Windows 10: Bad internet when I turn on games.

Discus and support Bad internet when I turn on games. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I discovered a new problem for me today. When I start a game and play it my internet get's bad. I tested my internet with an internet speed tester... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AdomasScrolls, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Bad internet when I turn on games.

So I discovered a new problem for me today. When I start a game and play it my internet get's bad. I tested my internet with an internet speed tester and I got 120 mb/s. Then I launched a game and tried it again. It was 0.30 mb/s. Tried with other games same results. Anyone can help please?

:)

AdomasScrolls, Jan 14, 2022

2. Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, Jan 14, 2022
  3. New York City's politicians not amused about GTA IV

Depending on how this pans out this could turn out bad for them. They could (in the best interest of the state) consider the game contraband and black list it. Some may not agree but it's clear they stepped on some toes with people who can make it happen.

EastCoasthandle, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Bad internet when I turn on games.

[Title of game].exe - Bad Image

Hi,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error: ''payday2_win32_release.exe -Bad Image'' when you're trying to open the game. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more details. Kindly answer the following
    questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help you remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Bad internet when I turn on games.

1. Bad internet when I turn on games. - Similar Threads - Bad internet turn

2. when im not turn on a game, internet speed is good, but when im turning any games,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when im not turn on a game, internet speed is good, but when im turning any games,...: HiI bought this gaming Laptop for about 2-3 months. My internet speed is good from my perspectives, so I can browse everything really easy and fast, but when I turn on any multiplayer games for example VALORANT or League of Legends my internet speed for browsers got slow, so...
  3. when im not turn on a game, internet speed is good, but when im turning any games,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when im not turn on a game, internet speed is good, but when im turning any games,...: HiI bought this gaming Laptop for about 2-3 months. My internet speed is good from my perspectives, so I can browse everything really easy and fast, but when I turn on any multiplayer games for example VALORANT or League of Legends my internet speed for browsers got slow, so...
  4. Internet disconnects whenever I turn off game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects whenever I turn off game: I have had this issue for a while. I had even factory reset my laptop just last week and wiped it clean and it still continues to disconnect from the internet. I happened to notice that when I start to play a game the internet will stay on, but when I exit out the game...
  5. Internet disconnects whenever I turn off game

Internet disconnects whenever I turn off game: I have had this issue for a while. I had even factory reset my laptop just last week and wiped it clean and it still continues to disconnect from the internet. I happened to notice that when I start to play a game the internet will stay on, but when I exit out the game...
  6. bad internet on pc

bad internet on pc: please help us, we paid for the Internet and it started working very poorly on the PC and sometimes disappears altogether. Everything is fine on other devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-internet-on-pc/f93d184c-8a17-4c00-94d0-c08e9f3fd7e1
  7. Internet Only Bad When Gaming. 1GB with Ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Only Bad When Gaming. 1GB with Ethernet: I think I have an internet issue, even though they came and replaced my router. I have 1GB fiber plan, but everytime i try to play multiplayer games it lags. On Playstation 5 NBA2k, it lags when playing online 5 v 5 matches... On PC it lags when playing WARZONE bad. I get...
  8. Bad internet when I turn on games.

Bad internet when I turn on games.: So I discovered a new problem for me today. When I start a game and play it my internet get's bad. I tested my internet with an internet speed tester and I got 120 mb/s. Then I launched a game and tried it again. It was 0.30 mb/s. Tried with other games same results. Anyone...
  9. Bad internet when I turn on games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad internet when I turn on games.: So I discovered a new problem for me today. When I start a game and play it my internet get's bad. I tested my internet with an internet speed tester and I got 120 mb/s. Then I launched a game and tried it again. It was 0.30 mb/s. Tried with other games same results. Anyone...
  10. When I plug in charger internet turns off if I play games if not internet works perfectly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I plug in charger internet turns off if I play games if not internet works perfectly: When I play games on my laptop Asus Zenbook 15 if I plug in the charger any type of internet not works tried both Ethernet and Wifi but if I exit the game internet works perfectly with plugged in the charger...