Windows 10: Bad Image Error Status 0xc000012f

Discus and support Bad Image Error Status 0xc000012f in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have seen this question elsewhere. I'm not sure that I can resolve the issue myself using other suggestions I have seen. The error is:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ScottCurtis1962, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Bad Image Error Status 0xc000012f

I have seen this question elsewhere. I'm not sure that I can resolve the issue myself using other suggestions I have seen.

The error is: Office\root\office16\AppVIsvSubsystems32.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error...with the above error status code.

This happens when I try to open an MS product. The software was already installed when I purchased the PC and has been fine since the purchase less than 12 months ago.

:)

ScottCurtis1962, Feb 8, 2021

2. Error Status 0xc000012f

Hi Dave

When the computer is first turned on it starts with Main Message window:NvBackend.exe -Bad image then goes on ending up with Error Status 0xc000012f

Wayne

WayneWyeth, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Bad Image 0xc000012f Error

Hi Matt,

The error code 0xc000012f with the message "Bad Image" appears when the image file that is being used is not in the right format.
    We need to do further investigation on your concern. Kindly answer the following questions for clarification:

• Which build of Windows 10 are you using? To know about it, hit
      Start, type Winver and then press
      Enter. You could also press Windows Key + R, type
      Winver into the
      Run dialog and press Enter.
    • Have you checked if there's any pending system update that needs to be installed on your computer?
    • Can you tell us what troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Furthermore, we suggest that you perform a
    clean boot
    to your computer to enhance its performance. Clean boot temporarily disables all third party applications as well as all Microsoft non-essential services so only basic drivers will run. This will help us
    find any third-party software which could be the cause of this issue.

Looking forward to the requested information and the results of the recommended troubleshooting step.

PreciousLeb, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Rey Cam Win User

Bad Image Error Status 0xc000012f

Error status 0xc000012f

Hi Crepes,

Error Status 0xc000012f is an issue after updating Windows. It is when the image file being used are not in the right format. Having said that, before presenting a resolution can you please answer the following questions:

• When did you first encounter this error code?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What were the specific troubleshooting steps you have performed to resolve the issue?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?

Please get back to us with the above information so that we can assist you further.

Rey Cam, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Bad Image Error Status 0xc000012f

1. Bad Image Error Status 0xc000012f - Similar Threads - Bad Image Error

2. Bad Image Error - 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Image Error - 0xc000012f: System was slow so decided to update to latest quality update. Upon updating, computer began to blue screen loop with error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Ntfs.sys. Through startup repair was able to get through blue screen loop and able to boot into windows. Now encountering an...
  3. Bad Image Error - 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Image Error - 0xc000012f: System was slow so decided to update to latest quality update. Upon updating, computer began to blue screen loop with error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Ntfs.sys. Through startup repair was able to get through blue screen loop and able to boot into windows. Now encountering an...
  4. Error status 0xc000012f - Bad Image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error status 0xc000012f - Bad Image: Dell Inspiron is a few months old & came preloaded with Microsoft programs. I'm constantly receiving the following error message, 4 at a time. I don't use Microsoft Teams yet this error is a daily occurrence and have to close 4 error messages each time for everything else to...
  5. Error status 0xc000012f - Bad Image

Error status 0xc000012f - Bad Image: Dell Inspiron is a few months old & came preloaded with Microsoft programs. I'm constantly receiving the following error message, 4 at a time. I don't use Microsoft Teams yet this error is a daily occurrence and have to close 4 error messages each time for everything else to...
  6. Error status 0xc000012f - Bad Image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Getting "bad image" with an error status of 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting "bad image" with an error status of 0xc000012f: whenever i try to run certain programs I get this error, and I looked around for solutions online I have no idea where to start...here is the error message word for word:[Program-name].exe - Bad ImageC:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\drjit.dll is either not...
  8. Getting "bad image" with an error status of 0xc000012f

Getting "bad image" with an error status of 0xc000012f: whenever i try to run certain programs I get this error, and I looked around for solutions online I have no idea where to start...here is the error message word for word:[Program-name].exe - Bad ImageC:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\drjit.dll is either not...
  9. Getting "bad image" with an error status of 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. error 0xc000012f BAD IMAGE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error 0xc000012f BAD IMAGE: Just couple of days back I bought a new WINDOWS 10 Laptop, it went under a huge update for the entire day!!! Soon after this update was done a message popped up saying " C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains error.Try...
Tags: