Windows 10: Bad laptop

Discus and support Bad laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I purchased a HP laptop from Walmart online on 12/21/2018 but I didn't crack it open until a few days ago because my old Sony Vaio is still ticking.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AaronBailey2, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Bad laptop

I purchased a HP laptop from Walmart online on 12/21/2018 but I didn't crack it open until a few days ago because my old Sony Vaio is still ticking. When it first started acting up I called HP support and they showed me how to retrieve windows 10 on an USB drive then reinstall it on the laptop. It worked until I turned off the laptop then turned it back on. It now says "Your PC/Device needs to be repaired". It's only been two months and this product is not functioning. Please help.

:)

AaronBailey2, Dec 24, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Bad laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

Bad laptop

1. Bad laptop - Similar Threads - Bad laptop

2. Bad resolution when i connect my laptop to a 1366x768 LG monitor why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad resolution when i connect my laptop to a 1366x768 LG monitor why?: I have a LG 28TQ515S with native resolution 1366x768, and i have it connected to my Laptop Asus Vivobook on Windows 11 23H2. I have tried the connection via a Dock and also directly via HDMI but i get the same result: bad grainy resolution on the LG monitor. These are the...
  3. Bad resolution when i connect my laptop to a 1366x768 LG monitor why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad resolution when i connect my laptop to a 1366x768 LG monitor why?: I have a LG 28TQ515S with native resolution 1366x768, and i have it connected to my Laptop Asus Vivobook on Windows 11 23H2. I have tried the connection via a Dock and also directly via HDMI but i get the same result: bad grainy resolution on the LG monitor. These are the...
  4. screen saver good or bad for battery in ASUS laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen saver good or bad for battery in ASUS laptop?: hi,I have an OLED ASUS laptop. ASUS recommends turn on the screen saver to protect the screen from burn in. Windows recommend to turn off screen saver to save battery/power. I have searched and turning on screen saver is not good for the battery. Turn screen savor on or off?...
  5. screen saver good or bad for battery in ASUS laptop?

screen saver good or bad for battery in ASUS laptop?: hi,I have an OLED ASUS laptop. ASUS recommends turn on the screen saver to protect the screen from burn in. Windows recommend to turn off screen saver to save battery/power. I have searched and turning on screen saver is not good for the battery. Turn screen savor on or off?...
  6. I just updated my laptop and my touchpad is bugging really bad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just updated my laptop and my touchpad is bugging really bad.: I just recently updated my laptop and right after I updated my touchpad started to bug really bad. Every time I use the touchpad my mouse just flies around the screen and just is uncontrollable. I have no idea how to fix this and would like some help.Thanks...
  7. I just updated my laptop and my touchpad is bugging really bad.

I just updated my laptop and my touchpad is bugging really bad.: I just recently updated my laptop and right after I updated my touchpad started to bug really bad. Every time I use the touchpad my mouse just flies around the screen and just is uncontrollable. I have no idea how to fix this and would like some help.Thanks...
  8. Why is wifi only bad for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is wifi only bad for my laptop?: Why is wifi only bad for me laptop?it's an acer nitro 5 an517-55 with an intel core i7 12650H, rtx 4050 Killer WiFi 6E, i bought this not too long ago and it's wifi performance compared to other devices is horrible, i use windows 11 as it came with it, it's been like this for...
  9. Why is wifi only bad for my laptop?

Why is wifi only bad for my laptop?: Why is wifi only bad for me laptop?it's an acer nitro 5 an517-55 with an intel core i7 12650H, rtx 4050 Killer WiFi 6E, i bought this not too long ago and it's wifi performance compared to other devices is horrible, i use windows 11 as it came with it, it's been like this for...
  10. Everything on my Laptop gives me a dll-bad image error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything on my Laptop gives me a dll-bad image error.: Hi!. My issue started after a recent update resulting in a blue screen error. I fixed this by restoring a previous point. But now whenever i reach my login screen, i see a currently updating screen. Then when i login, a bunch of dll error messages appear, from my bit defender...