Windows 10: Bad Image pop up when trying to use certain apps

Discus and support Bad Image pop up when trying to use certain apps in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So a few months back I noticed after I reinstalled Razer Synapse I started getting an error any time my computer booted up or I tried to open the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wajina_Sloth, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Bad Image pop up when trying to use certain apps

So a few months back I noticed after I reinstalled Razer Synapse I started getting an error any time my computer booted up or I tried to open the application

"RzSynapse.exe - Bad Image

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msvcp100.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error, try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system adminitrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc0000006"

I've tried reinstalling it multiple times, looked for help online, couldn't find it, and I just figured it was a problem with Razers software and let it be, but today I was trying to play Rocksmith 2014 remastered and it wouldn't launch through steam, but when I tried to launch it from the .exe file I got this message

"Rocksmith2014.exe - Bad Image

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msvcp100.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error, try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system adminitrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc0000006"

Anyone know how to fix the file that doesn't seem to be working?

Edit: fixed the file location as I spelt it wrong.

submitted by /u/Wajina_Sloth
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Wajina_Sloth, Oct 21, 2020

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Oct 21, 2020
  3. images: for ppl that use lots of image apps

image app/site where you can it takes 2 images and auto-puts them side by side into 1 image

there was an image app a long time ago that does this, i've no idea what the name was tho
    maybe there's something that is current & better

minimal requiremetns

1. should take a few steps (2 or so steps) just like that prevous app/site
    2. app/site needs to have a specfiic feature specifically for this
    3. should be free ofc for such a simple thing

since many ppl dont use many image apps, this may be a hard find

win10user999, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Bad Image pop up when trying to use certain apps

Smittychat., Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Bad Image pop up when trying to use certain apps

1. Bad Image pop up when trying to use certain apps - Similar Threads - Bad Image pop

2. How to fix .dll files pop up Bad Image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix .dll files pop up Bad Image: Bad ImageC:\Windows\System32\[file name].dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status...
  3. How to fix .dll files pop up Bad Image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix .dll files pop up Bad Image: Bad ImageC:\Windows\System32\[file name].dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status...
  4. How to fix .dll files pop up Bad Image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bad Image Error when opening certain programs

Bad Image Error when opening certain programs: I am in need of help. Currently any time Steam, Origin, SD Tray, and other applications open, I receive an error that says "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original...
  6. Sorry for the bad image trying to install windows 10 and this pops up need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sorry for the bad image trying to install windows 10 and this pops up need help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bob2002lb15 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gv47ac/sorry_for_the_bad_image_trying_to_install_windows/
  7. Bad Image Error message pops up every time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad Image Error message pops up every time: Following error pops up everytime I am trying to run some installed programs on my computer. [ATTACH] I tried to uninstall those programs but system is not allowing me to uninstall. I also tried to restore my system in safe mode but there are no restore points being shown....
  8. Error: splwow64.exe - Bad Image, when trying to print

Error: splwow64.exe - Bad Image, when trying to print: I have an splwow64.ex - Bad Image error that pops up every time I attempt to print or really do anything on the computer. I cannot close the box and it will not let me print or even shut my computer down. Please help. ***Original title: splwow64.exe - Bad Image***...
  9. Bad image pop up on switching on laptop or opening certain apps like Spotify or OneDrive

Bad image pop up on switching on laptop or opening certain apps like Spotify or OneDrive: [IMG] Dis dialogue box appears when i switch on my laptop or open certain apps This started 3 to 4 days back, i hope for this problem to be solved soon...
  10. RStudio is popping Bad Image Errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    RStudio is popping Bad Image Errors: RStudio will not open. Whenever I click on the RStudio icon an error pops up that says: rstudio.exe - Bad Image C:\Program Files\RStudio\bin\Qt5PrintSupport.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the...