Windows 10: BAD PERFORMANCE IN GAMING

Discus and support BAD PERFORMANCE IN GAMING in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi i downloaded windows 10 yesterday when i bought this laptop it was originally windows 8 games worked best at windows 8 then i moved to 8.1 games got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alyannasir, Jun 10, 2020.

1. BAD PERFORMANCE IN GAMING

hi i downloaded windows 10 yesterday when i bought this laptop it was originally windows 8 games worked best at windows 8 then i moved to 8.1 games got a bit slower not much but when i moved to 10 they went very slow decreasing fps upto 30 fps and more then i updated drivers it helped increase 10 to 12 fps ut still very slow compared to windows 8 will updating bios help? and if not what should i do

:)

alyannasir, Jun 10, 2020

2. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Jun 10, 2020
  3. windows 10 microsoft games

Hello,

To better help you with your concern, kindly tell us the steps you have performed when uninstalling the game.

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the steps below to check if it will help us resolve your concern:

• Click the Start button and then click Settings.
    • Choose System and then click Apps & features.
    • Click on the game you are referring to and then click the Uninstall button.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Jun 10, 2020
  4. BAD PERFORMANCE IN GAMING

Games cause the computer to freeze seconds after opening them for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with the result of the issue and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

BAD PERFORMANCE IN GAMING

1. BAD PERFORMANCE IN GAMING - Similar Threads - BAD PERFORMANCE GAMING

2. Roblox bad performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox bad performance: I have geforce 1050 TI with I7-8750HAnd yetroblox isn't taking the whole cpu unlike the other game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-bad-performance/e8dde180-887a-4bf3-90e8-5e0b9101b8b8
  3. Roblox bad performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox bad performance: I have geforce 1050 TI with I7-8750HAnd yetroblox isn't taking the whole cpu unlike the other game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-bad-performance/e8dde180-887a-4bf3-90e8-5e0b9101b8b8
  4. Warzone bad performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warzone bad performance: My warzone performance is really bad, i tried everything, i dont want to write down things, that i tried, i would be really long.My laptop: HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec1xxx so my specs are: GTX 1650 Ti Laptop, AMD Ryzen 4600H, 8GB RAM....
  5. Warzone bad performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Warzone bad performance: My warzone performance is really bad, i tried everything, i dont want to write down things, that i tried, i would be really long.My laptop: HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec1xxx so my specs are: GTX 1650 Ti Laptop, AMD Ryzen 4600H, 8GB RAM....
  6. Bad performance in browsers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad performance in browsers: Hello, i am currently experiencing some performance issues in search engines such as edge, chrome, and firefox, when i move the tabs around, they seem to be happening at a clunky framerate, which can make work harder to do. i believe it could be a driver or firmware issue....
  7. Bad gaming performance suddenly "over night"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad gaming performance suddenly "over night": Hey reddit! I'm currently facing a problem since a couple of months which I just can't seem to fix.I have a computer with relatively "old" hardware with the following specs: CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1095T GPU: AMD Radeon R9 280X RAM: 8GB DDR2 Windows 10 Pro 64-bit SATA SSD...
  8. Bad performance

Bad performance: The first I'm sorry for my google translate english I have an i7 7700k, 1060 6 GB, 16 GB RAM and normally I usually have a very fluid computer in the games but with the latest updates of Windows 10 it is fatal, I have all the updated drivers and tried to format the computer...
  9. Bad performance of windows 10

Bad performance of windows 10: hello I have a problem I tell you I have a mini-laptop Acer aspire one model D257 had installed windows 10 and I was updating to such an extent that when I started the computer I was unusable! lousy performance when opening the file browser it takes forever to try to follow...
  10. General bad performance and IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

General bad performance and IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Since doing a clean install with 10 I have had many performance issues from explorer being slow, context menus slow, start menu not working, and so forth. CHKDSK and SFC /SCANNOW return normal results. I also have a lot of issues with my video driver kernel crashing abd...