Windows 10: Bad Junk Folder Decisions

Discus and support Bad Junk Folder Decisions in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why is important mail like from Colorado DMV Online Services seen as "JUNK"?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KENNANKASPER, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Bad Junk Folder Decisions

Why is important mail like from Colorado DMV Online Services seen as "JUNK"?

:)

KENNANKASPER, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Rey Cam Win User

Notifications of mail received in "junk" folder in Win10 Mail

The only options you have is the answer we have previously posted as found below.

To get notification from Outlook on Hotmails that are directly going to your Junk Mail Folder, you need to change the options for the Junk Email Filter click

here
    . Read on the options for Junk email filter list and select the list appropriate to your set up. Apply the list you have chosen on the above posted steps by Reymichael Ros to enable Email notification.

Rey Cam, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Rey Cam Win User
    Notifications of mail received in "junk" folder in Win10 Mail

Hi Alfred,

To get notification from Outlook on Hotmails that are directly going to your Junk Mail Folder, you need to change the options for the Junk Email Filter click

here
    . Read on the options for Junk email filter list and select the list appropriate to your set up. Apply the list you have chosen on the above posted steps by Reymichael Ros to enable Email notification.

Feel free to post back should you have further concern.

Rey Cam, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Bad Junk Folder Decisions

Junk Mail folder in windows 10

You can click on move but there is no JUNK folder residing in the list of where you want it moved to!

larrywest47], Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Bad Junk Folder Decisions

1. Bad Junk Folder Decisions - Similar Threads - Bad Junk Folder

2. Junk email folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Junk email folder: Have windows 8.1 os. Can't get into the junk email folder. When I click on it, it just keeps "going" or stays busy. Nothing shows up. I believe it's because I have way too many emails in it. I can't get into it to delete them. Suggestions?...
  3. Junk email folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Junk email folder: Have windows 8.1 os. Can't get into the junk email folder. When I click on it, it just keeps "going" or stays busy. Nothing shows up. I believe it's because I have way too many emails in it. I can't get into it to delete them. Suggestions?...
  4. spam/junk folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    spam/junk folder: where can I find the spam/junk folder please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spamjunk-folder/60f46f95-9544-477f-b034-22290fd5eb1b
  5. Emails routed to junk folder

Emails routed to junk folder: Some incoming emails are being routed to the Junk folder in the Windows 10 Mail app. Since the Mail app has no rule creation capability and emails cannot be marked as junk, how is this happening ?...
  6. Junk folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Junk folder: How do I control what is going into my junk folder in windows mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-folder/2a7c36d0-79dd-4946-8958-3591974d2318
  7. junk folders

junk folders: how can I 1. automatically send emails from sources of my choosing to the JUNK folder 2. conversely how can I prevent Mail for Windows sending mail from approved sources to the JUNK folder...
  8. Email Junk mail folder

Email Junk mail folder: Since setting up my email on my laptop Windows 10 I am unable to sync the Junk folder, incoming and out going email is fine, just an empty Junk folder, I can see all content of junk folder on my iphone and Tablet, any ideas mario...
  9. junk folder in email

junk folder in email: How do I access junk mail on Windows 10. It does not appear under 'more items https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/junk-folder-in-email/2ec88a3e-d863-48f1-9ee5-5f58e245c85f
  10. Junk folder accidentally deleted

in Browsers and Email
    Junk folder accidentally deleted: On Outlook.com, I accidentally deleted my Junk Email folder. Now it appears under Deleted Items, it still handles junk correctly but I can't seem to move it back where it belongs. Anyone know the solution? TIA*Smile [img] 62804