Windows 10: Bad pool call only when browsing

Discus and support Bad pool call only when browsing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a bsod that I can almost always reproduce when using chrome and going so a website like slickdeals or something that takes a bit to load. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by squish72, May 12, 2017.

1. squish72 Win User

Bad pool call only when browsing

I have a bsod that I can almost always reproduce when using chrome and going so a website like slickdeals or something that takes a bit to load. I tried to read the dmp files on my own but I'm having issues doing so. Playing games or running programs does not seem to have any issues. I have had it happen with both chrome and ie, although ie seems a tad more stable. Hope this helps

:)

squish72, May 12, 2017
  2. auggy Win User

Bad pool header when booting

Also, can you zip up the minidump files in the C:\Windows\Minidump folder and make available (provide link) via a public folder on OneDrive or similar site.

Here's a link on using OneDrive:

Share OneDrive files and folders

If you have problems zipping the minidump files copy the minidump files to another location such as a folder on the Desktop

Also, you do not necessarily have to zip up the minidump files, you can upload them one at a time.

auggy, May 12, 2017
  3. Bad pool header when booting

Hi Shane,

Like you've mentioned, the issue usually occurs when running a certain application. As our initial troubleshooting step, we recommend that you boot your computer in

safe mode
    to confirm if this issue is being caused by a third party application or driver.

Get back to us with the result.

Dennis Mop, May 12, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Your report states that you are using a Non Genuine copy of software
    This forum's Rules clearly state that help will not be provided to those using Non genuine Software.

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating software will inevitably change the working of software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

Thema:

1. Bad pool call only when browsing - Similar Threads - Bad pool call

2. Bad pool header

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad pool header: I have purchased new ram of 8gb, when I put into my laptop and press start button I show this error Bad pool header . Already installed Ram is 2Gb in my laptopBut when we restart my laptop show this error and restart again and again...Any Solution in windows 10....
  3. Bad pool caller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad pool caller: Hi,My computer has crashed frequently for a few days now, around 1 a 2 hours every time. I got a bad pool caller error. I'm not sure how to fix this, do you guys have an idea?The following is inside the log file:The computer needs to restart after a bugcheck. The bugcheck is...
  4. BAD POOL CALLER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BAD POOL CALLER: I updated my Dell laptop and got this message: BAD POOL CALLER. Please help. What should I do? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-pool-caller/bce27322-ba04-4ecc-bf74-f578022c36f0
  5. Bad Pool Caller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bad Pool Caller: Why am I getting this error and blue screen ON A BRAND NEW COMPUTER? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-pool-caller/6fcc5cb6-97a3-455e-8c45-85786a952213
  6. Bad pool header

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad pool header: Возникла проблема bad pool header на windows 10. Синий экран появляется при подключении к интернету через 3-4 мин. Так же перестал работать драйвер беспроводного подключения. Все проверки жесткого диска и оперативной памяти сделал. Не помогает даже обновление драйверов....
  7. Bad pool header?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad pool header?: Got an BSOD i haven't gotten before earlier this day. It occured around the time i connected and disconnected a my Camera via USB i think. I think it was disconnected, and then randomly as i was looking away, then back it was in BSOD, if my memory serves right. Though...
  8. Bad Pool Header

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Pool Header: When is Microsoft going to address and fix the annoying "Bad Pool Header" error code? Apparently it was not fixed with the recent upgrade. 30042
  9. Bad Pool Header

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Pool Header: Need to know why this error code appears and then how to fix 28108
  10. Bad Pool Header

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Pool Header: What is a "bad pool header". When it comes up it demands to reboot. Things will be just fine and then occasionally it will come up again and demands a reboot. Is there any "fix". What is going on, any way to fix it, to stop the process. What and why is it occurring? 21313