Windows 10: Bad Pool Dead (BSOD)

Discus and support Bad Pool Dead (BSOD) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the last couple of months, I have been getting the BSOD with Bad Pool Header while playing the game Fortnite. It generally only opens at the end of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TanyaHallums, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Bad Pool Dead (BSOD)

For the last couple of months, I have been getting the BSOD with Bad Pool Header while playing the game Fortnite. It generally only opens at the end of the game when I am required to return back to the lobby of the game. It has happened on occasion during the game as well. This happens generally every time I play. I have not gotten this error any other time, just while playing this game. And it has just started more recently, but I have been playing the game for quite some time. I have done a system restore, I have done a virus check, I have updated drivers. The only anti-virus I have is windows defender. I have not installed anything new on the computer. So I am not sure what else may be the problem.

:)

TanyaHallums, Dec 9, 2018
  2. JosephYen Win User

BSOD - Bad Pool Caller

I keep getting a Bad Pool Caller BSOD on windows 10

IBM T420 - 8GB ram - 186gb free of 320gb - Not overclocked.

The memory diagnostic returns no errors and I haven't had any new hardware for over a year.

Any suggestions?

Here's my minidumps

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1haRMGnXLLI8sY9IZi7mijZUl9VszAA5I

JosephYen, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Ken-OP Win User
    After upgrading from Windows 7 to 10, I recurrently get the Bad Pool Header BSOD and Windows 10 won't run

• Downloaded and installed Windows 10 as an upgrade from Windows 7 which was working fine
    • Installation went well but, when Windows 10 started up, after a few moments, I get the BSOD Bad Pool Header error and it reboots;
    • After rebooting, I again get the BSOD Bad Pool Header.
    • Ultimately, rolled back to Windows 7 because I never had a stable Windows 10 desktop.
    • Once, upon rebooting, it performed a CHKDSK--no errors found;
    • Once, I appeared to have a stable Windows 10 desktop--but then developed the BSOD Bad Pool Header when I opened Outlook or Explorer for the first time.
    Suggestions? I'm now back in Windows 7 and would like to use Windows 10.

Ken-OP, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Bad Pool Dead (BSOD)

BSOD BAD POOL CALLER

hola al abrir skype clásico al iniciar sesión me da el BSOD BAD POOL CALLER.
    Uso de Windows 10 MSI GT72VR 7RF Apache Pro

dmp.zip

groudomkiogre, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Bad Pool Dead (BSOD)

1. Bad Pool Dead (BSOD) - Similar Threads - Bad Pool Dead

2. BSOD bad pool caller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD bad pool caller: Hi Everyone,My laptop frequently and randomly bluescreens with the message BAD_POOL_CALLER.I am on Windows 11.I would really like for this issue to be fixed as I have just started university and I don't have the funds to buy a new laptop.Thank you everyone for your help.Here...
  3. Bad Pool Caller BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Pool Caller BSoD: Hi there,So I've been getting a load of BSoD's lately and I don't know why. It started happening a few days ago and get a BSoD atleast once a day. It's usually the Bad Pool Caller BSoD and when I get it I usually just restart my pc 3 times so it goes into automatic repair....
  4. BSOD BAD POOL CALLER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD BAD POOL CALLER: Mac with Bootcamp getting this error after recent Windows update. What can I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-bad-pool-caller/66fc4c2a-d1a3-447d-8159-6ab9f420ce32
  5. BSOD - Bad Pool Header

BSOD - Bad Pool Header: In the past few weeks I have been getting BSOD's rather frequently, specifically everytime I am playing a game. But this one caught my attention as the second error hinted at a malfunctioning disk. I have already tried looking for out of date drivers but have not succeeded...
  6. Bad Pool Header BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad Pool Header BSOD: I installed the Linux Bash Shell on my laptop last year. It went fine, and I was able to use it. After getting the Windows 10 April 2018 Update, I get a Bad Pool Header BSOD whenever I try to open the shell. I already tried updating my drivers (using Driver Booster 5.2),...
  7. BSOD Bad Pool Header

BSOD Bad Pool Header: Since upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7, my computer would crash once a day with a bad pool header notification. I have tried everything I can think of to resolve this issue, and am coming here as a last resort. Below is my DM Log Collector zip. 32179
  8. BSOD, Bad Pool Header

BSOD, Bad Pool Header: Acer Aspire ES1-711-P14W with Windows 10. I had Windows 10 since Insiders builds and a few weeks ago it started BSODing frequently, mainly DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and BAD_POOL_HEADER, I thought a reinstall would fix the issue but it didn't, I still had 2 BSODs with the...
  9. BSOD - Bad Pool Header

BSOD - Bad Pool Header: I've tested the memory with memtest86, uninstalled recently installed software and updated my drivers with driver reviver. these were the recommendations on other forums and i'm unsure what else i can do to try and fix this. i tried to upload my minidump folder aswell as a...
  10. BSOD Bad Pool Header

BSOD Bad Pool Header: Hello I have a Laptone Wifi Dongle and a wireless mouse dongle in my USB ports on my Dell Inspiron 1750 laptop. I have uploaded the file dumps for you. I get the BDOS screen occasionally when I am browsing on my computer. Thanks 70566