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Shared Experiences

Hi,

Shared Experiences allow you to start a task on one device and finish it on another, or easily set up a remote control or other companion apps on a smartphone. If you don’t want to use the feature, we suggest that you disable it. Kindly follow these steps
    below:

• Click
      Start.
    • Select
      Settings.
    • Click
      System.
    • Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side. Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position.
    • Enable it then restart your computer.
    • Go again to Shared Experiences in Settings app, and disable it completely.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 17, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    4k to 92k in bad sectors & cloning drive

No need for /r afterwards, you've already done one. The documentation says ".../b includes the functionality of /r..." - it's the same as doing /r but with the additional step of clearing the bad block list before it starts.

4. 'Mike P Win User

Bad Gamming Experience

shared experiences

Thanks,

quick search....

You can quickly enable, disable, and change the Shared experiences settings on Windows 10 using the following steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Shared experiences.
    • Turn on or off the Share across devices toggle switch to enable or disable the feature.

Bad Gamming Experience 23aebb6e-f501-49c1-b427-4b0980d506b3?upload=true.jpg

'Mike P, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Bad Gamming Experience

1. Bad Gamming Experience - Similar Threads - Bad Gamming Experience

2. The experience with Microsoft Support is incredibly bad

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    The experience with Microsoft Support is incredibly bad: Hello, I have a Win 10 pro product key that I have been using about 7 years, primarily in my old laptop and years later in my currently laptop.I decided to move my HOST OS to Linux and create a VM with Win10 Pro and it has been imposible to me to activate my license in my...
  3. The experience with Microsoft Support is incredibly bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The experience with Microsoft Support is incredibly bad: Hello, I have a Win 10 pro product key that I have been using about 7 years, primarily in my old laptop and years later in my currently laptop.I decided to move my HOST OS to Linux and create a VM with Win10 Pro and it has been imposible to me to activate my license in my...
  4. The experience with Microsoft Support is incredibly bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Overall Windows 11 experience is bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Overall Windows 11 experience is bad: Control panel used to be so easy to operate. Now the UI is so hard to navigate. Anyway we could bring back the old windows UI in windows 11? like when you want to get to the printer...it's all graphical...not just text....
  6. Overall Windows 11 experience is bad

Overall Windows 11 experience is bad: Control panel used to be so easy to operate. Now the UI is so hard to navigate. Anyway we could bring back the old windows UI in windows 11? like when you want to get to the printer...it's all graphical...not just text....
  7. BSOD while gamming 70368744177664,2

BSOD while gamming 70368744177664,2: Hey, i got BSOD always when playing some games. Sometimes after 5 min sometimes after 40.My setup is:i5 12600 fkrtx 3080 aorus750 psu16 gb ddr4Temps in HW looks quite ok. Maybe gpu memory is a little big, but what i heard 100C is normal for my card.There are dmp...
  8. gamming problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gamming problem: despite all the fixes and updates ,no game is launching on my pc my specs 8 gb ram gpu gtx 750 ti windows 10 home games are doom 2016 which ran and i played earlier cod cold war...
  9. Bad experience with Windows 10 Mail

Bad experience with Windows 10 Mail: A few days ago I took my life in my hands and installed the 2004 Windows 10 update. Until then I had been happily using Windows Live Mail from Windows Essentials 2012. However after the update it clearly had been scuppered as syncing failed and it became unusable. I knew...
  10. Any experience with WinUSB? Good? Bad? Best?

Any experience with WinUSB? Good? Bad? Best?: WinUSB - Linux, Rescue or Windows bootable USB without formatting 142984