Windows 10: Bad install on laptop

Discus and support Bad install on laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Have a Lenovo T500 laptop which had Win7 prof on it, did a Win 10 upgrade that went wrong. The install made all the icons on taskbar way too small.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WTF101, Apr 19, 2020.

1. WTF101 Win User

Bad install on laptop

Have a Lenovo T500 laptop which had Win7 prof on it, did a Win 10 upgrade that went wrong. The install made all the icons on taskbar way too small. When I click on icon it come up very small and unreadable. I need to repair this, format or return to Win7 prof the original OS. I could format if I could see the programs when open. Stuck here people.

:)

WTF101, Apr 19, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 19, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Bad install on laptop

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Bad install on laptop

1. Bad install on laptop - Similar Threads - Bad install laptop

2. Bad upgrade on HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad upgrade on HP Laptop: Windows updated my hp laptop from 10 to 11. My laptop now has blue screen error 0xc0000185 and will not boot no matter what I try. I do not have a recovery disc my bad. How can I get my PC to boot again?...
  3. Bad upgrade on HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad upgrade on HP Laptop: Windows updated my hp laptop from 10 to 11. My laptop now has blue screen error 0xc0000185 and will not boot no matter what I try. I do not have a recovery disc my bad. How can I get my PC to boot again?...
  4. Bad battery measure laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad battery measure laptop: My laptop is not measuring correctly the battery levels.The battery drains from 100% to 0% in 20 minutes, but if I charge the laptop again for 1 minute it shows again 100% battery and can be on for another 20 minutes. This "cycle" of charging and draining could be done...
  5. Bad battery measure laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad battery measure laptop: My laptop is not measuring correctly the battery levels.The battery drains from 100% to 0% in 20 minutes, but if I charge the laptop again for 1 minute it shows again 100% battery and can be on for another 20 minutes. This "cycle" of charging and draining could be done...
  6. My laptop's audio is bad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop's audio is bad: Until I installed Windows 10 v 1507 Using the older version of Windows 10 somehow my audio was great again at high quality. Whereas in versions 1903 - 2004 the audio doesn't work Can someone explain as to why this happenes submitted by /u/Enigmars [link] [comments]...
  7. windows 10 bad installs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 bad installs: every time I install win 10 I get corrupted files. **** is going on and why cant I just enjoy ur os why is it so **** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-bad-installs/c59fe6a7-1df9-4ffc-b685-e0427bb9acd9
  8. Bad laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bad laptop: I purchased a HP laptop from Walmart online on 12/21/2018 but I didn't crack it open until a few days ago because my old Sony Vaio is still ticking. When it first started acting up I called HP support and they showed me how to retrieve windows 10 on an USB drive then...
  9. Bricked laptop + bad software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bricked laptop + bad software: I genuinely am considering to stop using microsoft products altogether as i am unable to use one of my laptops laptops which now tells me that it csncan find my profile, and all windows functionality is gone. Knowing how to fix this, i went to create a media tool to boot into...
  10. install bad command or filename - "instal"

in Windows 10 Support
    install bad command or filename - "instal": Hello! One day starting PC, windows 10 has freezed and self restarted, after this, got this screen [img] After that, i'm trying to reinstal windows 10, and thats not allow to do that, have 2 HDD, no one can'ot allow that... Where is the problem, what i'm doing wrong ?...