Windows 10: Bad Image I NEED HELP

Discus and support Bad Image I NEED HELP in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I try to run my game that I am trying to play, I get a popup on my screen and it won't let me play and the popup says" C:\Program Files x86\Epic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarterCapek, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Bad Image I NEED HELP

When I try to run my game that I am trying to play, I get a popup on my screen and it won't let me play and the popup says" C:\Program Files x86\Epic Games\Launcher\Engine\Binaries\Win64\MSVCP140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original intallation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f.

If someone knows what to do and can help me, that will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

:)

CarterCapek, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Smittychat., Feb 16, 2020
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Bad Image I NEED HELP

Windows Bad Image error

Hi Laura,

To better assist you regarding the “Windows bad Image error message” on your computer, please clarify the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Since when are you experiencing the issue?
    • Is it still an ongoing issue on your computer?
    • Any recent changes made prior to the issue?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Bad Image I NEED HELP

1. Bad Image I NEED HELP - Similar Threads - Bad Image NEED

2. Help needed badly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help needed badly: My computer stuck and not working for a while. When I tried to boot it up for today it is asking for a bitlocker key. I don't know what is it and where I can get it. Pleae help me I dont want to lose files....
  3. Help needed badly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help needed badly: My computer stuck and not working for a while. When I tried to boot it up for today it is asking for a bitlocker key. I don't know what is it and where I can get it. Pleae help me I dont want to lose files....
  4. Bad Image - Nvapi64.dll Need Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Image - Nvapi64.dll Need Help: No matter, I try to open a twimotion file. I got this comes up. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-image-nvapi64dll-need-help/61271287-259c-4cca-85d6-65fa18934e62
  5. Bad Image - Nvapi64.dll Need Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Image - Nvapi64.dll Need Help: No matter, I try to open a twimotion file. I got this comes up. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-image-nvapi64dll-need-help/61271287-259c-4cca-85d6-65fa18934e62
  6. need help badly :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help badly :(: literally everything is taking so long to load since i launched windows 2 days ago which is weird considering its always perfect some examples https://i.imgur.com/MMZT47R.png me downloading something online then running it, windows dialog just froze? and i couldn't run it i...
  7. I need help badly

I need help badly: So I decided to go to a restore point on my PC today. And everything was going fine, until I realized it's been an hour and the restore process was still going. All I could see was a black screen. So I shut down my pc, and now I'm stack at a blue screen of death. I've tried...
  8. Badly need help

Badly need help: So I just recently upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. Few months of usage it was fine and good but until recently I cant access apps or settings that needs admin permission. I have searched the net for good measures but Im unlucky enough to find answers. Can someone help...
  9. Need Help On "WERFAULT.EXE - BAD IMAGE"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help On "WERFAULT.EXE - BAD IMAGE": Hi, Any computer experts or developer here to assist? Recently my windows start to have this "WERFAULT.exe - Bad image" thing keep popping up. I never download any programs or software recently and i am running on windows10. I have delete all those programs or software i...
  10. NEED HELP BADLY!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NEED HELP BADLY!: I built a new PC & I barely got to use it because of the stupid clock watch dog time out error that kept causing it to crash even during resetting it comepletely & then it wouldn't evenpost anymore it was un usable, so after trying every suggested troubleshoot I finnally gave...