Windows 10: Bad/inconsistent frame rate on multiple games running through the Microsoft launcher.

Discus and support Bad/inconsistent frame rate on multiple games running through the Microsoft launcher. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a GTX 1070 I7-9700k processor and 32GB of RAM yet Sea of Thieves and Metro Exodus can barely run on minimum settings talking between 5-15 frames... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Potholet, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Potholet Win User

Bad/inconsistent frame rate on multiple games running through the Microsoft launcher.

I have a GTX 1070 I7-9700k processor and 32GB of RAM yet Sea of Thieves and Metro Exodus can barely run on minimum settings talking between 5-15 frames yet this is always random, sometimes they run absolutely fine but more often than not they run like this. I have scoured the internet and messeged many forums but I seem to get hostile responses about this, I have tried reinstalling and everything to no avail, please help!

:)

Potholet, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Weeja Win User

Frame rate issue.......

So I,ve just build a gaming pc with the Aorus z390 Xtreme Waterforce motherboard, Intel Core i9 9900k 3.6GHZ 16MB processor chip and the Aorus GTX 1080 Ti 11G Waterforce Extreme. DirectX 12 as well as all the latest drivers are installed. When I attempt
    to play a game, ie Resident Evil 2, Project Cars 2, Gears 4, the frame rate runs at 5-10 fps on each games default setting. To get a game to be playable I have to dumb down the settings so bad that its not worth it. I've read online that Windows 10 might be
    the issue and they suggest going into Windows settings and changing some values to correct the problem. My pc has Windows 10 Pro installed. Before I go into changing any settings I'd really like to get some feedback. Thanks...

Weeja, Jun 25, 2020
  3. GoatFK Win User
    Weird frame rate drops using windows game bar

Hi,

I am currently playing Dark Souls Remastered on my Gigabyte Aero laptop. When I have game bar disabled at 2560 x 1440 it will max out at 30fps. With game bar enabled but running in the background it runs at 30fps. When the game bar fps overlay is pinned
    however, the frame rate goes to 60fps...no other changes. Any idea what is going on and how I can get the max frame rate without having to have the fps pinned?

GoatFK, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Bad/inconsistent frame rate on multiple games running through the Microsoft launcher.

stable frame rate

while playing games the games sometimes slow down.example--racing games slow down and the cars become uncontrolable. Is it because the frame rate becomes unstable and if it is how do i fix it????

CharleyGaines, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Bad/inconsistent frame rate on multiple games running through the Microsoft launcher.

1. Bad/inconsistent frame rate on multiple games running through the Microsoft launcher. - Similar Threads - Bad inconsistent frame

2. frame rate drop in every game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frame rate drop in every game: I ran stress test for basically everything of my pc and they are working as they should be in streets test. However, frame rate drop occurs in every game. CPU:I7-7700GPU:GTX 1070Ram: 16GB 2400 MHzI upgraded driver and still. Any idea will be nice. Thank you....
  3. frame rate drop in every game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frame rate drop in every game: I ran stress test for basically everything of my pc and they are working as they should be in streets test. However, frame rate drop occurs in every game. CPU:I7-7700GPU:GTX 1070Ram: 16GB 2400 MHzI upgraded driver and still. Any idea will be nice. Thank you....
  4. frame rate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frame rate: I kindly ask you a question about frame rate of streaming movies with the os win11. As you know ex. on Prime video or Netflix or Disney+, some movies are played at 24hz, 23hz and some others at 50hz. Every time I have to select manually the correct frame rate in the setting....
  5. frame rate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frame rate: I kindly ask you a question about frame rate of streaming movies with the os win11. As you know ex. on Prime video or Netflix or Disney+, some movies are played at 24hz, 23hz and some others at 50hz. Every time I have to select manually the correct frame rate in the setting....
  6. Low frame rate when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low frame rate when gaming: Yesterday I played Valorant, War Thunder without having an fps drop, but then at 11PM I got orange screen not bluescreen . The windows forced restart and repaired my C: disk. well my laptop is okay but when i opened games, any games, the frame drops to 10. Oh yeah, almost...
  7. Frame rate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frame rate: How do i make my frame rate faster when playing games or doing work? mostly its games what can I do to make it better? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frame-rate/1cb0d1e6-7340-4850-9ddf-a518d510098f
  8. stable frame rate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stable frame rate: while playing games the games sometimes slow down.example--racing games slow down and the cars become uncontrolable. Is it because the frame rate becomes unstable and if it is how do i fix it????...
  9. adjust frame rate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    adjust frame rate: windows 10 how to check and adjust frame rate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adjust-frame-rate/2386f2b2-af06-46e9-9e9e-a9b3df5ffb92
  10. Frame rate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frame rate: I have a strange problem. problems I have playing Battlefield 4 sometimes the computer will buzz and then blue screen and sometimes it will buzz and I just lose sound, also playing Star Wars Battlefront frame rates will drop to 12 I can double-click the Windows button on the...