Windows 10: bad onfig error in lenovo laptpo running windows 10

Discus and support bad onfig error in lenovo laptpo running windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello computer stuck in this error blue screen.tried all options in troubleshooting with no success.please advice.thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yehuda Shemy, Dec 12, 2018.

1. bad onfig error in lenovo laptpo running windows 10

hello

computer stuck in this error blue screen.tried all options in troubleshooting with no success.please advice.thanks

:)

Yehuda Shemy, Dec 12, 2018
  2. ArihiaC Win User

No startup "stopcode bad system onfig info" after updates

Since the Windows 10 update my laptop has not been the same it was slow on startup and then no start up it kept going back to black screen with revolving ping pong balls. No restore point or previous version can be found so now we get the process of the
    diagnostics screen and no further. There’s a msg that reads - stopcode bad system onfig info...doesnt look good, hope you can help much appreciated.

Ali

ArihiaC, Dec 12, 2018
  3. No startup "stopcode bad system onfig info" after updates

These are Vista forums you have posted to.

Bill Smithers, Dec 12, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

bad onfig error in lenovo laptpo running windows 10

Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices

Lenovo today announced it will begin shipping a wide selection of products loaded with Windows 10 starting July 29. Lenovo has an extensive list of products eligible for this upgrade including popular models like the YOGA 3 Pro and YOGA 500. Lenovo customers can check here for their product's eligibility.

Lenovo has worked with Microsoft Corp. to make the process of upgrading simple, for people with qualified Lenovo PC running Windows 7 SP1 or 8.1 to upgrade to Windows 10. Starting on July 29, the updates will roll out. If a user has reserved a copy of Windows 10, he/she will be notified once the compatibility process confirms that the user will have a great experience, and Windows 10 has been downloaded on their system.

bad onfig error in lenovo laptpo running windows 10 91a_thm.jpg

Lenovo Apps Enhance Windows 10 Experience
    To give users consistent experiences across devices and operating systems, the preloads include a suite of Lenovo-written applications. The new Lenovo Companion 3.0 optimization tool keeps devices running at peak performance and can be used at any time to run a full-scale checkup and report back with specific actions to free up space and speed up the device. As a "smart" device control hub, the new Lenovo Settings lets users easily adapt and modify the way their device behaves. For example, when in tablet mode, the product will customize its display and other settings based on its orientation versus in traditional laptop mode. Alternatively, the device's usage will also alter its settings, for example when watching a movie versus reading an e-book. With SHAREit, customers can quickly transfer files between devices. For tablet users WRITEit takes the pen to a new level of functionality allowing users to write in any input field with their pen and the handwriting is converted to text.

As announced at Tech World in May, Lenovo and Microsoft have worked to integrate Cortana and REACHit, Lenovo's groundbreaking app that allows users who opt-in to search for and manage their content across multiple devices and cloud storage platforms. With REACHit, Cortana becomes even smarter and more personal, enabling users to find their content such as emails, photos and videos in ways they never thought possible. Cortana and REACHit gives users a seamless, intuitive way to search through natural language and contextual understanding.

"With Windows 10, computing gets more personal, productive and connected," said Tom Shell, senior vice president, PC Business Group, Lenovo. "Across our entire PC product line, from the office to the home, we've optimized our Lenovo devices to give customers a great computing experience while giving them enhanced search tools like Cortana with REACHit."

btarunr, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

bad onfig error in lenovo laptpo running windows 10

1. bad onfig error in lenovo laptpo running windows 10 - Similar Threads - bad onfig error

2. Bad Image .dll is not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Image .dll is not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.: So i started windows as usually and after logging in and waiting for 10 seconds this error showed up: C:/ProgramData/A-Volute/A-Voutle.SonicStudio3/Modules/ScheduledModules/x64/ProductInfo.dll is either not desigend to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing...
  3. Bad Image .dll is not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Image .dll is not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.: So i started windows as usually and after logging in and waiting for 10 seconds this error showed up: C:/ProgramData/A-Volute/A-Voutle.SonicStudio3/Modules/ScheduledModules/x64/ProductInfo.dll is either not desigend to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing...
  4. Bad Image .dll is not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. 0xc0000001 error - Windows 10, Lenovo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0xc0000001 error - Windows 10, Lenovo: Hello, I have questions concerning a problem I encountered today. I was working with my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop earlier when my screen suddenly froze. I was playing music with my laptop prior to that, so at the moment this happened, music was still playing just fine but i...
  6. 0xc0000001 error - Windows 10, Lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc0000001 error - Windows 10, Lenovo: Hello, I have questions concerning a problem I encountered today. I was working with my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop earlier when my screen suddenly froze. I was playing music with my laptop prior to that, so at the moment this happened, music was still playing just fine but i...
  7. 0xc0000001 error - Windows 10, Lenovo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Is it bad for my windows to be running this build?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it bad for my windows to be running this build?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cgw22 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kskirr/is_it_bad_for_my_windows_to_be_running_this_build/
  9. new windows 10 laptop running badly

new windows 10 laptop running badly: I bought a new lenovo laptop with windows 10 running in S mode and put some files from my old laptop which runs fine on the new one. Most of the files are Word docs, Powerpoint, PNG and JPEG images, and pdfs. I've used the new laptop a couple times since then and it is...
  10. Windows 10 bad image error

Windows 10 bad image error: I keep getting bad image errors, i close one another appears. anybody know how i can stop the bad image errors. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-bad-image-error/1073f41e-7b5d-44a1-8699-2e718799918d