Windows 10: Bad Pool Header

Discus and support Bad Pool Header in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What is a "bad pool header". When it comes up it demands to reboot. Things will be just fine and then occasionally it will come up again and demands a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bgraae, Sep 4, 2015.

1. bgraae Win User

Bad Pool Header

What is a "bad pool header". When it comes up it demands to reboot. Things will be just fine and then occasionally it will come up again and demands a reboot. Is there any "fix". What is going on, any way to fix it, to stop the process. What and why is it occurring?

:)

bgraae, Sep 4, 2015

2. Laptop blue screen automatic shutdown

what is bad pool header? it prevents me to work continuously. it happens very often blue screen come with bad pool header message.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Gaurav_verma, Sep 4, 2015
  3. Bad pool header after connecting to internet via usb dongle

Bad pool header after connecting to internet via usb dongle. Everytime i connect to internet using dongle that enables to use mobile sim card, there will be a blue screen with bad pool header.

yehankanakaratne, Sep 4, 2015
  4. steve1711 Win User

Bad Pool Header

Don't know what it is - didn't understand the stuff on microsoft web site about this. Happened to me only one, a couple of weeks ago when using edge. Has not happened since, so hope updates might have fixed it. Have had win 10 on machine since 29th July and it was very flaky in the first couple of weeks. Seems much more stable now.

steve1711, Sep 5, 2015
  5. bgraae Win User
    Has not been fixed. Happened twice yesterday and once today.

bgraae, Sep 5, 2015
  6. Banzi Win User
    I have had one of these BSOD's & it said it was due to bad pool header. I checked my memory with memtest86 & it was fine, checked the drives for any errors & they were fine & also checked with sfc & no issues. From what I can see online this BSOD is seemingly random just like the freezes that windows 10 seems to suffer from.

Banzi, Sep 5, 2015
  7. bgraae Win User
    That's great, it's a real problem, causing repeat reboots and no one knows the what or why? One cannot tell if there is something that needs to be changed or if it will fix itself?

bgraae, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Bad Pool Header

1. Bad Pool Header - Similar Threads - Bad Pool Header

2. Bad pool header

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad pool header: I have purchased new ram of 8gb, when I put into my laptop and press start button I show this error Bad pool header . Already installed Ram is 2Gb in my laptopBut when we restart my laptop show this error and restart again and again...Any Solution in windows 10....
  3. Bad pool header

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad pool header: I have purchased new ram of 8gb, when I put into my laptop and press start button I show this error Bad pool header . Already installed Ram is 2Gb in my laptopBut when we restart my laptop show this error and restart again and again...Any Solution in windows 10....
  4. Bad pool header

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bad pool header

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad pool header: Возникла проблема bad pool header на windows 10. Синий экран появляется при подключении к интернету через 3-4 мин. Так же перестал работать драйвер беспроводного подключения. Все проверки жесткого диска и оперативной памяти сделал. Не помогает даже обновление драйверов....
  6. Bad Pool Header

Bad Pool Header: Just wondering if there is a fix when receiving this error message 26701
  7. Bad pool header?

Bad pool header?: Got an BSOD i haven't gotten before earlier this day. It occured around the time i connected and disconnected a my Camera via USB i think. I think it was disconnected, and then randomly as i was looking away, then back it was in BSOD, if my memory serves right. Though...
  8. BSOD - Bad Pool Header

BSOD - Bad Pool Header: I've tested the memory with memtest86, uninstalled recently installed software and updated my drivers with driver reviver. these were the recommendations on other forums and i'm unsure what else i can do to try and fix this. i tried to upload my minidump folder aswell as a...
  9. Bad Pool Header

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Pool Header: When is Microsoft going to address and fix the annoying "Bad Pool Header" error code? Apparently it was not fixed with the recent upgrade. 30042
  10. Bad Pool Header

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Pool Header: Need to know why this error code appears and then how to fix 28108