Windows 10: Bad performance in browsers

Discus and support Bad performance in browsers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i am currently experiencing some performance issues in search engines such as edge, chrome, and firefox, when i move the tabs around, they seem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nourselim, Jan 6, 2021.

1. nourselim Win User

Bad performance in browsers

Hello, i am currently experiencing some performance issues in search engines such as edge, chrome, and firefox, when i move the tabs around, they seem to be happening at a clunky framerate, which can make work harder to do. i believe it could be a driver or firmware issue. possibly hardware too. my specs,

Amd fx 8320 8 core

Gigabyte gtx 1050 ti

600 watt supply

asus m5a97 le r2.0

dual channel 577mhz 8gb RAM

its worth mentioning that i've experienced none of these issues when i had a 750 ti. my driver version is 460.89. any help would be much appreciated.

nour

:)

nourselim, Jan 6, 2021

2. defualt browser

Hi Llyan,

If you're having issues with setting a default browser, it can be due to some changes in the configuration settings. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you set your preferred browser as the default by following the steps listed below:

• Type Settings in the Search bar and press
      Enter
    • Choose System then click on Default apps.
    • Scroll down, and click Set defaults by app option.
    • Click on your preferred browser, then click Choose defaults for this program.
    • Click Select all, then Save.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Bad performance in browsers

Error: "Internet Explorer is not responding" and "Website not responding" while accessing the browser on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response and information.

As Windows 10 as Microsoft Edge in-built browser, I suggest you to try that browser and check if this issue persists.

For the issues with Internet Explorer try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to turn off and on Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R, type Control Panel
      and hit Enter.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    • Uncheck Internet Explorer, click on Ok.
    • Restart the computer and repeat the same as above to place a check mark on Internet Explorer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

Bad performance in browsers

1. Bad performance in browsers - Similar Threads - Bad performance browsers

2. Roblox bad performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox bad performance: I have geforce 1050 TI with I7-8750HAnd yetroblox isn't taking the whole cpu unlike the other game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-bad-performance/e8dde180-887a-4bf3-90e8-5e0b9101b8b8
  3. Roblox bad performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox bad performance: I have geforce 1050 TI with I7-8750HAnd yetroblox isn't taking the whole cpu unlike the other game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-bad-performance/e8dde180-887a-4bf3-90e8-5e0b9101b8b8
  4. Warzone bad performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warzone bad performance: My warzone performance is really bad, i tried everything, i dont want to write down things, that i tried, i would be really long.My laptop: HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec1xxx so my specs are: GTX 1650 Ti Laptop, AMD Ryzen 4600H, 8GB RAM....
  5. Warzone bad performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Warzone bad performance: My warzone performance is really bad, i tried everything, i dont want to write down things, that i tried, i would be really long.My laptop: HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec1xxx so my specs are: GTX 1650 Ti Laptop, AMD Ryzen 4600H, 8GB RAM....
  6. Bad font in browsers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bad font in browsers: What's wrong with my fonts?I opened this website and I came across this font, I thought that the website has problem, but when i opened the same page on my phone i understood that the problem is on my side 'cause the page looked good on my phone.But i don't know what's wrong...
  7. BAD PERFORMANCE IN GAMING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BAD PERFORMANCE IN GAMING: hi i downloaded windows 10 yesterday when i bought this laptop it was originally windows 8 games worked best at windows 8 then i moved to 8.1 games got a bit slower not much but when i moved to 10 they went very slow decreasing fps upto 30 fps and more then i updated drivers...
  8. Bad performance

Bad performance: The first I'm sorry for my google translate english I have an i7 7700k, 1060 6 GB, 16 GB RAM and normally I usually have a very fluid computer in the games but with the latest updates of Windows 10 it is fatal, I have all the updated drivers and tried to format the computer...
  9. Bad performance of windows 10

Bad performance of windows 10: hello I have a problem I tell you I have a mini-laptop Acer aspire one model D257 had installed windows 10 and I was updating to such an extent that when I started the computer I was unusable! lousy performance when opening the file browser it takes forever to try to follow...
  10. General bad performance and IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

General bad performance and IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Since doing a clean install with 10 I have had many performance issues from explorer being slow, context menus slow, start menu not working, and so forth. CHKDSK and SFC /SCANNOW return normal results. I also have a lot of issues with my video driver kernel crashing abd...