Windows 10: Bad Image

Discus and support Bad Image in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have this problem that i can't open several application and games in my computer. It says bad image and this is the error code : 0xc000012f. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mynndruen, Nov 9, 2020.

1. mynndruen Win User

Bad Image

I have this problem that i can't open several application and games in my computer. It says bad image and this is the error code : 0xc000012f.

I am trying to solve it and i shouldn't have done it and ask here first. I delete the comctl32.dll files in the Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b65144ccf1df_6.0.14393.351_none_89c04962db040fd9\ folder

And now its says that the .dll files is missing.

I have copied the comctl32.dll before i delete it to another folder, but the x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b65144ccf1df_6.0.14393.351_none_89c04962db040fd9 folder is missing too after i delete the comctl32.dll.

I want to fix this problem and make my application run properly

I am sorry if you are confused. Please ask me if you have another question about my problem

:)

mynndruen, Nov 9, 2020
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Windows Bad Image error

Hi Laura,

To better assist you regarding the “Windows bad Image error message” on your computer, please clarify the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Since when are you experiencing the issue?
    • Is it still an ongoing issue on your computer?
    • Any recent changes made prior to the issue?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Jose Est Win User
    aolupdates.exe - Bad Image

Hi Patricia,

It is probable that there are missing or corrupted files on your system which is causing the "aolupdates.exe - Bad Image error."

The next step that we can do is run both the
    DISM and SFC commands to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Here are the steps:

• Open an elevated command prompt. To do this, right click the Windows button, and then select
      Command Prompt (Admin). If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click
      Allow or Yes.
    • Type the following command, and then press Enter.
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    • Type the following command and press Enter.
      • sfc /scannow

See Images for reference:

Bad Image 35de8983-04a2-4ce9-ae28-1e62ffbef96d.png

Bad Image 8f52d27e-cfd0-4d9c-82f0-79bec324ea3b.png

NOTE: It might take several minutes for the commands operation to be completed.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Jose Est, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Bad Image

Smittychat., Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Bad Image

1. Bad Image - Similar Threads - Bad Image

2. How to solve FullTrustNotifier.exe-Bad Image C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cryptsp.dll is either...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve FullTrustNotifier.exe-Bad Image C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cryptsp.dll is either...: Windows StartUp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-fulltrustnotifierexe-bad-image/ff49629b-7bb9-4376-94f0-07e117cee2ac
  3. How to solve FullTrustNotifier.exe-Bad Image C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cryptsp.dll is either...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve FullTrustNotifier.exe-Bad Image C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cryptsp.dll is either...: Windows StartUp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-fulltrustnotifierexe-bad-image/ff49629b-7bb9-4376-94f0-07e117cee2ac
  4. How to solve FullTrustNotifier.exe-Bad Image C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cryptsp.dll is either...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I fix System 32 Error for AdobeIPCBroker.exe-Bad image?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix System 32 Error for AdobeIPCBroker.exe-Bad image?: I'm getting system 32 errors on my windows 11 HP Pavilion laptop to do with AdobeIPCBroker.exe-Bad image. It suggests to uninstall and reinstall the program but I'm not sure what it is. Thinking it meant After Effects which I downloaded in February this problem only started 3...
  6. How do I fix System 32 Error for AdobeIPCBroker.exe-Bad image?

How do I fix System 32 Error for AdobeIPCBroker.exe-Bad image?: I'm getting system 32 errors on my windows 11 HP Pavilion laptop to do with AdobeIPCBroker.exe-Bad image. It suggests to uninstall and reinstall the program but I'm not sure what it is. Thinking it meant After Effects which I downloaded in February this problem only started 3...
  7. windows defender bad image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows defender bad image: is windows defender bad image a virus i ran the sfc scan command but it says integrity is ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-bad-image/9b4d9bf1-8e92-4070-a1be-704648cd4023
  8. windows defender bad image

windows defender bad image: is windows defender bad image a virus i ran the sfc scan command but it says integrity is ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-bad-image/9b4d9bf1-8e92-4070-a1be-704648cd4023
  9. XboxPcAppFT.exe - Bad Image X × C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gameplatformservices.dll please help...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    XboxPcAppFT.exe - Bad Image X × C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gameplatformservices.dll please help...: I don't want this message nor do I want Xbox on my PCXboxPcAppFT.exe - Bad Image×C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gameplatformservices.dll is either notdesigned to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing theprogram again using the original installation media or contact...
  10. I keep getting this Bad image error

I keep getting this Bad image error: Anytime i open a file its mad annoying ive tried many ways to fix but none seem to work i need some assistance asap i dont seem to know what caused the problem...