Windows 10: Bad Image Error message pops up every time

Discus and support Bad Image Error message pops up every time in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Following error pops up everytime I am trying to run some installed programs on my computer. [ATTACH] I tried to uninstall those programs but system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SindhuSingh, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Bad Image Error message pops up every time

Following error pops up everytime I am trying to run some installed programs on my computer.

Bad Image Error message pops up every time 48a61f78-1da5-4155-845f-b990408839c9?upload=true.jpg

I tried to uninstall those programs but system is not allowing me to uninstall. I also tried to restore my system in safe mode but there are no restore points being shown. The system is not allowing to run any exe file and gives error. Is it a virus or some Windows update error? Can anybody please provide help.

:)

SindhuSingh, Jan 7, 2020

2. Hidden Window: CNQMMAIN>EXE - Bad Image error message

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Furthermore, a bad Image error occurs if there's an interruption to the system process or a corrupted file that affects the system. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you run the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool. It's a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows
    system files and restore corrupted files.

You may also check the answer from Andre Da Costa in this
    thread
    regarding Hidden Window: CNQMMAIN.EXE - Bad Image error message.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Windows Bad Image error

Hi Laura,

To better assist you regarding the “Windows bad Image error message” on your computer, please clarify the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Since when are you experiencing the issue?
    • Is it still an ongoing issue on your computer?
    • Any recent changes made prior to the issue?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Jan 7, 2020
  4. ChrisS3 Win User

Bad Image Error message pops up every time

bad image error message

can anyone help me fix this error message that pops up when i open a program like steam games or any launcher the error i get is bad image c:\windows\system32\playtodevice.dll error status 0xc000007b please someone help it is annoying to have pop up and
    is also restricting me from dowloading certain games and installers !

ChrisS3, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Bad Image Error message pops up every time

1. Bad Image Error message pops up every time - Similar Threads - Bad Image Error

2. error message pop up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error message pop up: Hi guys,I was wondering if you could help me please.....I keep getting error message today first time for year & half. I not sure what does it mean though and trying to finding out how to get rid of...
  3. "Publisher.exe - Bad Image" error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Publisher.exe - Bad Image" error message: Hi. The other day I downloaded an update to a game. Escape from Tarkov if it is relevant Afterwards, my PC bluescreened for a moment and after it restarted I get this error when I open any programs with shortcuts on my desktop, including Escape from Tarkov. [ATTACH] If I...
  4. Bad Image Error Message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bad Image Error Message: For the past several weeks, I have been getting this error message: DccDeviceInfo.exe - Bad Image C:Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\clrjit.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original...
  5. LocalBridge.exe - Bad Image - Error Message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LocalBridge.exe - Bad Image - Error Message: Hi there, As of today I've been getting the following error message, how can I stop this from coming back all the time, please help: C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Runt0d283adf#\3c6f81424dd402dfd163df7c02363c3c\System.Runtime.WindowsRuntime.ni.dll...
  6. Photo Viewer Pops Up Every time I download an Image

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo Viewer Pops Up Every time I download an Image: Every time I download an image the photo viewer pops up. Extremely annoying and then my computer has to load the file and your program is really slow loading. It's a big problem. It just started doing this after a Windows Update... somebody probably thought it was a good...
  7. Bad Image Error Message

Bad Image Error Message: I keep getting an error message on start up that just began showing up. I would appreciate someone explaining how to get rid of it, CLML Windows: CLMLSvc_P2G8.exe - Bad Image C:\system32\wmp.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try...
  8. Pop up message all the time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop up message all the time: I keep getting a pop up notice that my Local disc H drive is full....I do not have an H drive! No such thing shows up in the left column, however it does show up when I click on This PC...then it shows full/red. But when I double click to open, it says 'this folder is...
  9. Every Time I try to launch a game called ATLAS this messege pops up titled Bad Image.

Every Time I try to launch a game called ATLAS this messege pops up titled Bad Image.: C:\WINDOWS\System32\mfasfsrcsnk.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc0000020. My...
  10. RStudio is popping Bad Image Errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    RStudio is popping Bad Image Errors: RStudio will not open. Whenever I click on the RStudio icon an error pops up that says: rstudio.exe - Bad Image C:\Program Files\RStudio\bin\Qt5PrintSupport.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the...