Windows 10: Bad image, cannot reset password.

Discus and support Bad image, cannot reset password. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have no clue what I did, but for various operations on my computer, they do not work and all I get is the "Bad Image" error.I am unable to open task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bron_Williams, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Bad image, cannot reset password.

I have no clue what I did, but for various operations on my computer, they do not work and all I get is the "Bad Image" error.I am unable to open task manager, the start menu, and various other somewhat essential programs on my PC. I'm trying to reset it using the recovery software holding shift while restarting but whenever I get there, I need to reenter my password. The problem is that none of the passwords I've tried work with the associated account on this PC. I've reset it multiple times on my Microsoft account on my phone, but that hasn't affected anything. And since the start menu, as

:)

Bron_Williams, Nov 26, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Nov 26, 2021
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 26, 2021
  4. Jose Est Win User

Bad image, cannot reset password.

aolupdates.exe - Bad Image

Hi Patricia,

It is probable that there are missing or corrupted files on your system which is causing the "aolupdates.exe - Bad Image error."

The next step that we can do is run both the
    DISM and SFC commands to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Here are the steps:

• Open an elevated command prompt. To do this, right click the Windows button, and then select
      Command Prompt (Admin). If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click
      Allow or Yes.
    • Type the following command, and then press Enter.
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    • Type the following command and press Enter.
      • sfc /scannow

See Images for reference:

Bad image, cannot reset password. 35de8983-04a2-4ce9-ae28-1e62ffbef96d.png

Bad image, cannot reset password. 8f52d27e-cfd0-4d9c-82f0-79bec324ea3b.png

NOTE: It might take several minutes for the commands operation to be completed.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Jose Est, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

Bad image, cannot reset password.

1. Bad image, cannot reset password. - Similar Threads - Bad image cannot

2. reset mirror image password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reset mirror image password: My computer crashed and I had a backup mirror image file, on a external drive. But it asked for a password before it would run, I tried everything but could not get in. I have now reinstalled windows 10 and need to do a new backup image file, but I am going to have the same...
  3. reset mirror image password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reset mirror image password: My computer crashed and I had a backup mirror image file, on a external drive. But it asked for a password before it would run, I tried everything but could not get in. I have now reinstalled windows 10 and need to do a new backup image file, but I am going to have the same...
  4. reset mirror image password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bad image, .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad image, .: Bad image, Error status 0xc0000020Word ceased working. When trying to open app received message: task manager.exe Bad Image c:\windows\system32\Version.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original...
  6. Bad image, cannot reset password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad image, cannot reset password.: I have no clue what I did, but for various operations on my computer, they do not work and all I get is the "Bad Image" error.I am unable to open task manager, the start menu, and various other somewhat essential programs on my PC. I'm trying to reset it using the recovery...
  7. Bad image, cannot reset password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad image, cannot reset password.: I have no clue what I did, but for various operations on my computer, they do not work and all I get is the "Bad Image" error.I am unable to open task manager, the start menu, and various other somewhat essential programs on my PC. I'm trying to reset it using the recovery...
  8. Bad Image..?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bad Image..?: I reset my pc and downloaded a game launcher Epic Games Launcher and it says an error "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\XINPUT1_3.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your...
  9. Bad Image

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bad Image: I have this problem that i can't open several application and games in my computer. It says bad image and this is the error code : 0xc000012f. I am trying to solve it and i shouldn't have done it and ask here first. I delete the comctl32.dll files in the...
  10. LocalBridge.exe - Bad Image, SkypeBridge.exe - Bad Image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LocalBridge.exe - Bad Image, SkypeBridge.exe - Bad Image: I started getting the error's labeled above. They says: "C:\Users\exrta\AppData\Roaming\SplitmediaLasbs\Player.me\Game Source\XSplitGameSource64.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original...