Windows 10: BAD IMAGE \ winmmbase.dll <10.0.18326.1>error win 10

Discus and support BAD IMAGE \ winmmbase.dll <10.0.18326.1>error win 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; - have tried sfc scan but it show >>>>Cannot repair member file [l:13]'winmmbase.dll' of Microsoft-Windows-Audio-MMECore-WinMMBase, version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bluepuddings, Feb 12, 2020.

1. BAD IMAGE \ winmmbase.dll <10.0.18326.1>error win 10

- have tried

sfc scan but it show >>>>Cannot repair member file [l:13]'winmmbase.dll' of Microsoft-Windows-Audio-MMECore-WinMMBase, version 10.0.18362.1, arch Host= amd64 Guest= x86, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} in the store, hash mismatch

try to replaced dll file but it cannot work

did recovery but sill happen

:)

bluepuddings, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Camera Win User

Bad Image Errors - dll files changing to 0 bytes

Hi
    Have an unusual problem (to me anyway)

Last week I got "Bad Image" errors with Adobe Lightroom (the program had worked OK previously). Two .dll files were listed as corrupt and in Explorer both were shown has having 0 bytes size. Re-installation resolved the problem.
    Today I have had the same "bad image" error with another program. Techsmith SnagIt. Once again it was .dll files and they show in explorer as 0 bytes. The timestamp on the 0 byte dlls is the time of the error i.e. today (not when the files were installed).

What I've done so far :
    Ran McAfee viruscan across all disks - no problems reported.
    Ran Malwarebytes - no problems reported

Went to the properties for the disk drive and under "Tools" ran error check - nothing found
    The disk is an SSD so I went to Samsung Magician which shows drive condition as good and S.M.A.R.T. shows wear levelling count at Current Value 99. I do not use Rapid Mode.

The problems are happening on a Samsung 850 Evo 500GB

Any suggestions welcome

Dave

Camera, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Phaewryn Win User
    Error: ucrtbase.terminate not located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll

Open elevated cmd.
    Type the following command: regsvr32 /u api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll.
    Type the following command: regsvr32 /i api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll.
    Close cmd. Shut down. Restart.
    Here's the page that lists the commands: Regsvr32 - Register a DLL - Windows CMD - SS64.com

That being said, I also did a registry cleaning, and it also had a pending update that went through that was apparently awaiting a full shut down. It might very well have just been that.

Microsoft can nudge all they want, I'm keeping this older model laptop on 7, it's not powerful enough for the bloat of 10. I was very near to running a sfc scan (I was going to make that my last thing to set it to do before retiring to bed for the night) and then putting the windows disc in and repairing the install like you suggested tomorrow if the sfc repair didn't work.

Phaewryn, Feb 12, 2020
  4. BAD IMAGE \ winmmbase.dll <10.0.18326.1>error win 10

How To Fix "api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing error" On Windows

Hey Molkal,

"api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing" is a common error on Windows running computers. This happens when the program does found the .dll file which is required in order to work or function.
    So, this .dll file is missing from your computer.

You can fix this error with these below methods:

1. BY REPAIRING VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2015
    2. BY UPDATING THE WINDOWS
    3. OR YOU CAN DOWNLOAD & INSTALL VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2015 MANUALLY
    So, you can opt any of the above methods to fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing
    error on your PC.

Thanks,

Loren

Lorenjackel, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

BAD IMAGE \ winmmbase.dll <10.0.18326.1>error win 10

1. BAD IMAGE \ winmmbase.dll <10.0.18326.1>error win 10 - Similar Threads - BAD IMAGE winmmbase

2. vccorlib140.dll Bad Image Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vccorlib140.dll Bad Image Error: I keep getting this error, it's really annoying. I've been trying to fix it by uninstalling Visual Studio 2015 and 2017, then reinstalling them, as I've seen in other answers, but every time I install Visual Studio 2017x86 the 2015 ones disappear from Control Panel. The other...
  3. vccorlib140.dll Bad Image Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    vccorlib140.dll Bad Image Error: I keep getting this error, it's really annoying. I've been trying to fix it by uninstalling Visual Studio 2015 and 2017, then reinstalling them, as I've seen in other answers, but every time I install Visual Studio 2017x86 the 2015 ones disappear from Control Panel. The other...
  4. "api-ms-win-crt-convert-I1-1-0.dll" error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "api-ms-win-crt-convert-I1-1-0.dll" error message: All the stuff iv'e found is sus because people say its malware I cant find it anywhere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-win-crt-convert-i1-1-0dll-error-message/1c3df12c-cde4-4b97-a8bf-87cbfd23238b
  5. Bad Image Error on CONCRT140.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad Image Error on CONCRT140.dll: I've been trying to open some of my Adobe Creative Cloud Apps Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects but I keep getting a Bad Image Error whenever I do. The error itself however says that it is CONCRT140.dll that's acting up. After looking for answers online, I tried...
  6. "api-ms-win-crt-convert-I1-1-0.dll" error message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "api-ms-win-crt-convert-I1-1-0.dll" error message: I could not successfully download and open a certain software program Tor Browser, to be specific. The error message I received indicated that "This program cannot start because api-ms-win-crt-convert-I1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer." So, I did a google search to...
  7. Bad Image MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad Image MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll: Hi, For the past week I have gotten a lot of bad image messages. At first it was with my adobe programmes, and it seemed to be every single dll wasn't working. I have my adobe programmes on another laptop so I deleted them all from this laptop and didn't have any other...
  8. Bad Image – MSVCP140.dll error

Bad Image – MSVCP140.dll error: I recently updated to the latest version - windows 10 1809 - and now this is the message I get when I try to open the third party softwares I had(about 10 of 'em) ; Windows Warning: Bad Image – MSVCP140.dll not designed to run on Windows. ... C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP140.dll...
  9. Bad image and .dll errors

Bad image and .dll errors: I keep getting bad image, dll errors, and I'm unable to download anything. Originally I thought this was because of an update so I used the fresh start ability to restart everything and I still get the same errors. Could anybody help diagnose my problem?...
  10. Bad Image Errors - dll files changing to 0 bytes

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Image Errors - dll files changing to 0 bytes: Hi Have an unusual problem (to me anyway) Last week I got "Bad Image" errors with Adobe Lightroom (the program had worked OK previously). Two .dll files were listed as corrupt and in Explorer both were shown has having 0 bytes size. Re-installation resolved the problem....