Windows 10: Bad performance of windows 10

Discus and support Bad performance of windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello I have a problem I tell you I have a mini-laptop Acer aspire one model D257 had installed windows 10 and I was updating to such an extent that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fabiansilva1, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Bad performance of windows 10

hello I have a problem I tell you I have a mini-laptop Acer aspire one model D257 had installed windows 10 and I was updating to such an extent that when I started the computer I was unusable! lousy performance when opening the file browser it takes forever to try to follow the tutorials to increase the performance virus scan to do the clean installation of 0 and remains the same the truth is fatal to start the windows it takes me about 8 minutes then to put the password to enter stays in welcome for a long time until the desk comes out then I try to open the browser and it takes me forever to see everything slow and every second leaves a does not answer the truth I'm desperate I do not know what to do help .. I already do the analysis of hard disk did not find errors update all the drivers already do everything and it remains the same I need your help.

I'm sorry if something is not understood I'm using a translator.

:)

fabiansilva1, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Clark Ari Win User
    New Windows 10 Update - Bad Performance

Hi James,

Corrupted system files or outdated device driver can cause this performance issue in Windows 10. To isolate your performance issue in Windows 10, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you receiving any error messages when using your computer?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of your Processes and Performance tab under Task Manager?
    • Have you tried booting your device in safe mode and check if the issue is the same? To do so, follow the steps on this
      link.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we recommend that follow the steps provided on this link.
    The article will be able to provide you the list in order so we recommend that you start with the first one. This will help us isolate the issue and resolve it.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Clark Ari, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Bad performance of windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Bad performance of windows 10

1. Bad performance of windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bad performance

2. Is using high performance plan bad for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is using high performance plan bad for my laptop?: In setting power plans i only have balanced, my question is why isnt there high performance option? Is it bad for laptop? Because i want to know if i will change it to high performance, will it kill my laptop slowly or is it ok...
  3. Is using high performance plan bad for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is using high performance plan bad for my laptop?: In setting power plans i only have balanced, my question is why isnt there high performance option? Is it bad for laptop? Because i want to know if i will change it to high performance, will it kill my laptop slowly or is it ok...
  4. Roblox bad performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox bad performance: I have geforce 1050 TI with I7-8750HAnd yetroblox isn't taking the whole cpu unlike the other game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-bad-performance/e8dde180-887a-4bf3-90e8-5e0b9101b8b8
  5. Roblox bad performance

Roblox bad performance: I have geforce 1050 TI with I7-8750HAnd yetroblox isn't taking the whole cpu unlike the other game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-bad-performance/e8dde180-887a-4bf3-90e8-5e0b9101b8b8
  6. Performance Issues - Bad frame times and low GPU usage when near players in games - ASUS...

Performance Issues - Bad frame times and low GPU usage when near players in games - ASUS...: Hi there,When I play Fortnite, and it probably happens in other games, my games GPU usage is high when I am not near players in a location. But when I get near players, you would think it would go up, but it goes down for some reason, from about 90%-99% to about 60-75%. And...
  7. Performance Issues - Bad frame times and low GPU usage when near players in games - ASUS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance Issues - Bad frame times and low GPU usage when near players in games - ASUS...: Hi there,When I play Fortnite, and it probably happens in other games, my games GPU usage is high when I am not near players in a location. But when I get near players, you would think it would go up, but it goes down for some reason, from about 90%-99% to about 60-75%. And...
  8. [WIN11 22H2]Bad Startup-apps performance at startup or logon between the time of 3s and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [WIN11 22H2]Bad Startup-apps performance at startup or logon between the time of 3s and...: You can Test of logon/logout with many time6-10, and look the bottom-right corner of screensystem tray wininit.exe have bad thread lock bug? Bug from KB50263722023-05?...
  9. [WIN11 22H2]Bad Startup-apps performance at startup or logon between the time of 3s and...

[WIN11 22H2]Bad Startup-apps performance at startup or logon between the time of 3s and...: You can Test of logon/logout with many time6-10, and look the bottom-right corner of screensystem tray wininit.exe have bad thread lock bug? Bug from KB50263722023-05?...
  10. Why is my cursor performing so badly when playing games now that I have 2 screens?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my cursor performing so badly when playing games now that I have 2 screens?: So, recently, I have purchased a new Dell P2723D 2560x1440 monitor to accompany the Dell P2419H 1920x1080 monitor I've already had for a number of years. I've also purchased a new docking station, connected both my monitors into that and then connected the docking station to...